Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [AIAS] AIAScoin | Blockchain | P2P Payments | Masternodes| PoS | Referral - page 9. (Read 3382 times)

copper member
Activity: 83
Merit: 0
The project has a bright future, I observe that any project is successful if it is associated with applications for smartons.
Yes, keep observing at here and their telegram group, you will see the kindly and responsive of admin come from dev team.
Yes you are right. I also joined the official telegram group of AIAScoin and the admin is really very good active and solve your all queries related to the project and also give the latest updates of project. So if possible then join this group.
Can I have the link of their telegram community channel? Thanks for whoever can provide it as I really want to ask questions directly to the team about the project's progress.

Hello, this is our telegram https://t.me/aiascoin and our discord https://discord.gg/kZyTdYU

The project has a bright future, I observe that any project is successful if it is associated with applications for smartons.
Yes, keep observing at here and their telegram group, you will see the kindly and responsive of admin come from dev team.
Yes you are right. I also joined the official telegram group of AIAScoin and the admin is really very good active and solve your all queries related to the project and also give the latest updates of project. So if possible then join this group.
It's good that the admin is active, I hope the team is being active and responsive too as that helps gain many followers and investors too
They need to stay consistent and motivated at all times as its a team aiming for global recognition. Any slacking wont be good and they have a lot of time to improve.

There is no time for slacking, hard work only!!

We're having a 2 full AIAS masternode giveaway! Please see this for more details.
https://twitter.com/AIAScoin_team/status/1002516456544890880

Thanks for this simple giveaway, it's nice opportunity for those who like to set up a masternode and don't have enough money, I am going to participate because it requires to do only simple task.
I guess its not easy to get the giveaway, what would be the qualifications in order to be included on the whitelist?

Follow AIAS twitter, retweet the giveaway post, join our telegram and discord. That's all!

The project implies a referral program? I think this is a good move, but what are the deductions for the invitation?

We do have a referral program. If one of your invites leads to a masternode sale you'll be contacted by our team in order to receive your rewards. That simple  Wink

It's good that the admin is active, I hope the team is being active and responsive too as that helps gain many followers and investors too

This only tells that the team is serious and they are not joking about their plans and platforms. Can they also promote on Adsense or on youtube?

Sure we have many plans about advertising.

This only tells that the team is serious and they are not joking about their plans and platforms. Can they also promote on Adsense or on youtube?
I woupd realy like to see a video advertisement of this project in youtube and facebook. Maybe it will get more interested investors if they have an advertising video.

There will be videos on the near future  Wink

When it will launch?

What exactly?

When is the beta release planned? and will the testing be free of charge or will it be possible to get coins for it?

Beta of our Exchange? If you're talking about the exchange the beta will be on Q4 2018.

Thanks everyone for the feedback and good luck with the giveaway! Don't forget to tell your friends  Wink
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
AIAS block time is just 180 seconds, developers of the project are highly talented with keen monitoring and fixing any unexpected bugs, handling all the deployment activities successfully.
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
BitHostCoin.io

Definitely. The team was very serious about the project so that they are working hard to make the admin from the project active.

AIAScoin is a great project which gives us confident to invest to the project. The team should make an effective promotion to gather more investors and to make the project popular.

Being popularity in this project is not possible especially  when everybody  are focusing directly of  what is going to do to become a successful in the near future. Other that, we need to find some strategy to empress our investors to invest in this project.

Well, one of those strategies are becoming popular, if a project is not popular then attracting more investors are really hard. Marketing and advertising is really important in a project.
Activity: 448
Merit: 1
Look ARROUND!

Definitely. The team was very serious about the project so that they are working hard to make the admin from the project active.

AIAScoin is a great project which gives us confident to invest to the project. The team should make an effective promotion to gather more investors and to make the project popular.

Being popularity in this project is not possible especially  when everybody  are focusing directly of  what is going to do to become a successful in the near future. Other that, we need to find some strategy to empress our investors to invest in this project.
brand new
Activity: 0
Activity: 378
When is the beta release planned? and will the testing be free of charge or will it be possible to get coins for it?
Activity: 406
Merit: 105

I woupd realy like to see a video advertisement of this project in youtube and facebook. Maybe it will get more interested investors if they have an advertising video.

Yeah right, most of the time investors wants to see video presentation of on-going projects so that they can watch and understand easily how the project really works.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
BitHostCoin.io

It's normal and they just need to do it for the investors to trust them and encourage investors to make their investments here. Soon, all their plans will be reach.
Activity: 560

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268
50% bonus on your First Topup

Activity: 336
Scouting for Innovative ideas.
This kind of project is really going to need a big community in order to flourish but as what I can see there are only a few people who are interested to be part of it. I think the give away is not enough to attract more people.
Activity: 154
Interseny project and information about it is presented exhaustively, perhaps it will be one of the factors of large investments in it
Hey I see at their telegram group only have 167 members and bots reply? I think they should do something to increasing this community.
Yes, not very good. I would on the site of the development team make the launch of the project's advertising. We need to collect a small company of advertisers who can distribute information about the project in different social networks and possibly make video re-location of the platform.
I agree such advertising and promotion is needed to rapidly increase the investors, I hope they are already on this kinds of steps.
Same here buddy. And now, I guess the AIAScoin is starting with its plan on its marketing strategy with different advertising and promotions to gain more users, suppporters and potential investors that will help in the continuous developments of the AIAScoin. With this kind of project and team working on it as well, I will be looking forward for its success and more upcoming updates.
Activity: 322
We're having a 2 full AIAS masternode giveaway! Please see this for more details.

Thanks for this simple giveaway, it's nice opportunity for those who like to set up a masternode and don't have enough money, I am going to participate because it requires to do only simple task.
I guess its not easy to get the giveaway, what would be the qualifications in order to be included on the whitelist?
Activity: 350
D.U.G
Hey I see at their telegram group only have 167 members and bots reply? I think they should do something to increasing this community.
Yes, not very good. I would on the site of the development team make the launch of the project's advertising. We need to collect a small company of advertisers who can distribute information about the project in different social networks and possibly make video re-location of the platform.
I agree such advertising and promotion is needed to rapidly increase the investors, I hope they are already on this kinds of steps.
Activity: 266

Activity: 154

Those are the qualities needed in a member of a team,  because being active and responsive helps attract investors to invest and gain trust to them. Trusting in the project is very important to gain that's why hope the team or admin.  Continue to do their best for the success of the project.
Activity: 238
They need to stay consistent and motivated at all times as its a team aiming for global recognition. Any slacking wont be good and they have a lot of time to improve.

The team really did a good promotions which I think their will be more bounty hunters to take part into this giveaway. Hopefully, there will be more coming promotions about their coins like big bonuses so that investors will be attracted to participate in the promotions.
AIAS referral program is really making me more active as I choose it to keep referring my friends it is making me more active to explain about project and keep winning.
Activity: 532

The team really did a good promotions which I think their will be more bounty hunters to take part into this giveaway. Hopefully, there will be more coming promotions about their coins like big bonuses so that investors will be attracted to participate in the promotions.
Pages:
Jump to: