Pages:
Author

Topic: 🌌|ANN| Aigang Network - Blockchain Protocol for IoT Digital Insurance |AIX|🌌 - page 11. (Read 32399 times)

legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000
This bounty:

App - Maximum will be 2%
Referral Program - 1 Stake = 25 USD

Is this still working? So I can invite some my friends and earn for 1 stake for every friend?
Activity: 41
Merit: 0
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
devs, you should not have oracles. and use ai together with smart contract to execute your plan. i thought ai in aigang stand for ai but maybe not. it's a better idea
Huge Announcement!!!

More bounty opportunities!!

Start inviting your friends and earn stakes from the 2% pool. 1 friend = 1 stake!

More info with all the links: https://medium.com/aigang-network/earn-tokens-by-inviting-friends-aigang-announces-bounty-program-for-demo-apps-831489e7ce59

This is a very good project to join the bounty campaign. But judging from the post whether this bounty is still there what has been closed.

The bounty for apps will be launched in two weeks. Bounty for translations & guest-posting/media is ongoing until ICO.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
This is a very good project to join the bounty campaign. But judging from the post whether this bounty is still there what has been closed.
Activity: 2744
Merit: 588
Any updates or progress after the demo app?
How about IoT in cars? As a lot of people own a car, rather than tesla or drones.
Smart phone battery??? Not that attractive though.
The implementation is complex for this one. This is not simple as it seems.
legendary
Activity: 1820
Merit: 2162
The Alliance Of Bitcointalk Translators - ENG>SPA
Activity: 541
Merit: 250
I'm always interested in new coins, I wait for further info dev, whitepaper and roadmap,the Internet of Things of the concept is very much in line with the future development of the world, and all products based on the Internet of things will be indispensable in life,soon, I hope this is a good coin, good luck
Activity: 672
Merit: 257
Hi! We just got home from Hackathon in Kiev! A quick summary of our experiences. Congrats SmartInsurance Team for claiming our bounty!

https://medium.com/aigang-network/hackathons-abroad-aigangs-first-sponsored-hackathon-fd431ea1c03
Is this same project as like InsureX ?

No. This is a blockchain protocol - a technology which allows a new kind of insurance - where everything is automated - from assessing risks on most recent data to instant payout processing. Insurex is just a marketplace for existing insurance providers.
copper member
Activity: 94
Merit: 10
Is this same project as like InsureX ?
Pages:
Jump to: