Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Age of Rust - Blockchain Adventure Game w/ RUSTBITS and GAME CARDS - page 25. (Read 60074 times)

legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1003

BIG NEWS FROM THE OUTER RIM OF THE RUST UNIVERSE
We are working with Spells of Genesis to offer all SoG cardholders a 5% rustbits bonus
for the ICO. I'll be putting together details on how to claim the 5% if you previously purchased
Rustbits and if you plan to do so and you're an SoG card holder.  Cool

http://mailchi.mp/everdreamsoft/sog-is-out-download-and-play-free-now-2397753?cn=bWVudGlvbg%3D%3D

https://twitter.com/SpellsofGenesis/status/881169942783160320

This is great news waiting impatiently about the details how to claim. This collaboration will make both project more valuable there is still time to get 25% bonus but would like hear about that extra 5% after this bonus would get increased to 30%?
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1057
SpacePirate.io

BIG NEWS FROM THE OUTER RIM OF THE RUST UNIVERSE
We are working with Spells of Genesis to offer all SoG cardholders a 5% rustbits bonus
for the ICO. I'll be putting together details on how to claim the 5% if you previously purchased
Rustbits and if you plan to do so and you're an SoG card holder.  Cool

http://mailchi.mp/everdreamsoft/sog-is-out-download-and-play-free-now-2397753?cn=bWVudGlvbg%3D%3D

https://twitter.com/SpellsofGenesis/status/881169942783160320
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
Is there a minimum target for this dev ICO?
If it does not meet the target what will you do?
I see sales stalled at 17 million, I think it will stop until the end of ICO
You have to make special arrangements to attract investors

There really wasn't a defined minimum target, but to finish the game it was actually about 22btc, so we met the goal by far. I am going to post an update tomorrow on what we can do, now that we met the minimum target goal for the game. Sales stalled because of a problem with the checkout code, but it's been fixed now, so we should see sales increase, in fact, while writing this someone just bought some more rustbits.  Wink

As far as special arrangements go, there will be an announcement soon about collaboration with Spells of Genesis in their upcoming newsletter and some popular news sites carrying us.
We also increased some of the spend on advertising and promotions to sites that cater to the people that are interested in token sales. So these things together should bring in additional
buyers to the token.

Third is community support, as much as I love to talk about the game and the tokens, nothing rings more true than people who are the fans and support us like yourself. So everything your
talking about is good support and feedback and starts the conversation about what we are doing. I'm glad that people can see that we are really building something and doing something and
that this isn't just a whitepaper and a dream, it's something real. As that message gets out, that will help drive additional people to participate and join up with us.

Great questions and feedback!  Grin

Great news, thanks! I was a bit worried that not much funds added during the last day, and it looks like just a technical issues.
Activity: 303
Merit: 103
It seems there is problem with counter stuck on same amount of 121.43BTC where it was yesterday. Now still chance to get 25% bonus during 1st week this is great crowdfunding campaign with good background.
Do you know about minimum target this ICO?

I don't think there is a minimum for the ICO but any unsold tokens will be burnt, I thought the project will get sold out on the first day but seems the market don't actually understand much about valuation.

so is this means that whatever the amount being raised, it is already successful? until when the ico will run? how much is the current amount being raised?
legendary
SpacePirate.io

There really wasn't a defined minimum target, but to finish the game it was actually about 22btc, so we met the goal by far. I am going to post an update tomorrow on what we can do, now that we met the minimum target goal for the game. Sales stalled because of a problem with the checkout code, but it's been fixed now, so we should see sales increase, in fact, while writing this someone just bought some more rustbits.  Wink

As far as special arrangements go, there will be an announcement soon about collaboration with Spells of Genesis in their upcoming newsletter and some popular news sites carrying us.
We also increased some of the spend on advertising and promotions to sites that cater to the people that are interested in token sales. So these things together should bring in additional
buyers to the token.

Third is community support, as much as I love to talk about the game and the tokens, nothing rings more true than people who are the fans and support us like yourself. So everything your
talking about is good support and feedback and starts the conversation about what we are doing. I'm glad that people can see that we are really building something and doing something and
that this isn't just a whitepaper and a dream, it's something real. As that message gets out, that will help drive additional people to participate and join up with us.

Great questions and feedback!  Grin
Activity: 1302
Merit: 501
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

legendary
SpacePirate.io
When does this coin go to exchangers? I like the concept and might invest. Any idea how much the cost will be? Thanks

The coin will be available on the counterpary DEX exchange on July 31st. Getting the acceptance on other exchanges takes more community support, which is being worked on. Some exchanges won't accept submissions at all, they have to "find" you, like Tuxexchange.

The token sale is open right now, the cost is about 2 cents each and you get a 25% bonus until Monday.  Wink
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
When does this coin go to exchangers? I like the concept and might invest. Any idea how much the cost will be? Thanks
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1012
Not bad start, though my initial thought was that the ICO will end because investors will look to benefit from the 40% early bird bonus. 121BTC and still counting

Agreed with you I also wonder why people don't understand the original concept of this project which will be next big thing. This team already has prototype not fake hype and promises I believe this will kickback in coming when big investors will realize the potential of this.
Activity: 630
Not bad start, though my initial thought was that the ICO will end because investors will look to benefit from the 40% early bird bonus. 121BTC and still counting
Activity: 630
It seems there is problem with counter stuck on same amount of 121.43BTC where it was yesterday. Now still chance to get 25% bonus during 1st week this is great crowdfunding campaign with good background.

I don't think there is a minimum for the ICO but any unsold tokens will be burnt, I thought the project will get sold out on the first day but seems the market don't actually understand much about valuation.
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
What is the major difference between RUSTBITS and GAMECREDITS?....I really want to know

The major difference is technical, so Gamecredits has its own blockchain independent of other blockchains. Rustbits are assets/tokens on the Bitcoin blockchain using counterparty.

There's an ecosystem of counterparty games being developed, specifically around trading card games, and those are on the Bitcoin blockchain using counterparty. SoG cards and BCY are on the same "network" as Rustbits and our cards, so technically, they could be used in the same game. 

For games to support gamecredits natively, game developers have to code their games to talk to a gamecredit wallet/node for transactions, there's additional cost and abstraction layer needed to support it to run a node for it. On the counterparty/bitcoin system, I can easily support any token (SoG, on counterparty without having to run an additional wallet or node for it.

As an example, our Age of Rust game could support Spells of Genesis cards and Pepe Cash without having to run a wallet for each of those because they're counterparty assets. However, if the game wanted to support Gamecredits and Ethereum, we would have to run wallets/nodes for each of those cryptocurrencies.

I see. I am not Techy, but you've made enough point. Gracias
legendary
SpacePirate.io
What is the major difference between RUSTBITS and GAMECREDITS?....I really want to know

The major difference is technical, so Gamecredits has its own blockchain independent of other blockchains. Rustbits are assets/tokens on the Bitcoin blockchain using counterparty.

There's an ecosystem of counterparty games being developed, specifically around trading card games, and those are on the Bitcoin blockchain using counterparty. SoG cards and BCY are on the same "network" as Rustbits and our cards, so technically, they could be used in the same game. 

For games to support gamecredits natively, game developers have to code their games to talk to a gamecredit wallet/node for transactions, there's additional cost and abstraction layer needed to support it to run a node for it. On the counterparty/bitcoin system, I can easily support any token (SoG, on counterparty without having to run an additional wallet or node for it.

As an example, our Age of Rust game could support Spells of Genesis cards and Pepe Cash without having to run a wallet for each of those because they're counterparty assets. However, if the game wanted to support Gamecredits and Ethereum, we would have to run wallets/nodes for each of those cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 826
Merit: 254
legendary

There is no minimum you can find it on ICO page in Token Sale Fact but maximum cap limited to 70M. So this is successful ICO and chance to become part of this interesting journey which have great chance to explode.
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
Activity: 826
Merit: 254

There is no minimum cap.
Activity: 428
Merit: 250
legendary
legendary
SpacePirate.io
cloverme,i appreciate your offer of assistance but i think im good on this matter,but i would like more details on the card sales for the first round of cards,like if there is a limit on how many can be bought.i see you said somebody inquired about buying 10000 or so.will all those who participated in ico have an equal chance at some.im worried someone will buy all first cards.i know sounds unrealistic but is possible.

It's possible for someone to swoop in and buy up a large percentage of the cards. Ideally, we want the cards to get into as many hands for collectors, fans, and players alike. One of the ways we can help distribute the cards to give everyone a chance would be to release the card set quantity in tranches.  Also, if anyone misses out on buying rustbits, they won't have an advantage to buy the cards without acquiring rustbits first.  Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: