Author

Topic: [ANN] æternity blockchain ∞ AE TOKEN ∞ [PoW & PoS | Oracles | Smart Contracts] - page 308. (Read 274574 times)

legendary
Activity: 3192
Merit: 1650
Sugars.zone
any info on the ico price etc yet

It will be most probably 1 ETH = 1000 AE Token
legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1000
any info on the ico price etc yet
legendary
Activity: 1453
Merit: 1030
Testnet crashes immediately on Ubuntu 14.04 with correct dependencies.
Activity: 980
Merit: 502
Hey everyone!

Our founder Yanislav is currently holding a presentation at the hacking.law conference in Berlin!

Want to learn about æternity's crypto court? Join the live stream!

I will watch it tonight. Thanks
legendary
Activity: 3192
Merit: 1650
Sugars.zone
Not so much activity in here

Soon signature campaign, and in this thread will be lot of flooding.

Yes, we are soon gonna start our bounty campaigns. There is total 2M AE token are reserved for various campaigns. There will be signature campaign, translation campaign, contests etc.

Activity: 297
Merit: 250

Soon signature campaign, and in this thread will be lot of flooding.
Activity: 11
Merit: 0

Hey Smiley

Feel free to join for example our telegram: https://t.me/aeternity

Also, new website is in the pipeline which will cover all our public appearances, talks, new content and just everything  Wink

Cheers,

Marion
Activity: 301
Activity: 553
Merit: 253
Hey everyone!

Our founder Yanislav is currently holding a presentation at the hacking.law conference in Berlin!

Want to learn about æternity's crypto court? Join the live stream!
Activity: 11
Hi there,

This is Marion from æternity. Hope everyone is doing well here Smiley

As our project is evolving quickly on many levels, I'd like to invite you to check out our openings for content creators, blockchain architects & testnet participants.

More information can be found here:

Devs & testnet participants
https://www.reddit.com/r/Jobs4Bitcoins/comments/5stsj5/hiring_testnet_participants_blockchain_architects/

Content creators
https://www.reddit.com/r/Jobs4Bitcoins/comments/5steqr/hiring_copy_writer_content_creator_for_new/

Feel free to ask questions, share with your friends or pm me  Smiley

Cheers
Activity: 197
Merit: 100
Shouldn't the ICO be delayed until beginning of 2018 so investors don't have to wait so long to trade on exchanges? I'm a little nervous to put my BTC in this for 1 year without trading. That's a lot of risk we have to carry. I really want to invest but it's just this that bothers me.

Rest assured, there will be no freezing of your money for a long time, it is a token on the Ethereum blockchain.
Can any dev confirm this?
Totally confirmed. Tokens are instantly tradable, you will not even need to wait till the end of the campaign. Pretty cool, hu? Smiley
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
Shouldn't the ICO be delayed until beginning of 2018 so investors don't have to wait so long to trade on exchanges? I'm a little nervous to put my BTC in this for 1 year without trading. That's a lot of risk we have to carry. I really want to invest but it's just this that bothers me.

Rest assured, there will be no freezing of your money for a long time, it is a token on the Ethereum blockchain.
Can any dev confirm this?

Are you part of the team or where is your soucre of information. Augur too was on Ethereum platform and takes months before it was released and listed on exchanges for trading also recently Decent ICO that was held September 2016, the token distribution has been postponed to June 2017

No, I'm not a team member. I just assumed that it is. My assumptions are based on how to pass ICO based on Ethereum blockchain. Most of the tokens are immediately available to use, some have a certain period of freezing.
Activity: 630

Are you part of the team or where is your soucre of information. Augur too was on Ethereum platform and takes months before it was released and listed on exchanges for trading also recently Decent ICO that was held September 2016, the token distribution has been postponed to June 2017

Activity: 532
Activity: 38
i would be happy to see substantial bonuses for the first 1-2 days of the campaign and a short overall duration.
long backing campaigns tend to get more $ raised but also exhaust the demand of investors more. maintaining a certain unsatisfied demand can be equally valuable for a projects attention once the mainnet launches, limiting the "selloff" effect long backing campaigns suffer.
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000
This coin looks interesting, there is in it something different from other ICO, I've got feelings for that aternity may well grow in value after the ICO, in any case, I will participate, I believe in this coin

It's hard to say yet unknown conditions of ICO. Very important indicators - price of the initial offer, minimum maximum target, distribution of the coins, platform on which to operate the asset. On this depends on how many possible multiplication rates.

I tend to agree, and also looking fwd to see some token sale details too. With some numbers to crunch it's easier to make one's own judgement.
This coin looks interesting, there is in it something different from other ICO, I've got feelings for that aternity may well grow in value after the ICO, in any case, I will participate, I believe in this coin

It's hard to say yet unknown conditions of ICO. Very important indicators - price of the initial offer, minimum maximum target, distribution of the coins, platform on which to operate the asset. On this depends on how many possible multiplication rates.
Activity: 644
From my views your project will be an incredible project in the coming future and will help all of the investors. I am waiting for the ICO. I will invest some of my money in your project and hope I will get a good profit like I got from some of my past investment in some other projects.
Jump to: