Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] AICOIN ICO: The Investment Collective that Builds Wealth for tokenholders - page 4. (Read 41006 times)

Activity: 99
Merit: 0
The only things left are Facebook, SLACK and Telegram. I have spoken to the settlements department who have said it will be delivered over the weekend. They were meant to do it last weekend but then an overwhelming amount of trading went on which caused an overflow of work. Hopefully this weekend we can get through the final delivery.
Activity: 97
I mentioned this,  other people mentioned this,  but the rep in this thread got all but hurt.
We want to know what the price is on a daily basis,  since its not on coin market cap you should have a source for this information available to us at all times.  Stop getting but hurt and work your fucken ass off so your project doesnt fall off a cliff.
Stop giveing us bullshit updates about nonsense,  we just care about profit,  tell us the profit,  lazy bums havent posted anything about profit on twitter,  on the website.
Activity: 563
Merit: 254
Chief Operating Officer of the Panxora Group

We’re now 8 months into our project and we have seen some big changes in the sentiment for cryptocurrencies as a whole.
When we last performed our analysis it was early November and we were in the grip of a massive bull run which seemed like it would
go on forever. Since then we have hit new highs, then collapsed and, finally, regained some poise so a number of the Collective Membership
 have asked for an update to the analysis of Wintermute’s returns compared to holding just a basket of cryptocurrencies or holding an individual
cryptocurrency. As before I will look at the absolute return, the sharpe ratio, and the ratio of retuns to max drawdown for each option.

The Collective voted in November to focus on building assets, not to give dividends. As a matter of fact we are about to invest in our first company that the Collective voted for. Many token holders keep their tokens in MEW.
Activity: 481
Merit: 258
do you need to hold your ai coin on the website to earn dividend ? or can you hold it on myetherwallet always without a problem ?

AICoin has $1.5m USD ready for startup company investment.
 The Collective will vote on its first selection starting Thursday, April 26, 2018.

Official Valuation – Based on Official Figures based on midnight UTC Prices – April 20, 2018

Total Valuation = 6,066,274.03

Gain/Loss on Week:  $516,829.14 +9.3%

Gain/Loss since launch:    +$3,069,793.03 +102.4% (228 Days since launch)

1.   Past performance is not a guide to future results.
2.   The AICoin Proprietary Trading Group trades cryptocurrencies using the decisions generated by proprietary AI models. Trading cryptocurrencies is extremely high-risk.
3.   The group uses excess capital generated by cryptocurrency trading to invest in early stage companies in blockchain and AI. Investments in early stage companies is considered to carry a higher degree of risk.

The vote for members of the Token Investment Committee completed yesterday with the following results. The two winners are Steve Austin (most votes) and Ludovic Choppin.
Congratulations guys.

The third highest number of votes were gained by Adam Smith. If either gentleman cannot complete their term of office, Adam will be asked to step in to the role on the Investment Committee.
Steve and Ludovic are joined on the committee by AICoin founder and financial service industry professional Gavin Smith.

The three person committee will be charged with token investment on behalf of the Collective with some rules as detailed on the Token Investment Pool page.

The AICoin Token Investment Pool was formed during our February vote creating a pool seeded with a one-time capital allotment of $140,000 USD.

We wish Ludovic and Steve the best of luck in their new post. I look forward to publishing information about the investments they find and make for the benefit of the Collective.

Activity: 288
Merit: 100
This series can be circulate effectively to ensure that investors gain profits by making profit through a coin transaction and making a profit by investing in a start-up.
In future EVERYONE. Speak to [email protected]. Screaming into the ozone doesn't even make you feel particularly good. And it will not get you any assistance unless someone stumbles upon your rant. Mr. Newbie
I have just checked the system and there were no withdrawal requests on the 4th of April. If you want a response simply email [email protected] which puts your request into the support system which is monitored constantly. Instead of complaining through these public channels that may or may not be monitored by AICoin staff? I've just checked the system and all PROPERLY confirmed withdrawals have been released up until the 7th of April. So contact support after 9:30AM UK time and they will be glad to help you.

I have been waiting to see if I receive any response from the team of this project and nothing has happened.

I do not understand why they have taken so long to send me my funds.

I made a withdrawal request on April 4, 5 days ago.

According to what is shown on our dashboard the funds take 24 hours before being moved to make the settlement.

I have written on the telegram channel, here I share all the screenshoots.

https://imgur.com/a/IlUmo

https://imgur.com/a/Jhv1B

https://imgur.com/a/8bs5L

I did not want to get to this, but in view of the lack of response from the team I have seen the need to make this post.

So?? How much more time should I wait to have my BTCs?
Activity: 1148
Merit: 307
Oh I forgot on this token, I received them very long time ago, I read now ,there is news with investment not bad at all

We are getting ready to make our first start up investment. That will change the profile of profit. Right now, all we make money from is cryptotrading. But when we start investing and selling start up investments that will change the profile of profit for the token.

This truly sounds as an excellent developement. Glad to have kept my AIcoins since last summer. Let's hope that the current bear market conditions won't initially penalize this move.
Oh I forgot on this token, I received them very long time ago, I read now ,there is news with investment not bad at all

We are getting ready to make our first start up investment. That will change the profile of profit. Right now, all we make money from is cryptotrading. But when we start investing and selling start up investments that will change the profile of profit for the token.
Dear all, Who is know this site https://aicoin.global and der.aicoin.global? this is product of Aicoin?

No. Absolutely NOT! AICoin.global is a Vietnamese rip off. As near as I can figure it they are trying to convince people that they can teach them to trade tokens. They are REALLY brazen and there were pictures of their team on Facebook sitting in front of the logo I created ... smiling. The audacity!
I have assigned the AICoin Admin person the job of contacting social networks where they advertise and getting them pulled off whenever they post a video or something. However, they are rather like roaches. Whenever we get a video pulled from YouTube, next week two appear in its place.
An unexpected benefit to us is that there are now a fair number of Vietnamese people (and they are by and large quite nice) trading AICoin!
I encourage people to post negative feedback whenever they come upon them.
How dare they attempt to leverage off the good name we are building!

Activity: 42
Dear all, Who is know this site https://aicoin.global and der.aicoin.global? this is product of Aicoin?
Activity: 1239
Merit: 562
Official Valuation – Based on Official Figures based on midnight UTC Prices – March 30, 2018

Total Valuation = $5,424,385.60

Gain/Loss on Week:  -$135,695.16 -2.4%

Gain/Loss since launch: +$2,427,904.60 +81.0% (207 days since launch)

PERFORMANCE CHART

1.   Past performance is not a guide to future results.
2.   The AICoin Proprietary Trading Group trades cryptocurrencies using the decisions generated by proprietary AI models. Trading cryptocurrencies is extremely high-risk.
3.   The group uses excess capital generated by cryptocurrency trading to invest in early stage companies in blockchain and AI. Investments in early stage companies is considered to carry a higher degree of risk.

Activity: 1148
Merit: 307
That's a quite nice performance overall, however if we consider the performance from January 12 until now we cannot call it a great performance, even though it is surely much better than the crypto markets performance of the same period. But this means the trading AI has got some problem dealing with the downtrend and the volatility.
indeed they have worked hard and provided the best on this project, but all affected by the current market situation
i think this is understandable, unfair to directly blame the project team who has been struggling on the progress of this project

Did I directly blame the project team? No, those are your words, not mine. I have just noticed a weakness of the AI to deal with the bear market, a weakness which is in the numbers and only if you acknowledge that you may perhaps correct it in future. Remember the old Wall Street saying "Bulls make money, bears make money, pigs get slaughtered". AIcoin is clearly NOT a pig since it didn't get slaughtered, however the AI should ideally find a way to profit also during a bear market, since in bear markets bears DO make money.
AICoin announces open call for AI and blockchain start-ups seeking capital investment

In the first 100 days of trading, proprietary investment group AICoin has already earmarked $1.5m for start-up investment
March 26, 2018, Singapore
Entrepreneurs developing artificial intelligence based start-ups now have a new option to secure early stage investment in their young companies.  AICoin, a proprietary investment group, has the potential to entirely disrupt the conventional venture capital model using the unique properties of blockchain smart contract technology. The investment group, made up of over 2,000 AICoin token holders vote on which start-up to invest in using the transparent voting capabilities embedded in AICoin's smart contract. The goal - to use the collective knowledge of all token holders to build a portfolio of highly profitable investments in the most disruptive technologies in the world today, AI and blockchain. The entrepreneur wins, both by accessing capital and gaining the attention of the 2,000 active investors that form the AICoin 'Collective' who may also wish to engage in later stage investment in the company.

How does AICoin generate its equity investment capital?

AICoin will use a 2 stage strategy to generate profits for AICoin Collective token holders. Stage one uses the Collective’s capital to trade the most liquid cryptocurrencies using decisions made by proprietary AI models developed by AICoin’s founding team. These profits will be used to drive stage two of the strategy – ongoing investment in AI or blockchain start-up companies.  With 1.5M EUR of profits currently available in the ‘Stage two’ Investment Pool, the AICoin Investment Board is actively seeking the best projects from around the world for equity stake investment. The board, which is in place to select the projects that will be showcased to the Collective is led by bitcoin pioneer Jon Matonis and made up of both AICoin founders and Collective members.
In the first 100 days of trading AICoin’s proprietary models have generated nearly 3m EUR in profits, half of which has been set aside to invest in early stage companies. When the stake in those companies is sold a few years down the road, those profits when added to those generated through AICoin’s trading may make AICoin the unexpected winner in the race to see which altcoin will be the most valuable in years to come.

How are start-up investment decisions made for AICoin?

“Whilst a venture capital group or angel syndicate is subject to the bias of a single or small group of individuals, AICoin will leverage off the experience of all its token holders to decide which companies to back,” states Marcie Terman, one of AICoin’s founders. “We use AI to make trading decisions in cryptocurrencies because that is the right tool to profit from both the exhileration and fear that drives the volatile and immature crypto markets. But we believe that human intelligence and experience is the best tool for making complex start-up investment decisions. So we use the ‘Wisdom of the Crowd’ to drive decisions for stage two of the strategy,” stated Terman. “AICoin token holders are currently discussing the merits of various proposals in our online forum, bringing knowledge from their own careers and education to help us make informed choices during the upcoming vote.” For the engaged investor, AICoin provides an outlet for choice and control not offered by the VC, angel syndicate or crowd funding model.

“AICoin has attracted a very specific type of person,” stated AICoin founder and AI model developer Gavin Smith. “We’ve got alot of people with advanced degrees in maths, AI, the sciences as well as existing business angels who have been drawn to the AICoin long-term wealth building strategy. Think - the Berkshire Hathawy of blockchain and you have the flavour of what we are trying to achieve with AICoin.”

AICoin will make the first of its investments in early Q2 of 2018. “The goal is to amass a capital war chest that will allow investment in projects of quality whenever they appear on the horizon,”  continued Smith. “This continuous flow of capital also means that if a company meets their milestones, AICoin could increase their stake rather than selling the position to a later stage venture investor. This benefits token holders,  who as early stage investors usually get pushed out by VCs who typically get involved after the angel round has absorbed the risk of investing in an unproven company. It also helps entrepreneurs who can continue to focus on building their company rather than losing focus as they start searching for the next round of investment capital.

Founders interested in presenting their projects for consideration should visit the blogpost on How to present a company for AICoin Investment or email [email protected] for further information. Please share this story with appropriate people who can benefit from knowing about AICoin and our investment programme!
That's a quite nice performance overall, however if we consider the performance from January 12 until now we cannot call it a great performance, even though it is surely much better than the crypto markets performance of the same period. But this means the trading AI has got some problem dealing with the downtrend and the volatility.
indeed they have worked hard and provided the best on this project, but all affected by the current market situation
i think this is understandable, unfair to directly blame the project team who has been struggling on the progress of this project
This result is ok, and maintaining profitability for most of the time in the market shows that some people are losing money. I am very fortunate to stand on the aicoin side.
Really glad to have you and the other token holders on side. Please review candidates for ICO Investment Committee as your vote will be needed. This will give you a say over who is investing in ICOs for the benefit of the whole collective.
Pages:
Jump to: