Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] AICOIN ICO: The Investment Collective that Builds Wealth for tokenholders - page 15. (Read 41055 times)

Activity: 588
Merit: 106
I got AICoin for bounty.
Thank you
I wanted to take it to a MEW, but the coins did not go.
How can you get them out?
Activity: 563
Merit: 254
Chief Operating Officer of the Panxora Group
Hello Noobie.
For now you can create an account on account.aicoin.io. Deposit BTC, ETH or LTC there and buy from bounty hunters that want to sell. There will be no commissions on buying for 3 months.
Or you can start an account on the First Global Credit exchange and buy it there as well with many more features. Like use your AICoin as margin to trade over 500 stocks in 4 countries.
https://www.firstglobalcredit.com
Activity: 240
Merit: 102
Sorry noob question,  when will this be available to purchase on an exchange?  What exchange is it listed on?
Its an Ether ERC20 token.
Activity: 938
Merit: 159
just a technical question tokens are on ether or waves blockchain?thank you for a fast response
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Not every bounty hunter is dumping their earned coins/tokens. For example I've never dumped a single coin I've earned in any campaign. I join bounty campaigns only for projects I would like to invest in, and so, by risking my time, I'm avoiding to risk my money. But then, of course, the whole point is to hold the earned assets for years, not minutes. I have no time to work for dimes, which happens if you dump your coins as soon as you get them. In crypto the real money is only long term. Of course, not every project will succed. But some eventually will. And you need only one to be happy.

As someone looking to get into bounty campaigning your post rang true with me.  I will put an emphasis on participating in projects i believe in.

I have also bought some BTC 'pizza' in my day. Grin 
Activity: 518
Merit: 263
What are the terms for accrual token bounties? On the calendar is already September 15. I certainly do not worry, but can there be at least some information on this matter?
Activity: 462
Merit: 104
Soon. If your request is genuine. We are checking the entries and 30-40% are duff data. So everyone legitamite has to wait while we sort through the garbage. But the people that really helped will get more tokens in the end because we are not paying for garbage.

if still token left are I gladly which.  Grin  Grin  in my wallet is always place  Wink  AiCoin Account ;-)
good luck with the project and all good in the future . I hope the project meets all expectations
Soon. If your request is genuine. We are checking the entries and 30-40% are duff data. So everyone legitamite has to wait while we sort through the garbage. But the people that really helped will get more tokens in the end because we are not paying for garbage.
Activity: 630
Merit: 100
I participated in your facebook bounty campaign, when will tokens be distributed?
Activity: 1148
Merit: 307
if I missed an ico I buy from the bounty hunter. here I bought before. I hope it is worth it. I think so.
as a bounty hunter I do not sell. the token always remain with me. Long hold up the course is good in couple of years.
so runs crypto  Grin

I absolutely agree. I made already my mistakes, I had my few little pizza-moments (reference to the 2 pizzas sold for 10.000 bitcoins in 2010) even though not that extreme, I won't repeat the mistake to sell before I am surely happy of what I get for my coins.
Activity: 462
Merit: 104
if I missed an ico I buy from the bounty hunter. here I bought before. I hope it is worth it. I think so.
as a bounty hunter I do not sell. the token always remain with me. Long hold up the course is good in couple of years.
so runs crypto  Grin
Activity: 392
Merit: 102
First week's performance Wintermute is up over 4%
https://www.aicoin.io/2017/09/11/official-valuation-week-ending-8th-sep-2017/
You will be able to buy AICoin from sellers on the aicoin dashboard (register at account.aicoin.io) starting Friday the 15th of September.
Good luck traders.
Good start! I think With such indicators bounty hunter not to rush immediately to sell received tokens

Why not ?
actually i really enjoy when bounty hunter sell their token with cheap price Cheesy
I'm just like a fisherman who put a finger in the sea and many fish come over

Not every bounty hunter is dumping their earned coins/tokens. For example I've never dumped a single coin I've earned in any campaign. I join bounty campaigns only for projects I would like to invest in, and so, by risking my time, I'm avoiding to risk my money. But then, of course, the whole point is to hold the earned assets for years, not minutes. I have no time to work for dimes, which happens if you dump your coins as soon as you get them. In crypto the real money is only long term. Of course, not every project will succed. But some eventually will. And you need only one to be happy.

Well said, best to join bounty programs for a project you believe will deliver value and you can also HODL it long term to see the results
Activity: 1148
Merit: 307
You will be able to buy AICoin from sellers on the aicoin dashboard (register at account.aicoin.io) starting Friday the 15th of September.
Good luck traders.
Good start! I think With such indicators bounty hunter not to rush immediately to sell received tokens

Why not ?
actually i really enjoy when bounty hunter sell their token with cheap price Cheesy

Activity: 92
Merit: 0
Will you release your roadmap and website?

It would be great.
Activity: 532
Merit: 252
Good luck traders.

Why not ?
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
Good luck traders.
Good luck traders.
Activity: 588
Merit: 106
As soon as we can possibly complete the work. It needs to be by Friday because I have people dying to buy AICoin from bounty hunters wanting to sell.

This is great news. But the calculation of tweets and retweets has not been updated for about two weeks. Earlier there were no delays
As soon as we can possibly complete the work. It needs to be by Friday because I have people dying to buy AICoin from bounty hunters wanting to sell.
Pages:
Jump to: