Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] AIDEN | 1st to use sCrypt-OG (GPU Optimized) [v0.10.2.2 Released 7/10/15] - page 29. (Read 235405 times)

legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1011
Franko is Freedom
fuck off with that dumpings i was buying 1200 - 1500 aiden

now it's 250 satoshis.. soon will be 20 satoshis...

do something new and make a progress if u don't want that AIDEN will DIE

If you buy at 20 satoshis you will lower your purchase average way way down.
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1005
fuck off with that dumpings i was buying 1200 - 1500 aiden

now it's 250 satoshis.. soon will be 20 satoshis...

do something new and make a progress if u don't want that AIDEN will DIE
legendary
Franko is Freedom
evey Day price Down          now        0.00000251       
what Happening   Are you think This Coin Going to die

Looks like someone is dumping to intentionally bring the price down, I hope they keep dumping so the people who want to buy can buy in cheaper. Wink
Activity: 49
Merit: 0
evey Day price Down          now        0.00000251       
what Happening   Are you think This Coin Going to die
legendary
Franko is Freedom
i don't have adhd Cheesy but if you are following vertcoin thread you can see how great coin with hard working devs and lot off innovations and ... the price is going down until few weeks. I dont undestand it and i dont want aiden in that way Smiley

Well I will have a booth at Cryptolina so Cheesy I'll be telling everyone about FRK and ADN. We need an adn brochure that explains it. Do you know how to make one?
Activity: 355
Merit: 250
i don't have adhd Cheesy but if you are following vertcoin thread you can see how great coin with hard working devs and lot off innovations and ... the price is going down until few weeks. I dont undestand it and i dont want aiden in that way Smiley
legendary
Franko is Freedom
I think it has more to do with the altcoin demographic, I feel like alot of folks in this section are sorta young, ambitious, and all have ADHD.

In a world where the lights go out, the blind man is king.
Activity: 804
Merit: 501
I don't know what to say. Situation in crypto is messed up completely. Most people thinks that better option for them is to jump to new POS coins where diff from the start is more than 1000. At the end of POW phase they realize that they got nothing and that coin itself will die in matter of days because every POS coins needs to have innovations constantly and yet only few of them has dev teams have will to do it. Better fro them is to create another account here, build another coin and dump it all over again. What is interesting that bunch of small miners with few GPU cards jumps into POS coins expecting something instead of constantly mining one coin for month or so. After so much POS coins in last month they still didn't get the fact that every single POS coin is created by the same group of ppl with exchange collaboration and every single coin will have 2000% price drop.Anyway no matter how price will go up on first day coin hits exchange those small miners can't get any profit from it because of insane diff. After few days of frustrating waiting they will dump it for price so low and yet day after they will be happy because price will be lower than. Profit? Those small portions of BTC they will invest in some other POS coin but in exact moment when price is high and that one is gonna fail so fast that they will end up with nothing at the end.

That's why diff is low here now and until ppl get this and realize that they wasted lot of time on mining POS coins instead of mining ADN or anything else that have normal diff for some time nothing will change.      

+1
Activity: 561
Merit: 500
kittehcoin.info
I don't know what to say. Situation in crypto is messed up completely. Most people thinks that better option for them is to jump to new POS coins where diff from the start is more than 1000. At the end of POW phase they realize that they got nothing and that coin itself will die in matter of days because every POS coins needs to have innovations constantly and yet only few of them has dev teams have will to do it. Better fro them is to create another account here, build another coin and dump it all over again. What is interesting that bunch of small miners with few GPU cards jumps into POS coins expecting something instead of constantly mining one coin for month or so. After so much POS coins in last month they still didn't get the fact that every single POS coin is created by the same group of ppl with exchange collaboration and every single coin will have 2000% price drop.Anyway no matter how price will go up on first day coin hits exchange those small miners can't get any profit from it because of insane diff. After few days of frustrating waiting they will dump it for price so low and yet day after they will be happy because price will be lower than. Profit? Those small portions of BTC they will invest in some other POS coin but in exact moment when price is high and that one is gonna fail so fast that they will end up with nothing at the end.

That's why diff is low here now and until ppl get this and realize that they wasted lot of time on mining POS coins instead of mining ADN or anything else that have normal diff for some time nothing will change.      
Activity: 355
Guys we need Mintpal voting support. Also need some news and buy support. We are slowly going down and network hashrate is lower everyday. Maybe put aiden into coinwarz voting ?
Activity: 302
Imagine a world without hate and oppression
I'm taking this unit to Cryptolina Cryptocurrency Conference august 15th, but inbetween those dates ill be taking it to meetings with my local chamber of commerce and farmers markets to show case. Smiley Start small them work up.

Wishes your success, also Aiden...
Activity: 36
Is MineBig really not finding any Aiden blocks, or is it just not updating?
Activity: 2
Hi, I have problem with Aiden wallet... it does not sync for 3 days. I added more nodes but it doesn't help. What can I do?

Have you tried re-downloading the blockchain?

Yes I have, and nothing. Now its just standing at the beginning, with all of my coin's unconfirmed. Reinstalled the wallet, backed it up and again it just wont establish a connection to Aiden network, all of a sudden 3 days ago, it just stopped syncing.
legendary
Franko is Freedom
Dirtydiggers is getting plowed with a nice DDOS right now. Sorry for the inconvenience. Servers will be back shortly, in the meantime check out adn.minebig.com/index.php
I'm taking this unit to Cryptolina Cryptocurrency Conference august 15th, but inbetween those dates ill be taking it to meetings with my local chamber of commerce and farmers markets to show case. Smiley Start small them work up.

Since this is the first, you should start big then go beyond.
Hi, I have problem with Aiden wallet... it does not sync for 3 days. I added more nodes but it doesn't help. What can I do?

Have you tried re-downloading the blockchain?
legendary
Franko is Freedom
legendary
Franko is Freedom

are you using the latest wallet?
Activity: 252
Where will the ATM's be installed?
Activity: 2
Pages:
Jump to: