Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] AGRELLO - Legally-Binding Smart Contracts for all - page 23. (Read 70037 times)

Activity: 10
Merit: 0
Will these tokens be listed on exchanges like Bittrex, and is there a timeline for these exchanges?
Activity: 189
Merit: 100
Legally-Binding Smart Contracts for all

Attela and LEXTAL are among the most prominent legal firms in Estonia and the Baltic region, and starting next year, they will incorporate the Agrello solution.

https://blog.agrello.org/top-estonian-legal-firms-to-use-agrello-1fa84a2d7cab

Indeed, they are great firms to have on board!

Alpha is scheduled for Q3 2017 though.
 Wink

Activity: 364

Attela and LEXTAL are among the most prominent legal firms in Estonia and the Baltic region, and starting next year, they will incorporate the Agrello solution.

https://blog.agrello.org/top-estonian-legal-firms-to-use-agrello-1fa84a2d7cab
Activity: 219
https://foxtrading.io/?ref=xykdazw8
Woow that are some amazing news....that those companys are on board even before the alpha says a lot about the quality of Agrello. Congratz devs Smiley
Activity: 5
Some NEWS from Agrello Blog:

Top Estonian Legal Firms to Use Agrello

In midst of our successful token sale campaign, which is still in progress and has raised more than $12 million so far, we have established two exciting new partnerships.

As soon as the Agrello platform phases out of alpha, Attela and LEXTAL will begin to utilize it to formalize contractual relations with their clients. Going forward, the two companies will use Agrello’s services to streamline their professional operations, reduce costs and save their clients time and money.

Marek Herm, partner at Attela, commented on the newly formed partnership, stating:

“We are proud to be at the forefront of this exciting new LegalTech development. Agrello’s solution is a refreshing innovation, and we plan to use it to widen our client base and increase efficiency.”

Marge Männiko, managing partner at LEXTAL, said:

“ We have been following the recent developments at Agrello and are intrigued by their technology. We believe that this solution could take the legal industry into a new era, and we are glad to be among its early adopters”

Following Agrello’s recently announced partnership with electronics manufacturer InCap, the collaboration with Attela and LEXTAL constitutes our third industrial-scale joint venture. Many smaller potential clients and partners have already reached out to us.

As soon as these deals are finalized and ironed out we will of course share the details with you ASAP. We also have big news in store from Asia, so stay tuned here, subscribe to our newsletter and join us on Telegram.

The Agrello Team

Link: https://blog.agrello.org/top-estonian-legal-firms-to-use-agrello-1fa84a2d7cab

Activity: 235
Vires in Numeris
So I guess there will be no nounty campaigns to take part in, right? It could boost the interest for the project before the ICO.

Yeah, I don't think there will be bounties campaign.
Activity: 770
Merit: 251
MOBU - FUTURE OF SECURITY TOKENS
So I guess there will be no nounty campaigns to take part in, right? It could boost the interest for the project before the ICO.
Activity: 79
Merit: 11
do we need to submit ID docs for the withdrawal of coins?

and can we send BTC via exchange?

1) No if investment under 2 BTC

2) yes because they generate a personal address every time

so many thanks
Activity: 460
Merit: 250

1) No if investment under 2 BTC

2) yes because they generate a personal address every time
Can Agrello's smart contract be locally enforceable in any country around the world, like Cambodia, Nigeria or North Korea?
Still, how much is this whole industry worth currently?

Yes - where ever local legal professionals make the templates for the database.

@Agrello
I've made 2 transactions to the same BTC address. My first transaction was a mistake (0.00004 BTC instead of 0.04 BTC). Apparently only the first transaction is counted. I wrote you an e-mail yesterday. Will you correct that? There should be 400 coins.
Thank you and best regards.

There will be a full audit after the tokensale is completed. You will receive the correct amount of Delta tokens. Thanks for your patience.

it says purchases over 2 BTC require KYC laws, yet the withdraw DELTA page links back to KYC regardless.

If you put say 10 ETH in at .1 BTC will you be required to submit all the KYC info to withdraw to ETH address?

No, any value at 2btc or under at the time of purchase is free from KYC.
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
http://cointedtoken.com/
@Agrello
I've made 2 transactions to the same BTC address. My first transaction was a mistake (0.00004 BTC instead of 0.04 BTC). Apparently only the first transaction is counted. I wrote you an e-mail yesterday. Will you correct that? There should be 400 coins.

There will be a full audit after the tokensale is completed. You will receive the correct amount of Delta tokens. Thanks for your patience.

it says purchases over 2 BTC require KYC laws, yet the withdraw DELTA page links back to KYC regardless.

If you put say 10 ETH in at .1 BTC will you be required to submit all the KYC info to withdraw to ETH address?
Activity: 235
Vires in Numeris
@Agrello

Alright. Thanks for your quick reply.

Thank you for your support! let us know if you have any other question!
Activity: 3
@Agrello

Alright. Thanks for your quick reply.
@Agrello

From what I understand, in this case we can send bitcoins from exchange like Poloniex yep?

Yes you can send from Poloniex. You have a unique deposit address.
Last hour to get Delta tokens at 10000 satoshi. Over 5300 BTC in so far through the first 47 hours.

https://www.agrello.org/
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1001
From what I understand, in this case we can send bitcoins from exchange like Poloniex yep?
Pages:
Jump to: