Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] AICOIN ICO: The Investment Collective that Builds Wealth for tokenholders - page 12. (Read 41055 times)

Activity: 481
Merit: 258
this team sounds amazingly serious by the quality and the numbers of updates, thanks, ill hold for several years
Activity: 563
Merit: 254
Chief Operating Officer of the Panxora Group

We are pleased to announce the first XAI Vote which will be held through the token smart contract October 21 -24
Read more about the vote on the XAI blog.

Official AICoin Valuation for week ending 29 September 2017

Official Figures based upon midnight UTC Prices on Friday 29th September.
Total Valuation = $3,092,987 (+$116,716)
NAV = $0.0403 (+ $0.0018)
BTC NAV 0.0000097 (-0.000001)

Please what does this mean? does this mean that the overall portfolio is up by $116,716
CORRECT. See further information by clicking on the link and visiting the blog page.
Activity: 392
Merit: 102

Please what does this mean? does this mean that the overall portfolio is up by $116,716
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
hi there when we are can withdraw bitcoin from your platform, i hope this feature will available before bitcoin hard fork on 25 October  Cheesy
i am waiting XAI get listing in other exchange too

Activity: 630
I'm happy to read these updates but I miss the main update: I participated in your facebook bounty campaign, can you kindly know when tokens will be distributed?
AICoin Token Holders and potential token holders, please note the following:
1) Real-time prices for XAI are available in the dashboard. Simply log in and you can see them.
2) From the dashboard you can also see accounting including all trades with a maximum 48 hour delay after Wintermute has completed entering or exiting a position. To see this information just log into the dashboard and click on the Fund Accounting link.
3) Every week, by close of play Monday we post 2 reports on the AICOIN blog page The first is the unaudited statement of the week's trade and cash position of the entire fund. The second is an broad strokes analysis of the weeks' trading.
4) There will be an end of month analysis written by First Global CEO Gavin Smith. This will provide a more in-depth analysis of the month's activities.
5) Every quarter there will be an audited report of AICoin.
As soon as things are a bit more settled, Gavin Smith will start doing monthly AMAs to keep people informed about new developments with AICoin.

hello dear aicoin people. on your site is a huge blue bar which disturbs the reading !
The bar is much too big and you lose the desire to find something !
which webdesigner does something like that? this looks really terrible.
I think you have the greatest bar in the Ico history. congratulation     Grin    Grin    Grin

I mentioned this,  other people mentioned this,  but the rep in this thread got all but hurt.

We want to know what the price is on a daily basis,  since its not on coin market cap you should have a source for this information available to us at all times.  Stop getting but hurt and work your fucken ass off so your project doesnt fall off a cliff.

Stop giveing us bullshit updates about nonsense,  we just care about profit,  tell us the profit,  lazy bums havent posted anything about profit on twitter,  on the website.
I am not a rep. I am a founding member of the management team. Approach me in a civil manner and I will do everything I can to give you what you need but I do not reply to abusive language and I most certainly do not work for you.
Activity: 240
Merit: 102
hello dear aicoin people. on your site is a huge blue bar which disturbs the reading !
I think you have the greatest bar in the Ico history. congratulation     Grin    Grin    Grin

I mentioned this,  other people mentioned this,  but the rep in this thread got all but hurt.

We want to know what the price is on a daily basis,  since its not on coin market cap you should have a source for this information available to us at all times.  Stop getting but hurt and work your fucken ass off so your project doesnt fall off a cliff.

Stop giveing us bullshit updates about nonsense,  we just care about profit,  tell us the profit,  lazy bums havent posted anything about profit on twitter,  on the website.
Activity: 2506
Merit: 368
I think you have the greatest bar in the Ico history. congratulation     Grin    Grin    Grin
Yeah, i agree with you it's annoying to look because it looks more likely an ads to me. Your web-designer should put a close button to it or just kindly delete it or put it somewhere. It will help to improve your website IMHO.
Activity: 910
Merit: 520
I participated in your bounty facebook campaign, I read that the first bounty was paid by September 15th but I have not received anything in my wallet and personal area on your bounty portal: when will they be paid?
just try contacting support: [email protected]
Activity: 518
Merit: 258
I think you have the greatest bar in the Ico history. congratulation     Grin    Grin    Grin
Activity: 658
I participated in your bounty facebook campaign, I read that the first bounty was paid by September 15th but I have not received anything in my wallet and personal area on your bounty portal: when will they be paid?
Activity: 306
Merit: 250
Hello dear developers, I got your tokens, but then they were taken out! How can this be? I had 3012 tokens! Who brought them to where? Why do I have information about input and output? How could this happen? http://prntscr.com/gpsgvd
I ask to return my tokens for my work. Thank you

My login

Username: ProfitTeam
Email: [email protected]
Activity: 80
Merit: 10
I keep mine, even i know i can make alot of profit now , but I hope one day Xai can exchange for $10 Grin Grin Grin

The team is very professional

THanks.
Activity: 472
How much they raise for the ico?
Activity: 306
I had coins in my office! Today they stopped by, they disappeared, and in the MEW, there's nothing to do???
Thank you CryptoRobert. Shortly you will be able to trade XAI while using it as collateral on the First Global Credit Exchange to trade over 500 stocks and futures contracts as well.
Activity: 1015
Merit: 289
The interface is really nice and seems to be working well, I have to congratulate the devs for that!
Pages:
Jump to: