Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Aidos Kuneen: Anonymous & Zero fees [Banking + Instant conversion to fiat] - page 56. (Read 56880 times)

Activity: 742
Merit: 251
1st  100000ADK 0.00022 BTC sold out
2nd 100000ADK 0.00022 BTC on sale
3rd
future sales plan?
Activity: 529
Merit: 500
We are the ones we've been waiting for
can you tell us how to get the coins ? will it from an airdrop or what ? Mining POW or POS ?

They are currently on sell on small batches at the exchange. This is not meant to be an ICO, the team wants to release the coins as smoothly as possible.
Activity: 1329
Merit: 258
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
Note: The thread has been updated with the latest info available.

Please invite me to slack

The slack if being kept private for the moment, but send me a PM so i can ask for a personal invite link for you.

not open airdroop dev
or open bounty, signature campaign, facebook campaign or twitter campaign,
if open bounty translation if you need indonesian language , i want reserve

I'll ask if there are open bounties for translations to other languages and/or social media  Smiley

can you tell us how to get the coins ? will it from an airdrop or what ? Mining POW or POS ?
Note: The thread has been updated with the latest info available.

Please invite me to slack

The slack is being kept private for the moment, but send me a PM so i can ask for a personal invite link for you.

not open airdroop dev

I'll ask if there are open bounties for translations to other languages and/or social media  Smiley
Activity: 443
Merit: 250
Blockchain Just Entered The Real World
not open airdroop dev
Total amount: 25.000.000

Are you planning to sell them all at 0.00022?

ADK‏ @Aidos_kuneen  
There will total of 100k ADK  priced at 0.00022 BTC

ADK‏ @Aidos_kuneen     
Another 100,000 ADK  will be sold on http://cryptodao.com  for 0.00022
Activity: 339
Seem interested, but for now i haven't more information about Aidos Kuneen

Why not join their slack. the link is on their website. some good passionated people there and i am sure they can answer your questions.

OP, please update with following info:

Aidos Explorer : explorer.aidoskuneen.com

Aidos infosheet :  aidoskuneen.com/about

and also , put Ricardo Badoer as Founder ( Not that it is important)

They are working on whitepaper that is going to be more tech detailed and also will explain next steps of the development

Technical Data:

Premine: No
Mining: No
Technology: IMesh ( DAG )
Application fields: Finance, Internet of Things, Smart contracts

This sounds good but how did distribution happen? Was there an ICO?

I learned via slack that the founder wants to do things diffrent and did not want to do ICO  since he thinks it is not safe or fair to the investors. So he wants to put Aidos directly on exchange and do sells at fixed prices and they have sold around 140k  more or less in the first 8 days they have been listed. More exchange will list it shortly for sure. I  do not like crypto dao but i did register there just to buy some ADK. i am looking forward to better exchange listing Aidos
Activity: 517
Seem interested, but for now i haven't more information about Aidos Kuneen
That's way the OP bring it here guys, he want to start discuss about Aidos with everyone here, I do a little review on the website and there is not enough information on besides only one Dev show his photo. weird I think

Nothing wierd about one Dev showing Photo and real name.  We do not know all the Devs with or without pictures.  Aidos is  decenteralaized and trustless tech . The interesting part here is that Aidos  is bringing  very interesting ,working tech  and also is skipping the usual bullshit that most of us complain about here on the forum

ICO , Bullshit promises and over hype  and shit old tech in new wrapping.

I like Aidos and i love how it is doing ninja and  is slowly gaining ground without being fake and over hyped. Just Look at IOTA  all their bullshit and how Devs treat people. Aidos is ten times better and is going to do better tech dev  and Aidos devs are no assholes.

Join their slack , alot of good people there.
Activity: 90
Merit: 10
Technical Data:

Premine: No
Mining: No
Technology: IMesh ( DAG )
Application fields: Finance, Internet of Things, Smart contracts

This sounds good but how did distribution happen? Was there an ICO?
This is clearly just based on ByteBall, nothing to see here. Try harder next time, dev.

EDIT: It might be some other DAG-based crypto too, such as DAGCoin, who knows.

Do you check things before you talk???

Aidos is not based on Byteball!  Byteball does have mainchain while Aidos does not. Aidos is more close to IOTA but has limited the total supply to 25 000 000   and is more into usage for humans vs IOTA that is more or less made for toasters and  machines

I do not know why Aidos devs are not doing ANN . But the tech and the way they are doing things is very interesting and i am supporting , did buy and i am going to hodl
Activity: 166
Merit: 100
This is clearly just based on ByteBall, nothing to see here. Try harder next time, dev.

EDIT: It might be some other DAG-based crypto too, such as DAGCoin, who knows.
That's way the OP bring it here guys, he want to start discuss about Aidos with everyone here, I do a little review on the website and there is not enough information on besides only one Dev show his photo. weird I think

Yeah it's sorta weid, i just wanted to see if there was enough interest to keep and maintain a community post to which add information as soon as released.
Zero fees? Really? i'm suprise to hear it but does anyone know its real or fake?

I've been lurking at the EOS telegram chat, and Dan Larimer says that a zero fee currency is very possible
No ICO but a token presale? Titles a bit misleading

Yes, i found that contradictory too. The guy just decided to ninja launch everything at twitter and recently launched a very active github though.
Activity: 406
No ICO but a token presale? Titles a bit misleading
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
I think if the developer knew about bitcointalk and wanted to post an ANN he would have. That's my guess
Pages:
Jump to: