Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Age of Rust - Blockchain Adventure Game w/ RUSTBITS and GAME CARDS - page 23. (Read 60074 times)

legendary
Activity: 1268
Merit: 1006
I think this is the first crypto news article about Rustbits, you're welcome Grin http://www.newsbtc.com/2017/07/16/spacepirates-rustbits-token-sale-now-live/

More will follow. It will also soon be featured heavily on www.blockchaingaming.com. Also, I'm going to mention it on BlockTalk this Saturday at 5 PM Vancouver time... the link for that isn't up, yet.
Activity: 171
Merit: 100
I am not obsessed with the game, but look at the introduction, this project is still very reliable, in the long run there is a lot of space, but the current market, I'm afraid not the best start
Activity: 154
Announcement on BIP 148 and Segwit Activation for Rustbits

So, with BIP 148 and a potential chain split coming up, most of the industry around bitcoin is going to pause activities on July 31 and wait to see if there are any irregularities with the blockchain before resuming. 

I haven't decided for sure on the best course of action yet, but I see the potential in pausing the ICO on July 30, resuming on Aug 2nd, to end the ico and then distribute the tokens on Aug 3rd. 

No firm decision yet, but wanted to let everyone know that I'm looking at the situation and considering the safest way to handle the distribution so that no one loses any tokens.

I think it would be best to finish the ICO two days early then distribute all tokens. This way there will be no problems and everyone can hodle until we see some clarity with segwit2X and UASF.
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1057
SpacePirate.io
Announcement on BIP 148 and Segwit Activation for Rustbits

So, with BIP 148 and a potential chain split coming up, most of the industry around bitcoin is going to pause activities on July 31 and wait to see if there are any irregularities with the blockchain before resuming. 

I haven't decided for sure on the best course of action yet, but I see the potential in pausing the ICO on July 30, resuming on Aug 2nd, to end the ico and then distribute the tokens on Aug 3rd. 

No firm decision yet, but wanted to let everyone know that I'm looking at the situation and considering the safest way to handle the distribution so that no one loses any tokens.

legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288
Man
you sold around 15 millions RUSTBITS for 150 BTC and then you plan to give 15 milions to random people here on forum and that registered in game for bounty?  I am one of those that will get this gift from you. But, ...
 If you really do that. You will scam those that invested 150 BTC in your game. Please think what you are doing. Normally bouty is 3% if you go for 10% is around 1.5 million rustbit for bounty. NOT 15 million!

EDIT: OK i see ICO is still on. usually bounties are calculated when ICO ends so i sort of made a mistake. But please think of those that gave you money to develop game. they are your first care and protect them no matter what.  If you give 10% of what was sold in ICO fro Bounties you will be super generous. Farm more then 90% of other ICOs.
Activity: 167
Nice art!

I assume that someone who invested 2 million in the ICO would get two cards, and so on... Right?
legendary
SpacePirate.io
Ultra Rare Card Gold Series - Origin

The Vault Room
Buried on Kanbar, lies a vault room that the isolationists had secured for storing some of their rare possesions and
cryptocurrency. The vault is hidden somewhere on the planet but over the centuries, the location has been lost.
Rumors speak of a hidden chamber that contains a map to the location where the vault room is located, but to
enter the chamber, you need a special access card.

While only 5 of these ultra rare special access cards will be in the game, anyone who puchased 1 million tokens
will get the ultra rare access card. Only 100 of these cards exist and after the token sale, the remaining cards
will be burned, lost forever. The origin card is one of five in a limited gold series of ultra rare blockchain cards. The
first card is being made exclusivly to token sale buyers that purchased 1 million or more tokens between June 26th
and July 31st.
The Origin Card

Long ago on planet Kanbar, a dreadnaught deep space cruiser landed to secure the planet for colonization. Mechs
were dispatched to start constructing bases, roads, and living quarters for the colonists. A paradise was built for
the first settlers from Earth on a habitable exoplanet. However, centuries later, the first report of mechs breaking
down and turning on the colonists started to flood in from around the planet. Now, only dust and ancient technology
remains scattered on the surface of the planet. The Age of Rust has its origins cemented into the foundation of the
dry, cracked and lonely planetscape.

Stay up to date with us...

Slack: http://spacepirate.herokuapp.com
Twitter: https://twitter.com/SpacePirate_io
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/spacepirate.io
Token Sale Website: https://spacepirate.io/ico
legendary
SpacePirate.io
Something special coming for those that bought / buy 1M rustbits  Wink

How will this work with tokens in different wallets?

As long as the destination address is the same on the orders, then that person will get the reward. So, as an example, 700k on order #1 and 300k on order #2 both having a counterparty address as 1Kxyz.... then it will be fine. I don't see any orders at this point where the split is to different addresses. However, if someone does have them going to different addresses, they'll need to contact me so I can award them.

How will this work with tokens in different wallets?
legendary
SpacePirate.io

Activity: 728
Merit: 250
Total raised amount so far 142.11 Bitcoins with 5% bonus offer. It is amazing and fantastic project with working platform but it is hadr to define what investors actually like. I was expecting for this crowdfunding campaign to finish successfully in few hours because of target which is not high at all.
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
19 days to go, 142BTC raised. The project is on the right track, I believe this project will recieve significant funding as time pass by.
Activity: 658
Merit: 251
VIMee - Social Network
I've always been a big believer in the big orange B Cheesy  I like and support projects around bitcoin, when I outsource work, I pay in bitcoin. I fundamentally believe in counterparty and other protocols that ride on top of bitcoin as well. I'm sure Ethererum has it's place, but I think it still has a ways to go, I'm not against Eth, it's just not something I choose to build upon at the moment. As a dev, when I reach into my toolbox, I tend to grab what I know, but will often pickup something new and experiment with it. In the early days of the project, I did fiddle with Eth, but it was far too cumbersome an unwieldy. I appreciate bitcoin and counterparty for it's simplicity.

I am also very much interested XCP because CountryParty is moving in the right direction where now many people are following it after some projects are being developed under this blockchain. In coming years RUSBIT collaboration with CounterParty will be huge.
legendary
SpacePirate.io
I've always been a big believer in the big orange B Cheesy  I like and support projects around bitcoin, when I outsource work, I pay in bitcoin. I fundamentally believe in counterparty and other protocols that ride on top of bitcoin as well. I'm sure Ethererum has it's place, but I think it still has a ways to go, I'm not against Eth, it's just not something I choose to build upon at the moment. As a dev, when I reach into my toolbox, I tend to grab what I know, but will often pickup something new and experiment with it. In the early days of the project, I did fiddle with Eth, but it was far too cumbersome an unwieldy. I appreciate bitcoin and counterparty for it's simplicity.
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
cloverme, new art looks great!

I'm really glad that your project used good ol' bitcoin for crowdfunding. During the dark times for altcoins, it's the best option and what is most important, the project will carry the BTC value after (and will not crash after ETH like many many ETH based ICOs)!
Activity: 126
it look good but I need to wait BTC pass this bad time. That's good if ICO end after 1/8
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1034
This may be a stupid question- but does this work for any Spells of Genesis card? Or only certain premium ones? Can I get started playing on Spells of Genesis, get a free card, and use that for my 5% bonus? Thanks.
Just claimed the extra 5%, great idea. Hope for future collaboration with counterparty projects.
Could do the same with Rarepepe. Maybe even series one cards to make it more interesting.
Activity: 588
Merit: 252
No problem, our partnership with Spells of Genesis means a lot of good things for both our players and theirs, including more collaboration in the future!  Cool

I do agree this is a win-win situation for both parties.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 253
No problem, our partnership with Spells of Genesis means a lot of good things for both our players and theirs, including more collaboration in the future!  Cool

I already secured my coins on 1st day I believe this project will be huge in future at the moment people don't realizing the real potential of this. I think they will cry later when this ICO will finish because dev is doing very good job.
Pages:
Jump to: