Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] AICOIN ICO: The Investment Collective that Builds Wealth for tokenholders - page 6. (Read 41006 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 100
Hi Dev, I ordered the withdrawal of BTC 16.02 now they are not in any account or in the wallet .Do I need to wait?
Activity: 563
Merit: 254
Chief Operating Officer of the Panxora Group
Create an account at https://account.aicoin.io. Log in and you can see what it is trading at against BTC. Also the dashboard will interpret what its trading against USD. You can also see the underlying NAV against BTC and against USD. That will be more accurate than me answering your question hours or even days after you ask it.
Activity: 1239
Merit: 562
Hi there
Can you tell me please in this moment what is exactly price of one AICOIN?I would be grateful.Thank you
Activity: 434
Merit: 100

Hi fellow collective members,
The vote to complete the AICoin Investment Board will start on February 22.
We will be hosting an ASK ME ANYTHING forum on our SLACK channel
at 3PM London Time next Saturday February 17. To take part join the SLACK channel,
 and then log in and post your questions on the amaquestionchannel. Answers will be posted in another channel.

dev is very active give us update news about AICOIN in this thread and via email.
but until now i do not know AICOIN already listed in any market, even i can not find AICOIN in coinmarketcap
can you give a exchange list on the front page of this thread?

Hi fellow collective members,
The vote to complete the AICoin Investment Board will start on February 22.
We will be hosting an ASK ME ANYTHING forum on our SLACK channel
at 3PM London Time next Saturday February 17. To take part join the SLACK channel,
 and then log in and post your questions on the amaquestionchannel. Answers will be posted in another channel.
Activity: 1015
Merit: 289
it is one of the few ico who still write here. that's great. other devs are gone when the ico is over. there are always new numbers and many news. I think this project has a great chance to become very big and strong. I hope it will continue to give good news and think the kusr will make everyone happy this year

I agree on this, the fact of keep posting here is a sign of deep respect for the community, which makes us even more realize how correct the team is. I remember in the past people criticizing AIcoin for not having grown as much as Bitcoin when it was pumped like crazy up to 20K. Well, now that AIcoin keeps growing and is outperforming the rest of the market during a period of blood in the streets, those people may give it a second thought.
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
 Hoping there would be many investors for this project and seems to get good returns on this coin.   Grin

Official Valuation – Based on Official Figures based on midnight UTC Prices – February 2, 2018

Total Valuation = $5,776,916.94

Gain/Loss on Week:  - $238,741.39 -4%

Gain/Loss since launch: +$2,780,435.94 +92.8%
 (151 days since launch)

Thank you for your support. I hope you will vote in the upcoming ballot for members of the investment board. We are also now reviewing start-ups for our first investments! I just did some back of the envelope figuring and was pleasantly surprised to see we can put money into up to 10 companies... already. This is so exciting. I cannot stand it.
Activity: 518
Merit: 258
it is one of the few ico who still write here. that's great. other devs are gone when the ico is over. there are always new numbers and many news. I think this project has a great chance to become very big and strong. I hope it will continue to give good news and think the kusr will make everyone happy this year
Activity: 284
Merit: 112
It is impressive to see this good performance also with the market in the red. I am curious to see who it will be the next report, after the bloodbath of these day, it will be interesting to see how the AI is handling it.
TO POST VALUATION FIGURES TO BITCOINTALK.ORG
Official Valuation – Based on Official Figures based on midnight UTC Prices – January 26, 2018

Total Valuation = $6,015,658.33

Gain/Loss on Week:  ++$11,311.33 +0.2%

Gain/Loss since launch:    +$3,019,177.33 +100.8%
 (144 days since launch)

Re: coinmarketcap. We have the API needed for CMC in the current development sprint. It should be available shortly for me to post there.
Right now you can trade XAI on the dashboard and First Global Credit Also Etherdelta for now.
We are setting up a marketing strategy before we make a push for more exchanges. I don't think we have enough of a presence yet to make much of an impression. Even if we are getting very respectable results.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Is the coin listed on any exchanges now, if some is there list of the exchanges?
Activity: 392
Merit: 102
Not sure why this is not being put on coinmarketcap by the team to give it it's due visibility to the rest of the crypto community.
Activity: 27
Under rated coin/project in 2018 - watch this take off and people who have sold will be crying like the guy who bought a pizza for 10,000 BTC.

AICOIN is only getting better and better. 
Official Valuation – Based on Official Figures based on midnight UTC Prices – January 5, 2018

Total Valuation = $ 5,999,335

Gain/Loss on Week:  +$ 361,242 +6.4%

Gain/Loss since launch:   +$ 3,002,854 +100.2%
 (123 days since launch)

Activity: 54
Under rated coin/project in 2018 - watch this take off and people who have sold will be crying like the guy who bought a pizza for 10,000 BTC.
Pages:
Jump to: