Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] AIDEN | 1st to use sCrypt-OG (GPU Optimized) [v0.10.2.2 Released 7/10/15] - page 6. (Read 235363 times)

Activity: 83
Merit: 10
Good News!!!!

I think you're getting excited a bit too soon - they need to provide a lot more information before I'd trust them with my coin
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
We added your cryptocurrency.
With respect, the development team of Crypto-trade.
Crypto-Trade – Official Announcement https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/crypto-trade-official-announcement-10-fiat-365-crypto-5300-pairs-1604225
some pool work? and how many connections wallet should show? I have only 2

I've got 3, 104.236.59.76, 108.31.14.26 & 62.255.236.102 - but unless we can sort another exchange out, or get a union with Expanse quick, we're going to be goosed on the 5th!

Defaced, any news from other exchanges?  Huh
Activity: 151
some pool work? and how many connections wallet should show? I have only 2
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1011
Franko is Freedom
defaced, you've removed Aiden from your sig, does that mean you've given up on it entirely? If it can be transformed and moved onto Expanse, maybe there'll be renewed interest from the community and an exchange?

I'm working on a way to reward every FRK and ADN user with a new system im building called Lucrii.

Lucrii is the world's first community driven modular proofed crypto asset. What I mean by that is, people will be able to create new and exciting ways to mint lucrii and the community will democratically decide which new functionality gets added in.

For example:

Users will be able to mint new lucrii by..
 - mining FRK and ADN and sending them to a sort of exodus address.
 - by depositing their tokens into an address and earning interest on it.
 - proof of work
 - by being a borderless citizen they get a basic income of lucrii

And more... The possibilities of this new design are going to be virtually endless.

This is the first time, outside of my development team we have mentioned this. Ill be releasing a whitepaper in the near future that describes it in more detail.

Thanks for the update, it's very much appreciated and it's reassuring that there's a light at the end of the tunnel  Smiley Sounds interesting, I'm looking forward to see how it can be used in the real world, other than just another currency for people to bash.

I always hoped we could use AIDEN to help out in the 3rd world somehow, but I don't think the community was ever big enough to dream that far  Undecided

Keep up the good work!

Soemthing you may be interested in then. www.borderlesscharity.org we are pending 501c3 now Cheesy
defaced, you've removed Aiden from your sig, does that mean you've given up on it entirely? If it can be transformed and moved onto Expanse, maybe there'll be renewed interest from the community and an exchange?

I'm working on a way to reward every FRK and ADN user with a new system im building called Lucrii.

Lucrii is the world's first community driven modular proofed crypto asset. What I mean by that is, people will be able to create new and exciting ways to mint lucrii and the community will democratically decide which new functionality gets added in.

For example:

- proof of work

And more... The possibilities of this new design are going to be virtually endless.

This is the first time, outside of my development team we have mentioned this. Ill be releasing a whitepaper in the near future that describes it in more detail.

Thanks for the update, it's very much appreciated and it's reassuring that there's a light at the end of the tunnel  Smiley Sounds interesting, I'm looking forward to see how it can be used in the real world, other than just another currency for people to bash.

I always hoped we could use AIDEN to help out in the 3rd world somehow, but I don't think the community was ever big enough to dream that far  Undecided

Keep up the good work!
legendary
Franko is Freedom

For example:

- proof of work

legendary
Franko is Freedom
I know. Sad Polo is too big for its origins now.
legendary
Activity: 2044
Merit: 1005
Sad its gone from polo.. such a nice name.. maybe in next life i will develop for it and bring it into top10
Activity: 151
exchange is no more? where it is possible to transfer the coins?
Oh and one of my PSUs melted last week, maybe it was a sign of things to come!
This isn't very surprising, considering the loss of the community, the lack of direction and the low uptake. I've got a LOT of mining hours logged into this coin, over the past couple of years contributing well over 50% of the nethashrate as well, consistantly, so hopefully Defaced and others with the skills can "Aid" this coin to a better place. Cry Cry Cry

Can it be resurrected as an Expanse POS asset, as mentioned? Will this just prolong its demise? Discuss...
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
Sorry guys, polo delisted it. Maybe you can seek bittrex listing, but also not easy.
Activity: 504
Merit: 500
I guess Novaexchange will list this coin without any doubts
Also can try Cryptopia, Yobit, CCex
legendary
Franko is Freedom
It is, ill reach out to Bittrex and see if they would like to list it.
Activity: 116
Merit: 12
Activity: 135
Poloniex is delisting Aiden
Activity: 116
Merit: 12
this coin is nice!!

I tested with ubuntu 14.04, linux mint 17 and ubuntu gnome 15.

Tutorial:
Code:
AMD driver:
$ sudo apt-get install fglrx
$ sudo reboot
=====================================================================
Download AMD ADL "ADL_SDK10.zip", link: http://developer.amd.com/tools-and-sdks/graphics-development/display-library-adl-sdk/
Download AMD SDK "AMD APP SDK 3.0", link: http://developer.amd.com/tools-and-sdks/opencl-zone/amd-accelerated-parallel-processing-app-sdk/
$ cd ~/Download
$ mkdir AMDADL
$ unzip ADL_SDK10.zip -d AMDADL/
$ mkdir AMDSDK
 uncompress APP-SDKInstaller-v3.0.130.136-GA-linux64.tar.bz2 to AMDSDK/
$ cd AMDSDK
$ sh AMD-APP-SDK-V3.0.130.136-GA-linux64.sh
close terminal
=====================================================================
open terminal

$ sudo apt-get install build-essential libcurl4-openssl-dev git automake libtool libjansson* libncurses5-dev git
$ mkdir AidenMiner
$ cd AidenMiner
$ git clone https://github.com/chrisfranko/ogminer.git
$ cd ogminer
$ cp ~/Download/AMDADL/include/* ADL_SDK/
$ ./autogen.sh
$ ./configure CFLAGS="-O3 -Wall -march=native"
$ make
$ ./ogminer -n

That's it

my wallet is "ADN 0.8.6.5 Win32" and I use with wine!

Aiden.conf
Code:
server = 1
rpcuser = yourusername
rpcpassword = yourpassword
rpcport = 4560
addnode=82.238.124.41:4561
addnode=104.236.59.76:4561
addnode=78.92.172.33:4561
addnode=108.31.14.26:4561
addnode=176.37.199.14:4561

How we can set masternode?