Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] AICOIN ICO: The Investment Collective that Builds Wealth for tokenholders - page 5. (Read 41006 times)

Activity: 563
Merit: 254
Chief Operating Officer of the Panxora Group
So far, I'm very surprised - the platform is very fast, clear, and very fast.
I'm very satisfied with it. Please continue to work hard
We are reviewing applications now for our first start-up investment. So execution is not only the technical stuff.
Activity: 260
Merit: 15
That's a quite nice performance overall, however if we consider the performance from January 12 until now we cannot call it a great performance, even though it is surely much better than the crypto markets performance of the same period. But this means the trading AI has got some problem dealing with the downtrend and the volatility.
indeed they have worked hard and provided the best on this project, but all affected by the current market situation
i think this is understandable, unfair to directly blame the project team who has been struggling on the progress of this project
This result is ok, and maintaining profitability for most of the time in the market shows that some people are losing money. I am very fortunate to stand on the aicoin side.
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001
= jasad =
That's a quite nice performance overall, however if we consider the performance from January 12 until now we cannot call it a great performance, even though it is surely much better than the crypto markets performance of the same period. But this means the trading AI has got some problem dealing with the downtrend and the volatility.
indeed they have worked hard and provided the best on this project, but all affected by the current market situation
i think this is understandable, unfair to directly blame the project team who has been struggling on the progress of this project
Activity: 1148
Merit: 307
Official Valuation – Based on Official Figures based on midnight UTC Prices – March 16, 2018

Total Valuation = $5,637,018.51

Gain/Loss on Week:  +$21,016.60 +0.4%

Gain/Loss since launch: +$2,640,537.51 +88.1% (193 Days since launch)

PERFORMANCE CHART

1.   Past performance is not a guide to future results.
2.   The AICoin Proprietary Trading Group trades cryptocurrencies using the decisions generated by proprietary AI models. Trading cryptocurrencies is extremely high-risk.
3.   The group uses excess capital generated by cryptocurrency trading to invest in early stage companies in blockchain and AI. Investments in early stage companies is considered to carry a higher degree of risk.

Official Valuation – Based on Official Figures based on midnight UTC Prices – March 9, 2018

Total Valuation = $5, 616,001.91

Gain/Loss on Week:  -$197,872.75 -3.4%

Gain/Loss since launch: +$2,619,520.91 +87.4% (186 Days since launch)

PERFORMANCE CHART

1.   Past performance is not a guide to future results.
2.   The AICoin Proprietary Trading Group trades cryptocurrencies using the decisions generated by proprietary AI models. Trading cryptocurrencies is extremely high-risk.
3.   The group uses excess capital generated by cryptocurrency trading to invest in early stage companies in blockchain and AI. Investments in early stage companies is considered to carry a higher degree of risk.

Official Valuation – Based on Official Figures based on midnight UTC Prices – March 2, 2018

Total Valuation = $5,813,874.66

Gain/Loss on Week:  $46,317.46 +0.8%

Gain/Loss since launch: +$2,817,393.66 +94% (179 Days since launch)

AICOIN FEBRUARY 2018 VOTING RESULTS

1. Vote for the two collective members that will complete the five person AICOIN Start-up Investment Pool Board.
Venkat Raju will serve a two year term.
Conrad von Hüls will serve a one year term.
(First Alternate: Steven Abel)

2. Vote on compensation for collective members of the Start-up Investment Pool Board.
Yes, collective members should receive compensation.

3. Should we have an ICO investment sub-pool?
Yes, seed sub-pool with a one-time allocation of 140,000 USD.

4. Do you agree with the Service Provider recommendation to present an investment ballot whenever a pool of five candidate companies are identified?
Yes, support recommendation to present opportunities when we identify five appropriate ones.

Interesting hypothesis. But you only can tell what is happening after the fact. So it makes it pretty hard to figure out what to do!
Activity: 196
Merit: 11
if BTC falls slowly, buy alts. If BTC goes up, buy BTC. When Bitcoin moves fast upward, buy Bitcoin. When BTC moves down fast, exit all crypto. Wink
Activity: 136
Merit: 10
I was reading the whitepaper and It seems to have an interesting business plan. It could be a good investiment!
Activity: 491
Merit: 250
I ve received before XAI token on my wallet, good luck for the project, someone know where will listed?
Good point. The whole site is going to be overhauled which is coming.
Activity: 811
Merit: 512
Enhalo Mining
I think you should change your homepage https://www.aicoin.io/#secondPage because it's almost all about the ICO, so it's pretty useless now that ICO is over...
Activity: 350
Merit: 46
Seems like not many were interested in the stats.. so stopped doing that analysis.Anyone knows which exchangers will get BitcoinPrivate fork? Or is there any other secure way? Thanks
Hi Dev, I ordered the withdrawal of BTC 16.02 now they are not in any account or in the wallet .Do I need to wait?
You need to email [email protected] if you are still waiting for your withdrawal. It's only by chance I saw this request!
I think the team should make the necessary effort to have this coin on coinmarketcap to enable more people in the community recognize the potential of this coin
I agree that this is important however, we took almost all of the subscriptions and put them into the trading strategy. That means the team is still relatively small. Our focus right now is executing the strategy. We are voting this wee on the 2 collective members of the investment board. Then we have to get our first investments underway. My goal is to have 20 solid projects in the pipeline to give the collective good projects to choose from. It's time consuming work to do this.
If the underlying strategy is not executed, why would anyone want to buy the coin? That is our logic.
No interest in a vapourware token. Must have solid performance and while things are going really well, we cannot lose focus and wander off to try to market the coin at this point. We are not losing sight of the value of CMC. Just need a little time and patience.
Activity: 1005
Merit: 502
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
Which is the total supply of this coin?
Activity: 392
Merit: 102
I think the team should make the necessary effort to have this coin on coinmarketcap to enable more people in the community recognize the potential of this coin
Pages:
Jump to: