Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Age of Rust - Blockchain Adventure Game w/ RUSTBITS and GAME CARDS - page 21. (Read 60074 times)

legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1003
Distribution is so quick just checked my wallet and I can confirm this my tokens are there. This is great project which already have a working prototype even ICO result is not so impressive but I believe it will bring same opportunity like Stratis did for investors.
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1057
SpacePirate.io
Thanks, about 40% has been distributed today, the rest will follow into tomorrow.  Wink
Activity: 373
Merit: 250
I just received my RUSTBITS! Great job for quickest token distribution ever (afaik)

Looking forward to more game development news to come! Congrats to Age of Rust dev and team  Grin
Activity: 644
Merit: 251
thanks RUSTBITS
I waiting the bounty for this nice campaign

nice chance RUSTBITS
legendary
SpacePirate.io
All,

Distribution of the tokens will start this evening. Smiley

- Tokens will be distributed in a few hours (starting at 8pm PT)
- Be patient, tx id's for corresponding deposit addresses in the bounty campaign will be posted in a spreadsheet and the link will be posted in the bounty thread.
- Those that purchased rustbits will get an email with the confirmation tx id in it.
- Don't panic, it's going to take a few hours to send all the tokens. Take a deep breath, relax, go for a walk, repeat.
- As cautioned earlier, if you lost your counterparty wallet passphrase, more tokens will not be sent to a new address.

Thanks,
-C

Activity: 167
Merit: 100

Last day to purchase rustbits as well as the last day to claim a 5% bonus if you own a Spells of Genesis card.
Any news for exchanger dev? did you have a plan to listed rustbits coin on big exchange?

Some promising work is underway to get listed on a couple of exchanges. Right now, all the exchanges are busy with bitcoin changes, but I expect we'll have an exchange carrying rustbits soon. Getting into Book of Orbs and support from Spells of Genesis puts us the radar Smiley
Why do you need only 5 BTC for ICO dev? But that is a very small amount.
I'm not sure with such results this coin will enter bittrex

Only $6,000 was required to be raised on the Kickstarter back in May.  With the rise of Bitcoin, 5 BTC is substantially higher than the required amount of $6,000, and add the fact that the project is already 60% complete.  30 times more than the required amount has been raised.  This is a very successful ICO.  This is not the kind of ICO the SEC will be interested to investigate and you will not find many ICOs like this that come out clean.
Not sure what Bittrex standard is for accepting shitcoins, but if I was owning an exchange I would certainly include Rustbits for obvious reasons.
legendary
SpacePirate.io

I think you're mixing multiple conversations, here's the full recap. There have been 20M tokens have been sold for roughly 149btc.  People were wondering if I had raised enough to make the game, the answer was yes. To just finish the beta version of the game, I only needed 5 btc more than what I had put into it so far.  Wink
Activity: 744
Merit: 100
Join On COMBO

Last day to purchase rustbits as well as the last day to claim a 5% bonus if you own a Spells of Genesis card.
Any news for exchanger dev? did you have a plan to listed rustbits coin on big exchange?

Some promising work is underway to get listed on a couple of exchanges. Right now, all the exchanges are busy with bitcoin changes, but I expect we'll have an exchange carrying rustbits soon. Getting into Book of Orbs and support from Spells of Genesis puts us the radar Smiley
legendary
SpacePirate.io

Activity: 970
Merit: 500

legendary
SpacePirate.io
Is 140 BTC sufficient for this dev project?
Is not that a very minimal amount for ICO

Yeah, more than enough has been raised to build the game Smiley
Activity: 854
Merit: 257
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
Is 140 BTC sufficient for this dev project?
Is not that a very minimal amount for ICO
legendary
SpacePirate.io

The developer has raised enough capital during the ICO to be able to release the Beta platform if this game, this project will be one of the how do I miss this ICO, can do Stratis of this year

The question was in a concrete figure, it is clear that the amount has already been collected, it was interrested the lower capitalization threshold

Low cap was about 5 btc, that's what was needed to complete the game in it's current state, 20BTC was needed to create the final game and meet all the extended goals.
Activity: 532
Merit: 102
Privateers.life - Online Game on Blockchain

The developer has raised enough capital during the ICO to be able to release the Beta platform if this game, this project will be one of the how do I miss this ICO, can do Stratis of this year

The question was in a concrete figure, it is clear that the amount has already been collected, it was interrested the lower capitalization threshold
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
What was a minimum capitalization for ICO succeed?

Activity: 532
Merit: 102
Privateers.life - Online Game on Blockchain
What was a minimum capitalization for ICO succeed?
legendary
SpacePirate.io
Dev has you raised enough money to develop the project because your game seems to be very interesting. How long it will take to complete the game, is there any final ETA for completion of the game.

Yes, we raised enough money for all phases of the development. An updated beta is scheduled to come out towards the end of Aug with the first chapter of the game. Final ETA is roughly about the end of the year, the stretch goals in the funding made it possible to do multi-language support and quadruple the original size of the game, which impacted the schedule. It's likely we will release a candidate at the end of the year and then add-on functionality as it's developed.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 103
Cloverme, for the project to be started which is the minimum value ? Have these 142 BTC already ensured that the project will continue?

Hug and hope it happens as planned Smiley

Yes, I'm going to send something out to the wider community today. Full funding for the project was realized within the first 48 hours for the token sale.

Dev has you raised enough money to develop the project because your game seems to be very interesting. How long it will take to complete the game, is there any final ETA for completion of the game.
legendary
SpacePirate.io
Cloverme, for the project to be started which is the minimum value ? Have these 142 BTC already ensured that the project will continue?

Yes, I'm going to send something out to the wider community today. Full funding for the project was realized within the first 48 hours for the token sale.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 252
hello

may i know how much is already raised in the ico of rustbits? how much is one token? i am planning to join and purchase some tokens.

142 bitcoins has been raised with 20M tokens sold so dar, one token is 0.00001 btc. (There's a minimum purchase of 0.001 though)

Pages:
Jump to: