Pages:
Author

Topic: 🌌|ANN| Aigang Network - Blockchain Protocol for IoT Digital Insurance |AIX|🌌 - page 6. (Read 32399 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 10
https://cryptassist.io/
I have tokens  the referral program, I hope the project will have a great future  expect big ones XXX
Activity: 57
Merit: 0
Dont trust them,this is going to be big scam.
For many users they are not going to give bounty coin because there etherium wallet address is not updated.
 I sent 10-15 mails and even contacted 100 times on telegram but they are not replying.Dont get fooled by investing in this scam coin.
yes i am the one who have that problem too. I have my eth address and stakes on the bounty portal but when i wanted to check my token it said that my eth address is not available. I hope the bounty manajer or the developer will fix it. I believe this project is not a scam
Activity: 882
Merit: 251
I received my tokens. So it is not looks like scam!!!
Thanks to Aigant team.
But you should do some announcement.
Activity: 122
For many users they are not going to give bounty coin because there etherium wallet address is not updated.
 I sent 10-15 mails and even contacted 100 times on telegram but they are not replying.Dont get fooled by investing in this scam coin.

Did everything as it was outlined and got my tokens just fine.
Maybe contact them on slack? I've seen them reply to people, including me in the past.
Activity: 854
Merit: 500

can I transfer my AIX tokens from MEW to Bancor wallet?
Activity: 434
Merit: 255
Aigang is an autonomous insurance network with a fully automated insurance and a platform for insurance innovation. It is their mission to bring together IoT devices, data and autonomous insurance.

Seen at: https://medium.com/widgetlabs/insurtech-blockchain-briefing-1-aigang-d7b413e7ea86
Activity: 3
Activity: 574
Merit: 501
Congratulations on a successful ICO!

What exchanges will this token be listed on besides Etherdelta?

Good qustion. Want to see the answer from the Aigang Network developers team. Its really important for the success of this project to be added on the major exchanges.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 502
Congratulations on a successful ICO!

What exchanges will this token be listed on besides Etherdelta?
Activity: 365
Merit: 11
Key Benefits of Aigang DAO Insurance Protocol

How often will you contact the representatives of your insurance company? 3 to 4 times a year? Most of us will contact the insurance company only if there is a claim as the premiums can be paid online easily. So, the Insurance sector needs improvisation and innovation in mainly two areas which are given below

https://steemit.com/blockchain/@danizaharie/key-benefits-of-aigang-dao-insurance-protocol
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
I am a faithful fan of aix tokens and ceo of a public relations firm in VietNam. Will there be a reward if I help aigang promote the mainstream media in VietNam?
Does the foundation have a budget for PR?
Activity: 8
Hoping to have more success of this project AIGANGNETWORK! what capitalization do you expect? cristmas is here!
Activity: 364
Hi Dev, I have some question.
When trade in etherdelta Start? I check your AIX tokens But not order book in etherdelta
Is the 5751 Eth number tokens sold in public ICO or does it include those raised in Pre-Sale?
And if not, how much was raised in Pre-Sale?
Activity: 16
It will profit in the future.  There is no Telegram Group yet? Competition is tough so you have some peculiarity?
Activity: 15
Hello, where can i buy aix tokens? on which exchange?

greez
legendary
Activity: 2464
Merit: 1150
Telegram: @julerz12
Are these numbers  (as seen on the website & Etherscan) the total number of tokens sold during the ICO?
29,274,566.72 AIX
or do they represent something else?

https://etherscan.io/token/0x1063ce524265d5a3a624f4914acd573dd89ce988

Any update on how much ETH was collected during the ICO?
Activity: 6
Activity: 392
Merit: 11
Hi. We have a of ICO investors that we have retargeted from previous deals. With whom I can contact for a lead generation proposal for your ICO?
Activity: 168
Merit: 14
Great to see that this project has such a wide range of insurance diversification in it's elements and boy!!! Is this a truly phenomenal looking team!!!
Pages:
Jump to: