Pages:
Author

Topic: 🌌|ANN| Aigang Network - Blockchain Protocol for IoT Digital Insurance |AIX|🌌 - page 10. (Read 32399 times)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0
legendary
Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094
I had already completed the Hindi translation on 22nd: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2039991.new#new and now another hindi ANN thread has been posted. Kindly let me know what's the issue.
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
Patience is the key to success
Activity: 1330
Merit: 256
hi dev, is there any detailed information about token sales, i have visited your slack, and this project looks quite interesting even though it is quiet in this thread
Activity: 420
Proof-of-Asset Protocol
The referral program is a waste because when we promote the app via ref link and they click on it using a computer, of course they will not be able to download the app on a comp and instead they just go straight to Play store/App Store on their Android/iOS and download the app there directly which means we lost the referral and we will not get credited. I suggest you add an option where they need to sign-up (with email address) when they click on our ref link using a computer and then we get credited once they install the app and login using the same email address.

Just my 2 cents...

Let me bump this question again and waiting for Jonas to address this concern....
Activity: 41
well its too good to be true for me too but of course you cant stop other people the urge to withdraw it, i just wanted to clarify if this is withrawable after the announcement, i mean wow $2500+ per 100 invites,
im telling this because i have some issue with LBRY that if you refer you will get 5 LBRY then im asking on how to get that 5 lbry they just tell me that they are checking it and wait for announcement, its been a year still i didnt claim that 5 LBRY haha sorry for the english i hope you get my point

We chose to state the amount in fiat equivalent due to total AIX cap not being announced yet.
It will be handed out right after ICO - everyone will receive an email where they will have to submit a short form with their email address and wallet address.

However, we experience some bounty issues at the moment that require rebuilding the whole app Smiley At least we learned not to trust 3rd party APIs easily...
Activity: 325
Made a mistake on selling account ddnt read rules
Just stopping in again to see how the presale went and how long the referral program is open for?

If this can insure virtually any IoT enabled device you have straight through the app then it sounds quite useful

Hi! That's the plan - the vision at least. Any IoT can be insured and we want to build a protocol which allows creating insurances. We'll publish DevUpdate on Monday along with info on Pre-Launch.
The referral will last till ICO.

devs, when the ico?

ICO is scheduled for late September/early October. We plan to announce a precise date soon.

This bounty:

App - Maximum will be 2%
Referral Program - 1 Stake = 25 USD

Is this still working? So I can invite some my friends and earn for 1 stake for every friend?

Wait, so we will get 1stake for every 1 invited friend which is worth $25? It sounds too good to be true for me, I think no one could give that much money for free just for referring people.
Is the app safe to be installed? Anyone facing any issues while having the app on the phone?

Yes, you are correct. Don't forget it's in AIX tokens. 1 Invite = $25 in AIX, until the cap of 2% reached. It means that this bounty cannot exceed 2% of all issued tokens. If the 2% is reached, the value per stake will be recalculated.
The thought behind this, that instead of promoting through FB/Google Adwords we want to promote it through the community directly. I personally think that people feel more inclined to get the app when their friend shows it rather than by clicking on some Facebook banner.

well its too good to be true for me too but of course you cant stop other people the urge to withdraw it, i just wanted to clarify if this is withrawable after the announcement, i mean wow $2500+ per 100 invites,
im telling this because i have some issue with LBRY that if you refer you will get 5 LBRY then im asking on how to get that 5 lbry they just tell me that they are checking it and wait for announcement, its been a year still i didnt claim that 5 LBRY haha sorry for the english i hope you get my point
Just stopping in again to see how the presale went and how long the referral program is open for?

If this can insure virtually any IoT enabled device you have straight through the app then it sounds quite useful

Hi! That's the plan - the vision at least. Any IoT can be insured and we want to build a protocol which allows creating insurances. We'll publish DevUpdate on Monday along with info on Pre-Launch.
The referral will last till ICO.

devs, when the ico?

ICO is scheduled for late September/early October. We plan to announce a precise date soon.

This bounty:

App - Maximum will be 2%

Is this still working? So I can invite some my friends and earn for 1 stake for every friend?

Wait, so we will get 1stake for every 1 invited friend which is worth $25? It sounds too good to be true for me, I think no one could give that much money for free just for referring people.
Is the app safe to be installed? Anyone facing any issues while having the app on the phone?

Yes, you are correct. Don't forget it's in AIX tokens. 1 Invite = $25 in AIX, until the cap of 2% reached. It means that this bounty cannot exceed 2% of all issued tokens. If the 2% is reached, the value per stake will be recalculated.
The thought behind this, that instead of promoting through FB/Google Adwords we want to promote it through the community directly. I personally think that people feel more inclined to get the app when their friend shows it rather than by clicking on some Facebook banner.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 502

Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Activity: 101
Merit: 10
Anryze - Distributed Speech Recognition
This bounty:

App - Maximum will be 2%

Well I feel the same way. Then, 50 $ for a review also seems like a lot. Anyway, I have participated, and probably it will bring them at the top of play store charts and supporters will increase.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 517
This bounty:

App - Maximum will be 2%

Activity: 420
Proof-of-Asset Protocol
The referral program is a waste because when we promote the app via ref link and they click on it using a computer, of course they will not be able to download the app on a comp and instead they just go straight to Play store/App Store on their Android/iOS and download the app there directly which means we lost the referral and we will not get credited. I suggest you add an option where they need to sign-up (with email address) when they click on our ref link using a computer and then we get credited once they install the app and login using the same email address.

Just my 2 cents...
Activity: 142
Merit: 105
Have any of you had a chance to download the demo app?

Any feedback? We'd really like to include the community in the process of the creation of this tech. So we really look forward to what you have to say.

App downloading and reviews : Reserved!!

may i know, when the ico gonna End by when we gonna know about the amount of staked we earned or how i will be able to know if got chosen to do so or not..do not see any google registration form. Thanx in advance and sorry if i overlooked something.

Regards
Masum hossain 
Activity: 101
Merit: 10
Anryze - Distributed Speech Recognition
Hello Devs!
Just made a review on the Google Play Store about the Aigang Digital Insurance App!
How do You know that the review was mine? Do I have to post any screenshots of it?
My google login and bitcointalk one are different.

Hi, we will share a "how to claim your bounty". Including those who write a review. Just stay in touch.

This bounty:

App - Maximum will be 2%

Yes! It is working, some are experiencing issues of not immediately seeing the stakes, but we still see all the data.

It will be good if you can fix this as we're confused whether the signing up went through or not. The UX of the app is top class...  Wink
Activity: 2492
Merit: 542
Just installed and joined the app bounty on playstore but inside the app then go to bounty tab and click join bounty enter email and nothing happens I cant see any referral link inside the app please fix your app a lot of bugs, my internet connection has a good connection.
Activity: 702
Merit: 105
t.me/CryptoPortfel > JOIN
Hi Devs
i deleted my app on mobile, cuz mobile works bad
now im trying to login in my aigang acc\wallet with 2nd mobile, but i dont see where i can do this? with old email or old ETH wallet, help plz
Hello Devs!
Just made a review on the Google Play Store about the Aigang Digital Insurance App!
How do You know that the review was mine? Do I have to post any screenshots of it?

Hi, we will share a "how to claim your bounty". Including those who write a review. Just stay in touch.

This bounty:

App - Maximum will be 2%

Yes! It is working, some are experiencing issues of not immediately seeing the stakes, but we still see all the data.
Activity: 826
Merit: 251
Hello Devs!
Pages:
Jump to: