Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] AGRELLO - Legally-Binding Smart Contracts for all - page 24. (Read 70037 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 250
Best IoT Platform Based on Blockchain
Can Agrello's smart contract be locally enforceable in any country around the world, like Cambodia, Nigeria or North Korea?
Still, how much is this whole industry worth currently?
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
@Agrello
I've made 2 transactions to the same BTC address. My first transaction was a mistake (0.00004 BTC instead of 0.04 BTC). Apparently only the first transaction is counted. I wrote you an e-mail yesterday. Will you correct that? There should be 400 coins.
Thank you and best regards.
Activity: 460
I made 2 tx in eth, one of them is > 2BTC . then i've sent my ID in case of (i'm not in the US). This tx is confirmed, but doesn't show the amount of tokens in my account (it says 0).
The other transaction, which is under 2btc, is ok and got the good amount of tokens linked to it.
Should i get anxious, or my both eth transaction has really been taken into account ?

they have been ddossed and had some trouble with the site, the total amount do not reflect the real amount of delta that you'll receive, they said that will be audited at the end of crowdsale and the amount will be corrected following the total balance you have sent.

for more info join slack
Activity: 460
The scam is that they ask for KYC after you are prompted to deposit.  If they are upfront and not scammers, they'd tell you about the KYC requirement before you deposit.  Freaking scammers

I read in at least half a dozen places before participating in the ICO that they require KYC for contributions over 2 BTC.  You may want to spend 2 minutes reading about a project before giving your money away.

Ok, so how do you explain that I bought less than 2 BTC and I am still required to submit KYC?

i bought less than 2btc, no question asked.
Activity: 840
Merit: 500
Twitter: @FedKassad
The scam is that they ask for KYC after you are prompted to deposit.  If they are upfront and not scammers, they'd tell you about the KYC requirement before you deposit.  Freaking scammers

I read in at least half a dozen places before participating in the ICO that they require KYC for contributions over 2 BTC.  You may want to spend 2 minutes reading about a project before giving your money away.

Ok, so how do you explain that I bought less than 2 BTC and I am still required to submit KYC?
Activity: 141
Merit: 100
I made 2 tx in eth, one of them is > 2BTC . then i've sent my ID in case of (i'm not in the US). This tx is confirmed, but doesn't show the amount of tokens in my account (it says 0).
The other transaction, which is under 2btc, is ok and got the good amount of tokens linked to it.
Should i get anxious, or my both eth transaction has really been taken into account ?
Activity: 336
Merit: 102

Where?  Their whitepaper? NO.  Their description of the token or token sale on the website?  NO.  Only time it comes up on their website is after you have a pending deposit...that is pretty f'd up to me and misleading.

Now that I looked again it is hard to find on the site.  It's on the blog and not anywhere prominent.  Where I kept reading about it is in their emails but if you weren't on the email list then I can see how that would be frustrating to go through the steps first and then find out.   Regardless that doesn't make it a scam.  There are attorneys involved in the project so they're likely being overly cautious with their local regulations.  For instance KYC documentation is required for all US securities sales as a money laundering prevention measure. 
Activity: 11
I got quite a bit. But under 2 btc. Still wondering about the balance issue. I'm sure they'll get it. Surely there's money to be made here
Activity: 770
Merit: 501
I threw in on this ico, my investment was under 2btc so no need for any time of id or anything.
Activity: 11
Did you buy over 2 btc
Activity: 336
Merit: 102

Activity: 840
Merit: 500
Twitter: @FedKassad
What kind of next level scam is this? You require KYC? How are you going to store and protect customers' sensitive information?
Activity: 189
Legally-Binding Smart Contracts for all
Just wondering, if you guys don't reach 10,000 BTC, will investor's ICO contributions be refunded?

10000 is a max cap. We now have enough to build a successful project.

Great but also a dumbass attitude. "We don't need more than $5 million, but lets sell $10 million worth anyway.. hurr durr" why?

There are different plans for the project. There is now enough to build a system, and if we can secure more our roadmap is adjusted and we are able to build quicker and expand the business quicker as well. We thank everyone for all the support so far.
Activity: 215
Merit: 7
Cobain of Crypto

Agrello is yet to hold its ICO, however, it has the potential to become one of the biggest success stories in the cryptocurrency world for smart investors. Agrello is simply a platform for building legally binding smart-contracts, using AI without having any prior legal skills or knowledge of coding. The Agrello token is called Delta Δ and it is being offered with Tier 1 at 0.0001Ƀ, Tier 2 at 0.00011Ƀ, Tier 3 is set at 0.00012Ƀ, and Tier 4 is set at 0.00013Ƀ.

One of the key factors that hint at the potential success of Agrello, is its application across a wide range of industries. For instance, Agrello recently inked a partnership deal with Finnish manufacturing giant INCAP, to provide smart agreement prototyping for INCAP's labor management process. Agrello also has a deal with ViewFin to develop a digital identity engine.
This is awesome, Agrello coming UP!
Just wondering, if you guys don't reach 10,000 BTC, will investor's ICO contributions be refunded?

Great but also a dumbass attitude. "We don't need more than $5 million, but lets sell $10 million worth anyway.. hurr durr" why?

It simply means a larger scope operation can take place without need to go back to fund raise again.
Activity: 504

Activity: 490
how much ico selling result in first day
where i can see about ico selling result
and not open bounty dev ?
From what I understand/know Qtum's mainnet/blockchain doesn't even exists yet and Agrello will be based on that yep?

That's why the decision was made to begin on Ethereum.

legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1001
From what I understand/know Qtum's mainnet/blockchain doesn't even exists yet and Agrello will be based on that yep?
Is it normal that my tokens don't show up yet?

The dev team is fixing balances today. This is an internal database issue. There will be a full audit when the sale ends as well.
Pages:
Jump to: