Author

Topic: [ANN] æternity blockchain ∞ AE TOKEN ∞ [PoW & PoS | Oracles | Smart Contracts] - page 306. (Read 274574 times)

legendary
Activity: 3192
Merit: 1650
Sugars.zone
For all those who joined our signature campaign, we really appreciate this, but our signature campaign is not officially open yet. We'll open an official thread for all the bounty campaigns very soon.

Again thanks

King regards

legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001
A very interesting project, I will join the ICO and I'm join to the campaign's signature.
Activity: 1876
Merit: 512
I saw this project advertised for signature design context in January and has since been over when are you guys planning to start your signature campaign and the ICO  
Activity: 2520
Merit: 711
Activity: 714
Merit: 503
Where can i see the thread for bounty? its not on the first page
Activity: 868
Merit: 501
when it will begin a signature campaign?
I see op already exists on the thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/baking-campaigns-thread-aeternity-blockchain-ae-1785247

Can't tell you about the exact date, but it will be really soon.

Thanks for asking

King Regards
thank you for your answers. I join to the campaign's signature
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
This project look good, I would like to do Vietnamese translation for bounty. PM me if im accepted, Thanks!  Lips sealed
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
great project!  i will join the ico ,i hope you do great work
it will be big project i am sure!

it  will be a greate  project,very gree,it will be next pascal, i  will join the ico  too
Activity: 560
ICONOMI Supporter
it will be big project i am sure!
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
Sandblock - Customer satisfaction on blockchain
Activity: 630
legendary
Sugars.zone
Yani at EDCON Paris

The EDCON (European Ethereum Development Conference) is a conference that will take place in Paris at the Ecole Supérieure de Commerce de Paris - Europe (ESCP) on 17-18 February 2017. The conference will cover Ethereum technology and research (PoS, Scalability, Privacy) as well as Ethereum-based applications.
Activity: 980
Merit: 502
but team member keep silent ,it's not good .
They don't need to dance and clap and talk none sense when they are very busy developing the project.
I believe also it's one of the best project in the space. Have a look at another also good project QTUM where the community repeat them self hundred time with non sense about how great is the project because of the signature campaign  
legendary
Sugars.zone
My friend told me that AE is the best project in this year, merkle trees is the most innovative part, Actually I fully agree with him after I researched your project, I wish I can get the share in ICO and never got dumped under ICO price.  Grin

Thankyou dear lenyro for your feedback. Really appreciated.

They are really busy with development, But they also do come here occasionally and see if there is any question that needed to be answered.

when it will begin a signature campaign?
I see op already exists on the thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/baking-campaigns-thread-aeternity-blockchain-ae-1785247

Can't tell you about the exact date, but it will be really soon.

Thanks for asking

King Regards
Activity: 868
Activity: 910
 , this is a  good  project ,,Please join in the  chinese QQ group(547621927 ) of this coin , 
Activity: 262
Activity: 249
My friend told me that AE is the best project in this year, merkle trees is the most innovative part, Actually I fully agree with him after I researched your project, I wish I can get the share in ICO and never got dumped under ICO price.  Grin
Activity: 158
Merit: 12
UniFox
Interesting project, please give us more information about ICO, merkle trees concept is the innovation, maybe the largest ICO in 2017. Testnet out? Beat it, cheers!

Just wait. They will give. As i know crowdfunding will be in q1-q2 2017. And i think soon they will start Smiley

legendary
Sugars.zone
Anyone going to D10e in Bucharest upcoming week? Let's meet up  http://d10e.biz/speakers/

Jump to: