Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] AIDEN | 1st to use sCrypt-OG (GPU Optimized) [v0.10.2.2 Released 7/10/15] - page 4. (Read 235363 times)

Activity: 83
Merit: 10
Hi Defaced, are you still planning on making this an Expanse asset?  Huh
pool???

Nope sorry, I'm solo mining. I started looking into setting one up last year, but since the drop in interest and it being removed from Polo, I decided not to.

I am still hopeful Defaced is planning on getting us onto EXP
Activity: 151
Merit: 100
Looks like I'm the only one tho Cry
Is there any place that i can sell my aiden's?

Only crypto-trade as far as I know. It isn't used much as most people gave it bad press when it opened using the same name as a previous scam. I've got a few ADN on there, but haven't had any buyers.

If Defaced can incorporate ADN into EXP as a POS or similar, hopefully it becomes more popular and we can start up trading again.
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
Is there any place that i can sell my aiden's?
Activity: 151
Merit: 100
A гдe мoжнo пpoдaть ceйчac эти мoнeтыHuh
Activity: 70
Merry Christmas too, I hope you have a good time too ! we'll waiting your miners
I'm giving my miners a Christmas holiday. They'll be back on in the New Year.

Merry Christmas everyone, I hope you have a good time!  Grin Grin Grin
Hi, is there anywhere open to trade ADN for BTC? I'm on the new Crypto Trade, but it seems like the negative reviews of the previous site have put people off using it.

Defaced, are you still on track to migrate to an EXP asset in the new year?
legendary
Activity: 3192
Merit: 1362
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
I've just got these two, sorry

104.236.59.76:4561
108.31.14.26:4561

Thanks. These would do in order to get me at least 1 connection to the network. Up until now, I only get a single connection to the network, but sometimes changes to 2 connections lasting only a few minutes while it returns to state that there is only 1 connection to the network.

The mining algo was something that really attracted me about this coin. Seeing the low support it has, (in terms of development and connection stability) it makes me wonder whenever AIDEN can preserve its name for the long term. But if this coin would've become more usable, it would've become very popular.

In the bright side, AIDEN would be integrated into the Expanse blockchain which is a good thing in my opinion.  Cheesy
I've just got these two, sorry

104.236.59.76:4561
108.31.14.26:4561
legendary
Activity: 3192
Merit: 1362
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

The asset factory and as a result the chain swap will be started jan 1st.

Thanks for the good news, defaced. This definitely brings good hope towards seeing AIDEN become more usable after all. It has been quite a long time since I don't check out AIDEN since I didn't receive any connections to its network. Also, I can't seen to find any markets for AIDEN under coinmarketcap so I can't seem to get at least some AIDEN to hold onto my wallet.

If you happen to find a full list of nodes I can add to the AIDEN wallet, I would greatly appreciated it.  Smiley
Any news about ADN swap to Expanse blockchain?

Don't you think it's time to start releasing more info on the project, like what changes are going to happen, how to mine, etc...? It would be good to begin to build some excitement in the community about EXPADN  Tongue

We could renew the web site, maybe bring in new bounties, as previously mentioned?

I'm working on that literature over the next couple months because it all ties in with my bigger plan.

Shouldn't you have ended that sentence with "HA, HA, HA, HAAA!"  Grin
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1011
Franko is Freedom

Don't you think it's time to start releasing more info on the project, like what changes are going to happen, how to mine, etc...? It would be good to begin to build some excitement in the community about EXPADN  Tongue

We could renew the web site, maybe bring in new bounties, as previously mentioned?

I'm working on that literature over the next couple months because it all ties in with my bigger plan.

legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1011
Franko is Freedom

legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1050
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1050
This was added some time ago when polo delisted it we added it never new you guys didn't know

Aiden has been Trading in Sweden Cheesy

Trading in Sweden!!! Please update your OP

NovaExchange Aiden to Piggycoin Market Oink Oink
NovaExchange Aiden to Doge Market
NovaExchange Aiden to Espers Market
NovaExchange Aiden to Bitcoin Market
NovaExchange Aiden to Litecoin Market

It seems that that there no BTC/ADN market.

Please add NovaExchange markets to CoinmarketCap  Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: