Pages:
Author

Topic: 🌌|ANN| Aigang Network - Blockchain Protocol for IoT Digital Insurance |AIX|🌌 - page 7. (Read 32399 times)

Activity: 22
Merit: 0
Can a US resident take part in the ICO? Also how to take part in the ICO? Thanks.
Activity: 96
Merit: 11
icoinrating.com
Hi, everybody! Aigang Network ICO is already on ICOinRating. You can support Aigang Network through voting for it - http://icoinrating.com/aigang/. Check it out
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
Sorry for the question.. i know that this question is redundant. but i just want to ask.. what is the exact date of the distribution of aix bounty campaign?
Activity: 364
https://cryptassist.io/
Tokens will be calculated after 15

for bounty campaign ?
Activity: 26
Hi Đev. When does AIX coin go to the exchange, the Internet of things is a hot spot at the moment
Activity: 25
I have checked out the Aigang website, looks like a very strong project. Would the owner of the project be interested in featuring on an independent website that reviews ICOs to invest in?
Activity: 266
I can see this project don't have soft cap and you said you guys were in fact ok with what you raised during presale. Can I know the reason behind setting the hard limit at 45K ether??
Activity: 574
Merit: 501
Only 18404561 AIX with 15% bonus [1 ETH=2300 AIX] left.
13 days left for the ICO.
If only I had a few ETH left. I would surely invest to this. Cheesy
Quite an impressive project with a solid team behind it.

Its a good idea, you can invest more and become a biggest AIX bagholder. It can bring more success to the Aigang project and you too. Lets do it! Wink
Activity: 140
Highest ROI crypto infrastructure
Hi housereader, to answer your all the rewards from available bounties will be sent after the ICO when AIX tokens will be transferable.
legendary
Activity: 2464
Merit: 1150
Telegram: @julerz12
Only 18404561 AIX with 15% bonus [1 ETH=2300 AIX] left.
13 days left for the ICO.
If only I had a few ETH left. I would surely invest to this. Cheesy
Quite an impressive project with a solid team behind it.
Activity: 294
Hi. Maybe this is a stupid question but I’m still entering in this ICO world. I want to invest in the token sale by investing with ETH. I will be using metamask to send the ETH. My question is this - once I send my ETHs to the official address do you send the AIX tokens to my metamask wallet (the one I used to send ETH) afterwards?
Activity: 266
Hello ! Does anyone know the Twitter company still works? I can not find anything!
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1012
Sold around 12,296,579 AIX equivalent to 5062 ETH!!
That's quite impressive!
So when does the ICO ends? Until the Hard cap is hit? I don't see any info on the website.

I agree this is a good sales on their ICO , I think it reached their softcap because the hard cap is 45 000 eth . But the good thing that is that the ICO where successful.
But my question is will the unsold token will be burn?
Unsold tokens will be burnt, It's clearly mentioned on the website. I think they will easily raise 10k ETH. ICO ends in 15 days, So grab few AIX.
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001
Low-investment projects are evaluated later. I think Aigang will be valued in the future, but not because the project is good, but because the presentation is good, and because it is sold with little token. If it is invested in the stock market with such low investment, it will make 2-3x.
Hello, I filled the google doc but it didn’t work. How can i proceed to use my dollar earned by the AirDrop to buy tokens ? Can you, please, help me ?
Activity: 565
Merit: 500
Crypto enthusiast for years.
Interesting Project, a build DAO Insurance Protocol on a blockchain which would enable community, companies, developers build insurance prediction markets and insurance products. Will take a look later again, how this will go with final number coins.
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1145
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
That's quite impressive!
So when does the ICO ends? Until the Hard cap is hit? I don't see any info on the website.

I agree this is a good sales on their ICO , I think it reached their softcap because the hard cap is 45 000 eth . But the good thing that is that the ICO where successful.
But my question is will the unsold token will be burn?
Activity: 60
damn cant wait to see this go into widespread acception!  Shocked
Merit: 100
That's quite impressive!

i just want to ask dev ,will the unsold tokens be burned after crowd-sale end ?
legendary
Activity: 2464
Merit: 1150
Telegram: @julerz12
That's quite impressive!
Pages:
Jump to: