Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [AIAS] AIAScoin | Blockchain | P2P Payments | Masternodes| PoS | Referral - page 6. (Read 3382 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

Well, participating in some voting events in other new popular exchanges may boost the popularity of this project. Hoping that aiascoin project will be listed the soonest. Good luck.

Yes, a lot of new exchanges now are conducting their voting events to lists some new coins. But first aiascoin needs to have a huge volume of active supporters and investors for a high chance of winning.

They have to pay money if they want to listed it on proper exchange. Coins are not like token, any exchange need to build specific wallet for certain coin while 20 erc token work on the same and easy to list it.
Activity: 92
Merit: 0
Giveaways are really very attractive advertisement methods to gain more potential investors for this project. And masternode giveaways are really rare in this sector. I am sure, they will gonna get a huge interest.
Activity: 294
What are the major obstacles that this project may face in near future.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 103
COMBO 2.0
Yes, a lot of new exchanges now are conducting their voting events to lists some new coins. But first aiascoin needs to have a huge volume of active supporters and investors for a high chance of winning.
Maybe airdrop on telegram and then giving users links to help with voting can do so help but it will be based on the users perspective and choices
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
It really good project Investors from this project actually have the opportunity to gain good profits in the future. so now every can invest this project. Good luck

I agree, those early investors can really gain more profits and also have the chance to achieve success same as the project too. If many investors and supporters will participate.
So it always happens. When investors first make their contribution to the project, they then get more profit, because the price of the token is gradually rising.
Not all projects are able to get successful enough in terms of coin value, I have seen so many projects that went down. But as I studied more and invested in AIAS I know its value would rise up in the future.
As I have read your thoughts about the project, probably you are a optimistic person and I hope it will lead you into a better success by having invested AIAScoin project. Anyway and in my own observation, the team are really working hard for their platform inorder to be acknowledged by some potential investors and businessmen. They did everything just to make the project be better and be liked by the people of cryptocurrency.
Activity: 182
When is the beta release planned? and will the testing be free of charge or will it be possible to get coins for it?

Beta of our Exchange? If you're talking about the exchange the beta will be on Q4 2018.
Thanks everyone for the feedback and good luck with the giveaway! Don't forget to tell your friends  Wink
https://twitter.com/AIAScoin_team/status/1002516456544890880

Why you don't put a roadmap on your website, I looked for it in whitepaper and I can't find it. it will much easy for people on know about upcoming updates if you have roadmap.
Yes, i totally agree with you. Their website is so simple and basics, they need to add some features for everyone know about AIAS more clearly.

Quite a long way to wait for their own exchange to be launched, what are the target exchange where you are going to enlist the AIAS coin? I think that is really important.

We'll announce exchanges when we'll be listed to them.  Smiley

Thanks everyone for the feedback and suggestions.

Giveaway: https://twitter.com/AIAScoin_team/status/1002516456544890880

If you already followed all the steps of the giveaway please fill this form
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/13DvpEYSAeEijKf-f82BPlNxP5RGhbWebPAerBqfa07U

Well, participating in some voting events in other new popular exchanges may boost the popularity of this project. Hoping that aiascoin project will be listed the soonest. Good luck.

There are no problems to become successful to the project. Enough it is only correct to adjust own community for productive work, to constantly suggest to pass any polls which will help to improve the project and to lift on a step above in development. Interaction with community - a key to success.
Activity: 154
The project has a bright future, I observe that any project is successful if it is associated with applications for smartons.
Yes, keep observing at here and their telegram group, you will see the kindly and responsive of admin come from dev team.
Yes you are right. I also joined the official telegram group of AIAScoin and the admin is really very good active and solve your all queries related to the project and also give the latest updates of project. So if possible then join this group.
It's good that the admin is active, I hope the team is being active and responsive too as that helps gain many followers and investors too

This only tells that the team is serious and they are not joking about their plans and platforms. Can they also promote on Adsense or on youtube?
I woupd realy like to see a video advertisement of this project in youtube and facebook. Maybe it will get more interested investors if they have an advertising video.
I agree, releasing videos especially on youtube and facebook would surely increase the numbers of investors and users. I do hope they are planning to do it so.

Obviously, and I think the team already know this concerns and definitely this is their plan. Hoefully, they can compose a better video presentation  in order for their client to easily understand that platform.
Visual presentation helps much for the investors to easily understand about the project and they feels more comfortable even is saving their time which also adds a quality of advertising.

Yes,  many would  prefer to see video presentation than reading it because they will feel comfortable and enjoyment. Hope the team will make a move about this,  understanding is the best to do first before investing such project.
Activity: 294
The project has a bright future, I observe that any project is successful if it is associated with applications for smartons.
Yes, keep observing at here and their telegram group, you will see the kindly and responsive of admin come from dev team.
Yes you are right. I also joined the official telegram group of AIAScoin and the admin is really very good active and solve your all queries related to the project and also give the latest updates of project. So if possible then join this group.
It's good that the admin is active, I hope the team is being active and responsive too as that helps gain many followers and investors too

This only tells that the team is serious and they are not joking about their plans and platforms. Can they also promote on Adsense or on youtube?
I woupd realy like to see a video advertisement of this project in youtube and facebook. Maybe it will get more interested investors if they have an advertising video.
I agree, releasing videos especially on youtube and facebook would surely increase the numbers of investors and users. I do hope they are planning to do it so.

Obviously, and I think the team already know this concerns and definitely this is their plan. Hoefully, they can compose a better video presentation  in order for their client to easily understand that platform.
Visual presentation helps much for the investors to easily understand about the project and they feels more comfortable even is saving their time which also adds a quality of advertising.
Activity: 238
It really good project Investors from this project actually have the opportunity to gain good profits in the future. so now every can invest this project. Good luck

I agree, those early investors can really gain more profits and also have the chance to achieve success same as the project too. If many investors and supporters will participate.
So it always happens. When investors first make their contribution to the project, they then get more profit, because the price of the token is gradually rising.
Not all projects are able to get successful enough in terms of coin value, I have seen so many projects that went down. But as I studied more and invested in AIAS I know its value would rise up in the future.
That just depends on the market and the team efforts, i hope team would be able to handle it well and will come with something attractive.
Activity: 462
Merit: 290
I liked your project, but the idea is not new and I do not understand how I can use your tokens. I hope the developers will show why.

You need to fully understand the concept of this project, mate. I just want to ask, have you read their white paper?
I really like that there was a project AIAScoin, which revolutionizes the cryptocurrency and payment industry
Activity: 210
I liked your project, but the idea is not new and I do not understand how I can use your tokens. I hope the developers will show why.

You need to fully understand the concept of this project, mate. I just want to ask, have you read their white paper?
Activity: 434
When is the beta release planned? and will the testing be free of charge or will it be possible to get coins for it?

Beta of our Exchange? If you're talking about the exchange the beta will be on Q4 2018.
Thanks everyone for the feedback and good luck with the giveaway! Don't forget to tell your friends  Wink

Why you don't put a roadmap on your website, I looked for it in whitepaper and I can't find it. it will much easy for people on know about upcoming updates if you have roadmap.
Yes, i totally agree with you. Their website is so simple and basics, they need to add some features for everyone know about AIAS more clearly.

Quite a long way to wait for their own exchange to be launched, what are the target exchange where you are going to enlist the AIAS coin? I think that is really important.

That's entirely dependent on the team since they pay the listing fees and everything associated and it's their duty to ensure the listing of the coin
Its realy their jobs.  Hope they can find ways to make AIAScoin llisted in some trusted exchange. This will make the project more beautiful and attractive to the eyes of its future investors. I will continue to support this project and will hoping updates soon.
Activity: 532
  Isn't there too little information? In all areas, only the initial activities, it seems that the project pulls one person or the team has no time for everything. I'll support you on Twitter, even if it's my little contribution to your hard work.
It's normal to feel that way mate. We get disappointed sometimes. But I think the project is still new and they really need our patients and support. Maybe teams don't have any intention to hurt or to make us feel this way. Hope team can adress this issues regarding project information and proper communication with the investors and supporters.
Activity: 252
Activity: 396
Merit: 110
  Isn't there too little information? In all areas, only the initial activities, it seems that the project pulls one person or the team has no time for everything. I'll support you on Twitter, even if it's my little contribution to your hard work.
Activity: 504
Merit: 20

That's entirely dependent on the team since they pay the listing fees and everything associated and it's their duty to ensure the listing of the coin
Activity: 532

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

Activity: 420
Merit: 11
BitHostCoin.io

Activity: 336

Pages:
Jump to: