Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [AIAS] AIAScoin | Blockchain | P2P Payments | Masternodes| PoS | Referral - page 3. (Read 3382 times)

Activity: 185
Merit: 1
How many MN sold at the pre-sale?
Where u will use the funds from the pre sale? Exhcange listing and MN ranking sites? what else?
copper member
Activity: 83
Merit: 0

The AIAS Team are delighted to announce that following the success of our Test-Net, the AIAS Main-Net is now live!

But that’s not the only good news — our Windows, Linux and Web Wallets are also live!

https://medium.com/@AIAScoin_team/ann-aias-main-net-web-wallets-are-live-c79912c038b
copper member
AIAScoin mainnet is live now and chain is running smoothly.

Stay tuned for more info.
copper member
AIAScoin ANNOUNCEMENT:
The trial of our chain is going smooth we will be launching soon.

We will be moving from the TESTNET to MAINNET soon.

Stay tuned guys.

PS do not forget our MN sale is still on PM me (@vasilisparas) or @BillyB2 to secure your Masternode today before the price increase.
copper member
6 hours left till we change the tier. Current price per masternode is 0.45 BTC, after the change it will be 0.5 BTC and it will last 6 days
copper member
copper member
I have a question on which exchange are you planning to make the first move? Because the first good buyers will be on the stock exchange, after that, when you start selling tokens there.

We will announce exchanges after the public sale is over  Wink

This is such a good and useful project, why I said so,  because of   the team works and the usefulness of the project.  The member of the team is actively answering queries and the project itself was made with an efforts and ideas that can stop those hesitations and  worries if it is safe or not.  I am looking forward to the success of this project,  I am sure the team will make it.

Thank you for the feedback.

I have a question on which exchange are you planning to make the first move? Because the first good buyers will be on the stock exchange, after that, when you start selling tokens there.

This is such a good and useful project, why I said so,  because of   the team works and the usefulness of the project.  The member of the team is actively answering queries and the project itself was made with an efforts and ideas that can stop those hesitations and  worries if it is safe or not.  I am looking forward to the success of this project,  I am sure the team will make it.
That would be an added positive sign for AIAScoin if you could negotiate with the exchanges and get listed before and as soon as possible so that we can also gain more investors from the exchanges by listing our tokens.

After the sales we'll be on exchange Smiley
Activity: 196
Where can I read about the team of this project? Information is open and it is freely available? Or did the team choose to remain anonymous?

Team members of ASIAScoin are anonymous and they will likely remain anonymous, however, they said that if they reach their target maybe team members identity will reveal in future.
We much prioritize on the AIAScoin potential how better they are building the idea and implementing the plan even focusing on the advertising promotions.
Activity: 238

Team is maintaining a check list for all the activities and they are constantly sharing the every issue reporting to the dev team and getting them fixed by following up till the operations are running smoothly.
Activity: 322
Merit: 11

That would be an added positive sign for AIAScoin if you could negotiate with the exchanges and get listed before and as soon as possible so that we can also gain more investors from the exchanges by listing our tokens.
Activity: 154
Merit: 10

copper member
4 more days till we change the tier. Current tier is 0.4 BTC per masternode, on 4 days it'll be 0.45 BTC per masternode. PM one of our ambassadors in order to purchase yours!

Also don't forget we have an ongoing giveaway of 2 AIAS masternodes.

https://twitter.com/AIAScoin_team/status/1002516456544890880

Once the steps are followed please fill this form: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/13DvpEYSAeEijKf-f82BPlNxP5RGhbWebPAerBqfa07U
copper member
Why people reserve some language translation?  Can they get paid or bounty by doing translation?

They will get AIAS as a bounty. We will release more information soon.

Activity: 532
AIAS has this feature called SwiftTX which means that it is an instant transactions which is guaranteed by the network of masternodes which also cuts or no need to wait for multiple confirmations. Hopefully, this kind of transactions will maintain its speed so that their will be more users who will like to use the platform.

Also what owners of masternode would receive some decent award then in network there have to be many large transactions. So the project needs users who will use this platform.
Totally agree with you! Because every project needs an active user so that others see that the project is developing and administrators are active. The fact is that not all projects do this and the majority do not even sell the required number of tokens.
Yes, the users and supporters are one of the proof that project is really authentic because many send interest and sympathy. With the help of the project community the trust of its investors will also increase. Also the user and supporters can write statements about the good and positive feedback of the project to them.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
It seems to me that there are too many similar platforms and the competition is simply huge. I'm trying to find a project that is less common among crypto projects. Because it gives more chances that it will at least reach an exchange.
Activity: 8
Why people reserve some language translation?  Can they get paid or bounty by doing translation?
copper member

Activity: 336
Merit: 1
Activity: 154
AIAS has this feature called SwiftTX which means that it is an instant transactions which is guaranteed by the network of masternodes which also cuts or no need to wait for multiple confirmations. Hopefully, this kind of transactions will maintain its speed so that their will be more users who will like to use the platform.

Also what owners of masternode would receive some decent award then in network there have to be many large transactions. So the project needs users who will use this platform.
Totally agree with you! Because every project needs an active user so that others see that the project is developing and administrators are active. The fact is that not all projects do this and the majority do not even sell the required number of tokens.

Pages:
Jump to: