Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [AIAS] AIAScoin | Blockchain | P2P Payments | Masternodes| PoS | Referral - page 10. (Read 3382 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 0
We're having a 2 full AIAS masternode giveaway! Please see this for more details.
https://twitter.com/AIAScoin_team/status/1002516456544890880

This will surely gain more exposures and can attract some serious investors to check the project. Making give away are one way of good advertisement and marketing at the same time.

I agree. This moves from the dev team will bring more good reputations and positive feedbacks from the people especially to the lucky receiver of free full AIAS Masternodes. And also, this will help for the platform be recognized as one of the better provider of masternodes that will increased the quality of all crypto transactions most especially in payment systems.
I have participated in this very generous action too! And as far as I have seen - not too large number of users have taken part that raises my chances of a victory very highly. I look forward to results.
Activity: 182
The project has a bright future, I observe that any project is successful if it is associated with applications for smartons.
Yes, keep observing at here and their telegram group, you will see the kindly and responsive of admin come from dev team.
Yes you are right. I also joined the official telegram group of AIAScoin and the admin is really very good active and solve your all queries related to the project and also give the latest updates of project. So if possible then join this group.
It's good that the admin is active, I hope the team is being active and responsive too as that helps gain many followers and investors too
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
We're having a 2 full AIAS masternode giveaway! Please see this for more details.

This will surely gain more exposures and can attract some serious investors to check the project. Making give away are one way of good advertisement and marketing at the same time.

I agree. This moves from the dev team will bring more good reputations and positive feedbacks from the people especially to the lucky receiver of free full AIAS Masternodes. And also, this will help for the platform be recognized as one of the better provider of masternodes that will increased the quality of all crypto transactions most especially in payment systems.
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
The project has a bright future, I observe that any project is successful if it is associated with applications for smartons.
Yes, keep observing at here and their telegram group, you will see the kindly and responsive of admin come from dev team.
Even if the community is active currently ,but I think that this project bis not getting the expected public support and attention.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 103
COMBO 2.0
Great seems easy enough steps to join in now is the best time to go for this although is going to be random
copper member
Activity: 83
I know that the devs want some privacy while doing the project, but we would like to meet even just 1 developer. Somehow, I commend you all for your dedication even if the project is still new you are able to atteact people already.

Thanks for the feedback. We'll take it under consideration.

The public sale is going to start on 4 of June. I guess there are still 250 Masternodes for sale?  When the public sale starts, the price will be min. 0.4 btc

I just wonder how long it will be take that to sell all Masternodes.
Much less than 250 Masternodes!

Hey I see at their telegram group only have 167 members and bots reply? I think they should do something to increasing this community.
This is normally, AIAScoin is new project, and we can see almost their community will increasing soon.
Yes, it is one week from them make ANN at bitcointalk, have a lot of question about this project. When i go to their website, is so basics and not have much content, i think the team should added some information at the website for make people know clearly about this project.

The website and the whitepaper will be updated constantly.

Where can I read the information about the team? I think that it should be submitted in detail in order for us to draw conclusions

Where can I read the information about the team? I think that it should be submitted in detail in order for us to draw conclusions

See this

Thanks everyone for the feedback! Don't forget to join our 2 masternodes giveaway https://twitter.com/AIAScoin_team/status/1002516456544890880
Best of luck to everyone!  Grin
Activity: 434

A positive attitude is really needed for a project to attract more investors to participate. I will look forward for more updates from the team and improvements with the marketing strategies.
Positive attitude and hamble heart are the one who will gain the positive outcome. If team will be more efficient and active with their individual jobs their is no doubt the can bring this project to success. Hardwork plus positive mind can do better and can create out number ideas to improve and widen the project features for its betterment.
x7x
Activity: 25
Wish you all the best with this Project man.
Activity: 504
Merit: 20

Well the telegram isn't the best place to look for information these days, there are too many scammers and fucking spammers on telegram channels
Activity: 252
I really like your project, but as you have wallets for android, I just bought the Samsung S9 and I'm waiting for your purse.
Woah, did you just buy Samsung S9 for this project purpose? Sounds like you invested a lot for this one. Hope that this project can really give the community something great in return.
Do not think that I bought a phone just for this, I bought it and it's powerful, well, it would not be a bad idea to install a purse.
Activity: 532
Yes, I also experience and observe how they treated their members I like their generosity and kind words. Hope they will continue to actively respond all the questions and inquiries of the members about the project. Because this will be plus points for the whole project program.
Activity: 448
Merit: 1
Look ARROUND!

And this will surely give us a better future one's we can find investors who is willing to invest in this project. Regarding giveaway maybe it would be a better strategy for the development of this project.

copper member

Wow, it's nice to know that developers are giving away free 2 full aias masternode. I already joined the give away. Hoping this will help to increase popularity of aiascoin project.
I didnt know about this, i hope i am eligible. I cant wait to read all the details about this wonderful giveaway.

Wow, it's nice to know that developers are giving away free 2 full aias masternode. I already joined the give away. Hoping this will help to increase popularity of aiascoin project.

Good luck guys don't forget to tell your friends about it!  Wink
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
BitHostCoin.io

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

Activity: 196

A positive attitude is really needed for a project to attract more investors to participate. I will look forward for more updates from the team and improvements with the marketing strategies.
Such quality of team of developers as adequacy is just necessary for success of the project. All the matter is that daily on all fronts him many questions from most of which part simply repeats arrive. It is necessary to have iron nerves and to answer everyone measuredly, and it is worth a lot.
copper member
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
BitHostCoin.io

Activity: 196
Activity: 574
Hey I see at their telegram group only have 167 members and bots reply? I think they should do something to increasing this community.
Yes, not very good. I would on the site of the development team make the launch of the project's advertising. We need to collect a small company of advertisers who can distribute information about the project in different social networks and possibly make video re-location of the platform.
I think the team is already working on this issue. Of course, for a good development of the project, a good advertising campaign is simply necessary. Soon we will see a rapid growth of the project.
Pages:
Jump to: