Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] AICOIN ICO: The Investment Collective that Builds Wealth for tokenholders - page 9. (Read 41006 times)

Activity: 563
Merit: 254
Chief Operating Officer of the Panxora Group
AICOIN Commission free buying ends 15 November 2017

AICoin made almost ONE MILLION DOLLARS PROFIT in the first 60 days of trading.
The price is rising but you can get in on the token before we start angel investing and do that COMMISSION FREE.

Just create a free account at ACCOUNT.AICOIN.IO deposit bitcoins or ether on the dashboard and buy through the dashboard exchange.

Did you know that when you buy AICOIN (XAI) you can also use it to trade stocks, indices and ETFs on the First Global Exchange? You AICOIN username and password gets you access to the FGC site, where you can verify your account to access FX and stock trading for over 500 different worldwide stocks.
Official Performance Report - October 28 - November 3, 2017

Total Valuation = $3,920,890
Gain/Loss on Week: +$378,854. +10.7%
Previous Week's Valuation: $3,542,036
Gain/Loss since launch: +$924,409. +30.8% (60 days since launch)

Full Performance Report

Performance Chart

I haven't participated in your ICO, but looking at your AI performance I'm starting to regret it Grin Those numbers looks damn impressive! Gratz.
The price is going up but you can possibly find some sellers by creating a free account at account.aicoin.io where you can trade right on the dashboard.
sud
Activity: 826
Merit: 301

Full Performance Report

Performance Chart

I haven't participated in your ICO, but looking at your AI performance I'm starting to regret it Grin Those numbers looks damn impressive! Gratz.

Full Performance Report

Performance Chart
First AICoin Vote Announcement

Voting will run from Noon UTC, Thursday November 9 to Sunday, November 12.
Please visit the Voting Guide for further information on the issues being decided by The Collective.

All token holders are encouraged to vote either from your private wallet or the Dashboard.

All tokens have been delivered to bounty hunters. If you had been paying attention you would have seen the notice that it was decided not to divide token delivery.
 Further, anyone that actually delivered value HAS BEEN COMPENSATED.

Activity: 350
Merit: 102
seriously

where are the rest of our tokens?

you promissed us

1/3 september 30

1/3 october 30

1/3 november 30

where are the others 2/3?
I answer your question with reluctance because your screen name fills me with revulsion but as reported previously the entire allocation has been distributed. There are no more XAI to deliver. This discussion is entirely over.
It must be a joke! Angry
I'm waiting more than 2 months and still now don't receive anything!!
Nevertheless I've all proof of my work. And don't try to say me that I entered the wrong link...
I will write to your support, will see if it will be useful Sad
Activity: 532
Merit: 101
NEW BLOG - Answering the concerns of the collective

A number of issues have been raised by The Collective that I have tried to cover off in this blogpost. Here are the areas covered.
•   Improving the pace of development
•   Upgrading token holder services
•   Increasing public awareness of XAI
•   Listing XAI on exchanges
•   Listing XAI on CoinMarketCap
•   Using XAI as trading collateral
•   XAI marketing website improvements
•   Improving withdrawal and transfer process
•   A word about token holders testing the withdrawal process

Thank you all for the extensive blogpost Smiley I'm glad to read this and am happy to see the progress written down.
NEW BLOG - Answering the concerns of the collective

A number of issues have been raised by The Collective that I have tried to cover off in this blogpost. Here are the areas covered.
•   Improving the pace of development
•   Upgrading token holder services
•   Increasing public awareness of XAI
•   Listing XAI on exchanges
•   Listing XAI on CoinMarketCap
•   Using XAI as trading collateral
•   XAI marketing website improvements
•   Improving withdrawal and transfer process
•   A word about token holders testing the withdrawal process

How to withdraw AICoin to another wallet
This is for experienced Ether users who have an offsite wallet they wish to use to hold their AICoins which are an Ether ERC20 token.
Enter your offsite wallet address into the box provided.
And click the blue ‘Request AICoin Withdrawal’ Button. You will receive a confirmation email with a lnk that needs to be clicked within 1 hour. After you confirm the withdrawal by clicking the link, refresh your dashboard screen and make sure that the message in the withdrawal box indicates that the withdrawal is pending. There wil now be a 48 wait with the message appearing on your dashboard screen. This gives the token holder the opportunity to cancel the withdrawal if it is not legitamite. After the 48 hours has passed the withdrawal request is put in the queue to be actioned by 2 First Global directors. Directors hand authorise withdrawals once a day between 20:00 – 22:00 UTC.
Activity: 924
Merit: 505
How to withdraw my token to the aicoin.io. I have there but i don't know how to withdraw it. Please can someone link the instructions how to get my token from my account to myether wallet?
Official Performance Report - October 21 - 27, 2017

Total Valuation = $3,542,036
Gain/Loss on Week: -$44,205. -1.2%
Previous Week's Valuation: $3,586,241
Gain/Loss since launch: +$545,555. +18.2% (53 days since launch)

Full Performance Report

Performance Chart
Yes. The design is of low priority. We are much more pressing concerns like 2FA.
Activity: 532
Merit: 101
***Announement: AICOIN TEST VOTE***

We are now running the second test vote to make sure that things are running smoothly before we proceed to the first AICOIN live vote.
Would everyone who sees this please participate so we get a broad range of conditions. This is especially important for people voting from the stand alone offsite version of the wallet, though everyone is invited to participate in the new test vote. Further information can be found on voting page.
Remember, that voting from an offsite wallet requires a small amount of Ether Gas to complete the transaction.

Voted via account.aicoin.io , Edge win 10 x64

@Marcie, any idea if the website will be graphically updated? the design is still somewhat outdated Wink ( I know, technical stuff goes first )
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
Voted.  Worked flawlessly.
***Announement: AICOIN TEST VOTE***

We are now running the second test vote to make sure that things are running smoothly before we proceed to the first AICOIN live vote.
Would everyone who sees this please participate so we get a broad range of conditions. This is especially important for people voting from the stand alone offsite version of the wallet, though everyone is invited to participate in the new test vote. Further information can be found on voting page.
Remember, that voting from an offsite wallet requires a small amount of Ether Gas to complete the transaction.

seriously

you promissed us

1/3 september 30

1/3 october 30

1/3 november 30

I answer your question with reluctance because your screen name fills me with revulsion but as reported previously the entire allocation has been distributed. There are no more XAI to deliver. This discussion is entirely over.
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
seriously

you promissed us

1/3 september 30

1/3 october 30

1/3 november 30

Activity: 854
Merit: 501
Is AIcoin planned to be put on other exchanges? also can the coin be withdrawn from the website to MEW? it would also be great to see it on coinmarketcap. At the moment as an investor I just feel it's hidden in a cocoon and people are forgetting this coin exist, get it on other exchanges and CMC please and a bit more marketing.
Hi,
XAI can be traded on the First Global Credit Exchange and Etherdelta at present. And yes, you are spot on with your assessment, XAI belongs on coinmarketcap and we are creating the API that will allow this. At present our focus is on internal growth. Trading strategy is underway and we already have $350,000USD to invest in start-up companies. So that's the next big issue on my TO DO list. Making sure we are positioned to attract the right kind of investments. In terms of exchange listing, we will be voting on whether the collective wants to put the money into being listed on one of the exchanges that will list coins for payment. (Remember, US Exchanges are OFF THE TABLE right now.)
As it stands right now, we are building a track record and value in what the token owns. As soon as we start reporting earnings more publically the coin will get known quickly. I would argue that now is the time to get your position sorted out so you are invested as is appropriate to your portfolio. Because once we start putting this more generally into the world, the bargains will be over. [This is my personal opinion only based on me believing strongly in what we are doing.]
Marcie

wow i like your attitude and ideea, i will buy more xai for the best of our future.
please take a look at https://liquid.plus/ maybe they want to add XAI in the next furure. and i am waiting to vote:). have a nice weekend.
Pages:
Jump to: