Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] AIDEN | 1st to use sCrypt-OG (GPU Optimized) [v0.10.2.2 Released 7/10/15] - page 2. (Read 235363 times)

Activity: 83
Merit: 10
I'm back from the dead, is this coin still alive?

Thanks!

Hi, glad to see someone else around here! I'm the only one still mining, I think?!?

Defaced is working on getting us into Expanse (slowly) and YuTü.Co.in wants us to burn some for YouTubers
Activity: 159
Merit: 100
I'm back from the dead, is this coin still alive?

Thanks!
Activity: 702
Merit: 251

Defaced, have you had any more thoughts about the future for Aiden we can discuss?

Yes, ive decided on integrating it with the Lucrii asset. It should be out by Q1 2017.

wtf =s
legendary
Activity: 1843
Merit: 1338
XXXVII Fnord is toast without bread
As you can see in the expanse roadmap, lucrii is on the list.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MIo8vX6P_O0

Defaced, have you had any more thoughts about the future for Aiden we can discuss?

Yes, ive decided on integrating it with the Lucrii asset. It should be out by Q1 2017.

Yes as you can see by the above quotes, it is in his nature to kick the can down the road by 6 months that way it can continue to never get done.

First: Name a currency after himself, move on to another clone (aiden) and call it what it was, experiment. Now on third project, at least he didn't name it after himself, so it should be easier to escape from when it doesn't suit his needs anymore.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250

dev,I have some coins, it looks really dead, there is no exchange, but unfortunately,Dev, but also continue to develop it
Activity: 702
Merit: 251
Some nodes and an exchange before the Lucrii swap would be nice.
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1011
Franko is Freedom

Nice article, it's good to know you're actively working on Lucrii and is muchly appreciated and anticipated  Grin

Activity: 728
Merit: 350
Re-monetizing YouTubers via Crypto-commodities
legendary
Franko is Freedom
Hi, you can try:

addnode = 62.255.236.106

Smiley
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
what's adn node? the wallet  can't connet the network!
if you want, ill totally make an exodus address for you.

That'll be great, defaced. Feel free to post the address on this thread. I'll take it from there. I'm watching this thread, so shouldn't miss any replies.

Bruno
Activity: 126
Merit: 14
Hi dafaced, are you still working on AIDEN?
legendary
Franko is Freedom
if you want, ill totally make an exodus address for you.
Defaced, so do you have any opinions on allowing some of ADN to be burnt for another cause? Since it's dead in the water at the moment, wouldn't it be good to liquidate some?

Name:   defaced
Activity:   1484
Position:   Legendary
Date Registered:   March 03, 2011, 08:23:55 AM
Last Active:   Today at 05:05:31 AM

PM him, deepmine!
Who's started up mining? I've been lonely on my own  Cry
Defaced, so do you have any opinions on allowing some of ADN to be burnt for another cause? Since it's dead in the water at the moment, wouldn't it be good to liquidate some?
Good news! Aiden will be accepted in exchange for CoinProLite (CPL) during the U$10M PoB ICO thanks to this post -> https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.18941264.

All we'll need from the Aiden community is a valid ADN address sans a private key.

Follow the link above or in my sig if you hold other schitcoins wishing to burn for CPL.

Bruno (Chinese name: Luŏ Xióng; 裸熊)

Interesting idea - I've suggested a tuber who makes me laugh about refilling toner cartridges!  Cheesy

Even after reading through your info, I'm still not entirely sure how the ADN I hold will burn into CPL, does Defaced need to get onboard with this to create the burn address? And, are you valuing each ADN based on that Sept 2016 price at coinmarketcap?

Defaced - I don't believe you intended this to be a Sh**coin, however it's definitely become one of your number 2's Cry

Let's just all agree that ADN is currently a subpar token worthy to have some exchanged for PoB CPL tokens, mmmkay? I'm sure Defaced would have no prob in providing a blackhole ADN addy for the cause, especially when the resulting effect would increase ADN's market cap due to there being fewer ADN in circulation.

What you say, Defaced?

Bruno (Chinese name: Luŏ Xióng; 裸熊)
Pages:
Jump to: