Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [AIAS] AIAScoin | Blockchain | P2P Payments | Masternodes| PoS | Referral - page 5. (Read 3382 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 1
Any project that is associated with applications is much more likely than other projects, the main thing is to make efforts.
You are right but this method is good for all projects that are being developed. For any project, if you make an effort, it can reach unrealistic heights among other similar projects.
Efforts are made moderately, and nobody can give a product above the opportunities, experience and abilities. Also you shouldn't forget that presently all solve money. Who has more paid, that also has won.

You have a point, being focused means they can create more better possibilities to make their platform a very useful in the future. This is still developing and probably, the team still chasing to solve some minor problems on how they can attract more users to get involved in the project.
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
Any project that is associated with applications is much more likely than other projects, the main thing is to make efforts.
You are right but this method is good for all projects that are being developed. For any project, if you make an effort, it can reach unrealistic heights among other similar projects.
Efforts are made moderately, and nobody can give a product above the opportunities, experience and abilities. Also you shouldn't forget that presently all solve money. Who has more paid, that also has won.
Activity: 280
When will the beta version be launched? How should I register for it? The number of participants is limited?
I didnt know that they will launch a beta version, do you have any updated information regarding that matter?
Currently, there is no an updated information about the beta version of the project, I will update in here for the information.

Maybe the team is busy right now for the continuous development of the project. Let's patiently waiting for the updates and I'm pretty sure that this update  would bring positive output for the project.
Activity: 560
Merit: 10
When will the beta version be launched? How should I register for it? The number of participants is limited?
I didnt know that they will launch a beta version, do you have any updated information regarding that matter?
Currently, there is no an updated information about the beta version of the project, I will update in here for the information.
Activity: 448
Look ARROUND!
AIAS has this feature called SwiftTX which means that it is an instant transactions which is guaranteed by the network of masternodes which also cuts or no need to wait for multiple confirmations. Hopefully, this kind of transactions will maintain its speed so that their will be more users who will like to use the platform.
Activity: 336
Activity: 336
Merit: 11
Scouting for Innovative ideas.
Giveaways are really very attractive advertisement methods to gain more potential investors for this project. And masternode giveaways are really rare in this sector. I am sure, they will gonna get a huge interest.

They could attract more people to get interested in their project but what's important is for them to make a value for their coins otherwise giving out some freebies won't really attract supporters or interests.
Activity: 294
Giveaways are really very attractive advertisement methods to gain more potential investors for this project. And masternode giveaways are really rare in this sector. I am sure, they will gonna get a huge interest.
AIAS have giveaways? It really make me have surprising. I only know that they have refferal program for promoting?
Give away can bring more attention and we can easily gain more traffic with in a short period with out waiting for more time.
Well good to here that the AIAScoin have a giveaways for the people here in the crypto currency community. That is really true that it is a good move to gather more attention of the people and gain more users for the AIAScoin and will be able to find investors willing to help for the continuous developements of this project.
Activity: 420
BitHostCoin.io
Offering full anonymous trading is a good display, which will attract many people to participate in the transaction.

I agree, Plus their masternode is a great investmet to make the project more reliable and more people will come. Giving a good strategy will make the project success.
Running your own masternode is a good investment however the price is not that affordable for everyone. But for those who can afford it enjoys great amount of profit.

Yes, I agree that running a masternode will somehow give some good profit but investors needs to invest huge amount first and we are not sure enough when to get roi.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
BitHostCoin.io
Offering full anonymous trading is a good display, which will attract many people to participate in the transaction.

I agree, Plus their masternode is a great investmet to make the project more reliable and more people will come. Giving a good strategy will make the project success.
Running your own masternode is a good investment however the price is not that affordable for everyone. But for those who can afford it enjoys great amount of profit.

Running a masternode will only give us good profit if and only if the project will continue to succeed and if it will be listed in the market. Hoping all their goals will be reach very soon.
Activity: 322

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

Yes, strategies are really needed to achieve what they want to reach. I will look forward for more amazing strategies with their advertising and promotional bonuses soon.
Activity: 504
Merit: 20

LOL no, most of the giveaway participants are just there for the free money involved and nothing else apart from that and they wont invest at all
Activity: 303
Merit: 15
Activity: 154
I'm sure that the project is realistic to implement and make its work simple and functional.What will attract a large number of users
Activity: 238
AIAS have giveaways? It really make me have surprising. I only know that they have refferal program for promoting?
Give away can bring more attention and we can easily gain more traffic with in a short period with out waiting for more time.
Activity: 434

Well, participating in some voting events in other new popular exchanges may boost the popularity of this project. Hoping that aiascoin project will be listed the soonest. Good luck.

Yes, a lot of new exchanges now are conducting their voting events to lists some new coins. But first aiascoin needs to have a huge volume of active supporters and investors for a high chance of winning.

They have to pay money if they want to listed it on proper exchange. Coins are not like token, any exchange need to build specific wallet for certain coin while 20 erc token work on the same and easy to list it.
Who cares? It is all the strong challenging potential they possesed and kept implementing more features added to the platform they may negotiate and take right decisions.
Yes, everyone only take care about good exchange and AIAScoin will have liquidity, about voting, they can call community, it is not a hard problem.

Well, participating in some voting events in other new popular exchanges may boost the popularity of this project. Hoping that aiascoin project will be listed the soonest. Good luck.

Yes, a lot of new exchanges now are conducting their voting events to lists some new coins. But first aiascoin needs to have a huge volume of active supporters and investors for a high chance of winning.

They have to pay money if they want to listed it on proper exchange. Coins are not like token, any exchange need to build specific wallet for certain coin while 20 erc token work on the same and easy to list it.
Who cares? It is all the strong challenging potential they possesed and kept implementing more features added to the platform they may negotiate and take right decisions.
Activity: 322
They have successfully implemented the referral commission program soon we can expect they take more decisions to implement better advertising and promotions.
Pages:
Jump to: