Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] AICOIN ICO: The Investment Collective that Builds Wealth for tokenholders - page 13. (Read 41055 times)

Activity: 630
Merit: 500
If this is still a problem please email [email protected] with your username and date you sent the coins back onto the platform.
I bring back my XAI in my aicoin dashboard account, but until now It didn't appear to my dashboard. Please help me out.

Here's my XAI address in my dashboard, please update my dashboard, asap.

0xfD3ab0DB5218261b08570a6AD4DAC208ABC8f16b

Thank you!

I already sent them an email but there's no response. What should I do? ASAP. Thanks!
I waited about 3 days until my request was confirmed. So just wait
Activity: 563
Merit: 254
Chief Operating Officer of the Panxora Group
I think it is highly unlikely that support did not respond to you. Highly unlikely but I will check junk.
Activity: 644
Merit: 252
I'm just a Nobody.
If this is still a problem please email [email protected] with your username and date you sent the coins back onto the platform.
I bring back my XAI in my aicoin dashboard account, but until now It didn't appear to my dashboard. Please help me out.

Thank you!

I already sent them an email but there's no response. What should I do? ASAP. Thanks!
FirstGlobalCredit, Sir, what about withdrawal of BTC from dashboard?

Thank you!
Activity: 644
Merit: 252
I'm just a Nobody.

Thank you!
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
Whats the total amount of AIcoins I can't seem to find that info
Activity: 392
Merit: 102
why sell at an exchange? hold and really make a profit in two years . who lasts a long time makes good profit as with omisego
or ethereum. many people have sold eth at $ 5. and today ? much more worth. so must be crypto
Activity: 588
Merit: 106
You have not provided enough information.
Please email [email protected].
Where are the coins coming from?
A purchase of AICOIN?
A Bounty?
If so, what bounty?
WHat is your username?
Anything you can think of that will help us to get you an answer.
You are not the only person looking for help and to get a response you need to provide the correct information.

Thank

You advice was helped  Smiley
All coins sent to the Myetherwallet
I will wait when it appears on stock exchanges
We will shortly add the functionality to withdraw your bitcoins. Please bear with us as we work through the very needed requests for changes and improvements to the platform.
Thanks for the reply. I shall wait for a notice of possible withdrawal of BTC with impatience
You have not provided enough information.
Please email [email protected].
Where are the coins coming from?
A purchase of AICOIN?
A Bounty?
If so, what bounty?
WHat is your username?
Anything you can think of that will help us to get you an answer.
You are not the only person looking for help and to get a response you need to provide the correct information.
Activity: 588
Merit: 106
FirstGlobalCredit

Please answer the question
Coins for several days are not sent to my wallet
Mail is confirmed https://prnt.sc/gn4nd3

Thanks
Activity: 518
Merit: 258
so far I am very positive surprised- the platform is very fast and clear and the action is also very fast.
i am very satisfied with it. please continue to work so well
We will shortly add the functionality to withdraw your bitcoins. Please bear with us as we work through the very needed requests for changes and improvements to the platform.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
Sir, the launch of trading was excellent, well I traded my XAI on BTC. But now I can't withdraw BTC, when will such an opportunity?
forward this question, also same with me i can't found to withdrawl bitcoin. i just see column for withdraw AICOIN only  Undecided
maybe next week user allowed to withdraw bitcoin, for now just for deposit only
Sir, the launch of trading was excellent, well I traded my XAI on BTC. But now I can't withdraw BTC, when will such an opportunity?
Dtt Thank you for this information. I have just read your post to Gavin who is asking me to thank you for VERY useful information presented in an orderly manner. We have a dev meeting in 2 hours and your opinions will be brought to the team's attention then.
Marcie
Dtt
Activity: 20
The site is not mobile friendly.  It works but looks funny on a phone.  

If you request the desktop page it looks fine on my phone.  

However,  I think a lot of people do expect a responsive website that adjusts for mobile viewing.  Also, many people may not even be aware they can request a desktop page.  So for some people who are viewing in their mobile, the page feels unprofessional.

It would not be too much work to add some jquery or otherwise conditionally change the gui to change size and placement to look good on a mobile.  This would help make the sites appear more legitimate.  Its wordpress so a change in theme could work,  but more importantly,  it works.

In my opinion, I hope the concentration is in the backend and AI itself.  Making the site responsive for mobile should be done sure, but base functionality is more crucial.

So give the programmers a break on the gui and realize they hopefully were more concerned about security and main goal of the functions required.  I hope before changing the ui for mobile they add some security like 2 stage authentication.
Activity: 27
It may not be pretty but it's very functional and I find it user friendly
Activity: 392
Merit: 102
Your website looks like some crap made 20 yrs ago.  A quarter of the screen is always covered by that stupid blue bar at the bottem,  and when you try to scroll down you can't even read it because its covered.

Not user friendly,  total garbage looking.
What goes through your mind when you make a comment like this?
Complain if it doesn't work. Not if it isn't pretty.
Good lord, people like you try my patience.

Usability is a very relevant factor in programming lol...

Why do you get triggered that hard. You didnt make the UI, right?

I think the point was it's ok to complain or provide a feedback but it should be constructive, using angry words and calling the website garbage doesn't help in any way. although I also think the huge blue banner can be annoying when you need to scroll to read information
Pages:
Jump to: