Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Age of Rust - Blockchain Adventure Game w/ RUSTBITS and GAME CARDS - page 24. (Read 60074 times)

legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1057
SpacePirate.io
No problem, our partnership with Spells of Genesis means a lot of good things for both our players and theirs, including more collaboration in the future!  Cool
Activity: 742
Merit: 500

Spells of Genesis 5% Bonus Claim wizard is now active.

Any rustbits orders between June 26th and July 31st are eligible for the bonus!

Any Spells of Genesis blockchain cards can be used to claim the extra bonus.

Process to Claim the Bonus:
1) Visit https://spacepirate.io/ico/
2) Click "Claim Spells of Genesis 5% Bonus"
3) Watch the video tutorial for help: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xOot08Ujfoc
4) Profit! Cheesy

FAQ:
Q: I purchased the first day, can I claim the bonus?
A: Yes

Q: Can I buy a spells of genesis card today and still get the bonus later?

Q: I have a indie square wallet, can I get the bonus?

Q: I keep my cards on a different wallet than the one I ordered rustbits on, can I get the bonus?

Q: I use book of orbs, can I get the bonus?

Q: I have multiple orders, can I get the bonus on all the orders?
A: Yes, you just need to run the wizard for each order.

Thanks for the guide! I'm sure all contributors will try to claim 5% extra, that's a nice bonus!
Activity: 905
Merit: 502
I miss dooglus
hey clover , it's CBI Index. congrats on your ico. looks like it will be a winner
legendary
SpacePirate.io

Spells of Genesis 5% Bonus Claim wizard is now active.

Any rustbits orders between June 26th and July 31st are eligible for the bonus!

Any Spells of Genesis blockchain cards can be used to claim the extra bonus.

Process to Claim the Bonus:
1) Visit https://spacepirate.io/ico/
2) Click "Claim Spells of Genesis 5% Bonus"
3) Watch the video tutorial for help: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xOot08Ujfoc
4) Profit! Cheesy

FAQ:
Q: I purchased the first day, can I claim the bonus?

Q: Can I buy a spells of genesis card today and still get the bonus later?

Q: I have a indie square wallet, can I get the bonus?

Q: I keep my cards on a different wallet than the one I ordered rustbits on, can I get the bonus?

Q: I use book of orbs, can I get the bonus?

Q: I have multiple orders, can I get the bonus on all the orders?
A: Yes, you just need to run the wizard for each order.

legendary
SpacePirate.io
Ok.

For the translation I have seen. Sorry but it's a "google translator" translation, I thounk you did it because you hadn't translater ^^

If it's really google translate, this guy deserves no bounty, but a red trust instead...

I'm going to reach out to him and let him know the community is not pleased and give him an opportunity to fix it or withdraw his work.
Ok.

For the translation I have seen. Sorry but it's a "google translator" translation, I thounk you did it because you hadn't translater ^^

If it's really google translate, this guy deserves no bounty, but a red trust instead...
Activity: 504
Merit: 117
Ok.

legendary
SpacePirate.io
Hello,
I'm interested by this project, but there is something I don't understand:

There is written on your website: 100 000 rustbits are initially worth 1 btc.
But for 137.54 btc raised, there are now 18 991 860.43 rustbits, instead of the maximum of 13 754 000 rustbits for this amount of btc.

Can you explain me ?

Also, I tried to read the french topic (my native language), but google traduction really did a poor work, I advise you to find a translater (and I'm one if you want^^)

No problem, there were bonuses applied for early buyers. So day 1 buyers received 40% more rustbits, then for the first week, buyers then received a 25% bonus.

Thanks, we already a french translation though, you can find it here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annspacepiratelage-de-la-rustbits-jeu-economie-cartes-a-collection-1911112
Activity: 504
Merit: 117
Hello,
I'm interested by this project, but there is something I don't understand:

There is written on your website: 100 000 rustbits are initially worth 1 btc.
But for 137.54 btc raised, there are now 18 991 860.43 rustbits, instead of the maximum of 13 754 000 rustbits for this amount of btc.

Can you explain me ?

Also, I tried to read the french topic (my native language), but google traduction really did a poor work, I advise you to find a translater (and I'm one if you want^^)
Activity: 658
Merit: 251
VIMee - Social Network
Yes, We can because here OP is very interactive with all the thought and ideas we are giving. He asked many times about the support from the people, I think RUSTBITS is not company based project and it is going to be completely people project because he asking suggestion every one of US.
Activity: 373
Merit: 250
Just as a FYI, the Counterparty devs have opened a new official Counterparty telegram group which everyone here is welcome to join, to ask questions directly related to the Counterparty protocol, wallets and features about to be implemented on the platform, such as the CIPs to make fees a lot lower in the near future. Those interested may join the telegram channel here https://t.me/Counterparty_XCP If you were already in the previous telegram group for Counterparty, please switch over to the new official channel.

Also, we have been talking about opening a similar chat group on telegram for discussing the Age of Rust project in a more interactive way. Hopefully this will happen soon, as the idea has received positive feedback on Slack.
This will be another how do I miss this ICO, what most people are chasing now is the project that can make most noise, not about the substance they are offering, I still believe this will surely sell out

From my observations, the projects that create to much noize and gather too much money result in biggest disappontments for investors (Bancor, SOMN)... The minimum goal for Rustbits was met already and there's 26 more days to go Smiley
Activity: 630
This will be another how do I miss this ICO, what most people are chasing now is the project that can make most noise, not about the substance they are offering, I still believe this will surely sell out
legendary
Activity: 1268
Merit: 1006
Awesome news about the 5% SoG bonus... gonna have to spread the word about that  Grin
legendary
SpacePirate.io
Spell of Genesis collaboration is a great news for this project and the community. I hope the Spell of Genesis team twitter about it to drive up more interest in this project

For sure, the team over there is fantastic with the tweets that they sent and the newsletter mentions help get the word out. I'm still working on more opportunities to get the word out so that token distribution continues.  Wink
Activity: 588
Merit: 252
Spell of Genesis collaboration is a great news for this project and the community. I hope the Spell of Genesis team twitter about it to drive up more interest in this project
This is great news waiting impatiently about the details how to claim. This collaboration will make both project more valuable there is still time to get 25% bonus but would like hear about that extra 5% after this bonus would get increased to 30%?

That's correct, your bonus would be 30% if you hold a SoG card. If you bought on Day 1, you would have a total bonus of 45%.  We are working on the code now, so keep your eyes peeled over the weekend.  Cool

Hi I was just reading the announcement about the Spells of Genesis collaboration, Congratulations! (I have done some promotion of the Age of Rust ICO on their Slack and some other Counterparty game channels) So since I did not know about that this would happen when I bought Rustbits on day 1 of the ICO; I used a different address from my counterwallet than the one where I have all my SoG cards (and I have a LOT of those). Does this mean I do not qualify for the extra 5% bonus? Would I be able to still qualify if I signed a message with my private key, proving ownership of the address in that same wallet that does hold my SoG cards? I don´t think it´s really fair to exclude early buyers cause they want to keep assets from different projects organized in different addresses on their wallet and this collaboration rule wasn´t announced until after the ICO started already.

No you will get the 5%, we're coding up the claim process now. It will be both retroactive for people who bought on day 1 and used a different counterparty address and cover future SoG card purchases.  The easiest way to put this is that anyone who has purchased rustbits or will purchase rustbits and has a SoG card or plans to buy an SoG card before July 30th, will get the bonus  Grin

That´s great news but needs to be conveyed to the SoG crowd and corrected in that announcement. I can post it in the slack over there but they also have a forum so it would be good if you could get Shaban to be sure to publish a correction.

EDIT:  I just saw the announcement was already corrected. Thanks!
legendary
SpacePirate.io
This is great news waiting impatiently about the details how to claim. This collaboration will make both project more valuable there is still time to get 25% bonus but would like hear about that extra 5% after this bonus would get increased to 30%?

That's correct, your bonus would be 30% if you hold a SoG card. If you bought on Day 1, you would have a total bonus of 45%.  We are working on the code now, so keep your eyes peeled over the weekend.  Cool

Hi I was just reading the announcement about the Spells of Genesis collaboration, Congratulations! (I have done some promotion of the Age of Rust ICO on their Slack and some other Counterparty game channels) So since I did not know about that this would happen when I bought Rustbits on day 1 of the ICO; I used a different address from my counterwallet than the one where I have all my SoG cards (and I have a LOT of those). Does this mean I do not qualify for the extra 5% bonus? Would I be able to still qualify if I signed a message with my private key, proving ownership of the address in that same wallet that does hold my SoG cards? I don´t think it´s really fair to exclude early buyers cause they want to keep assets from different projects organized in different addresses on their wallet and this collaboration rule wasn´t announced until after the ICO started already.

No you will get the 5%, we're coding up the claim process now. It will be both retroactive for people who bought on day 1 and used a different counterparty address and cover future SoG card purchases.  The easiest way to put this is that anyone who has purchased rustbits or will purchase rustbits and has a SoG card or plans to buy an SoG card before July 30th, will get the bonus  Grin

That's correct, your bonus would be 30% if you hold a SoG card. If you bought on Day 1, you would have a total bonus of 45%.  We are working on the code now, so keep your eyes peeled over the weekend.  Cool

legendary
SpacePirate.io

Pages:
Jump to: