Pages:
Author

Topic: 🌌|ANN| Aigang Network - Blockchain Protocol for IoT Digital Insurance |AIX|🌌 - page 2. (Read 32399 times)

legendary
Activity: 2464
Merit: 1150
Telegram: @julerz12
Yorum : Will it increase its value in following times? As it is not included in binance, it seems that it is good to buy i think. I wonder your thought about this issue, if I’m not wrong, it also made an airdrop distribution. Actually I don’t know if it’s logical to make an investment on a token that is distributed over Airdrop, anyway.

When did this airdrop happened? For all I know, they just run an ICO and that's all there is.
Maybe I'm wrong tho, can you provide more info on this? Links or something?
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Yorum : Will it increase its value in following times? As it is not included in binance, it seems that it is good to buy i think. I wonder your thought about this issue, if I’m not wrong, it also made an airdrop distribution. Actually I don’t know if it’s logical to make an investment on a token that is distributed over Airdrop, anyway.
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
Do you have agreements with some big IoT companies?
Hey, admins? Wher can I find this information?
Activity: 182
Merit: 7
Activity: 644
Merit: 10
We cant just say that a working project can alone boost the price of AIX as there are a lot of coins out there that dont have a working product yet already in the top 100. Hope atleast everything will work accordingly here and as planned.

You have mentioned the right point here because many projects there is no working products involved in the market but the price increase in the market only because a community is supporting the project and the volume is increasing at the same time.
Do you have agreements with some big IoT companies?
legendary
Hello Everyone,

Rajesh,
you made a statement and corrected it after we pointed it was total lie. We can solve it directly, but you need to remove this posts first as we are not what you say and we will be able to conclude our agreement at the end.

It's funny that when your project is threatened with a little FUD, your team suddenly became active here again  Grin
Maybe your team should try and do this all the time (being active again).
Or the team actually has better things to do in the background? care to share?
huh, someday you will be a popular product, but not now, I think.
Activity: 3
Hello Everyone,

Rajesh,
you made a statement and corrected it after we pointed it was total lie. We can solve it directly, but you need to remove this posts first as we are not what you say and we will be able to conclude our agreement at the end.
Activity: 245
Merit: 101
This looks like a very interesting project. Why is the price so low? Also what is the benefits of holding the actual AIX token when the app says payouts are in ETH? does this not defeat the whole purpose?
Activity: 23
We cant just say that a working project can alone boost the price of AIX as there are a lot of coins out there that dont have a working product yet already in the top 100. Hope atleast everything will work accordingly here and as planned.
legendary
AIX (Aigang) - Bancor Partner Testimonial

Liquidity is the lifeblood of an effective currency. New tokens uniformly suffer from a barrier to liquidity, leaving holders stuck and discouraging adoption. Today, tokens must battle to be listed in exchanges and achieve relevant trade volumes to match buyers and sellers through a classic bid/ask order book. These exchanges are distributed throughout the world with various market depths and restrictions, are vulnerable to security and regulatory risks and charge increasingly higher listing fees, if they agree to list a new token at all. Liquidity is the number one challenge for a newly issued token and must be planned for in advance.

The Bancor Protocol enables continuous liquidity for tokens on smart contract blockchains such as Ethereum. These Smart Tokens are convertible for any token in the network, at a predictably calculated rate, directly on-chain. Users can always buy and sell any token in the Bancor Network with no dependency on exchanges, market makers or trade volume. Conversions do not require matching two parties to exchange or depositing tokens with another party. This allows even lightly traded tokens to be easily convertible, so token creators can focus on their product.

Twenty-eight tokens are already convertible on the Bancor Web App, and counting. Aigang is one of the newest projects to join the network. They ran a successful Token Sale last December, attracting $9 million from contributors to build a decentralized insurance blockchain protocol for IoT devices. They recently launched a proof-of-concept on the Ethereum blockchain that can detect faults or failure dates in mobile phones and pay out insurance claims to users without requiring human oversight.

https://steemit.com/bancor/@bancor-network/aix-aigang-bancor-partner-testimonial

Great to see Bancor actually acknowledging how great Aigang's decentralized insurance blockchain protocol for IoT devices mission.
Surely, Aigang's proof-of-concept launch on the Ethereum blockchain recently was a huge success.
I do hope we can see more volume on Bancor soon tho.
Activity: 448
Merit: 102
I highlight AIX project among the others, because I appreciate such approach to work like they do. AI is the future of scientific developments.
I belive in such projects, so currently attrected by AdHive and AIX
Activity: 630
Merit: 103
TOKPIE
AIX (Aigang) - Bancor Partner Testimonial

Liquidity is the lifeblood of an effective currency. New tokens uniformly suffer from a barrier to liquidity, leaving holders stuck and discouraging adoption. Today, tokens must battle to be listed in exchanges and achieve relevant trade volumes to match buyers and sellers through a classic bid/ask order book. These exchanges are distributed throughout the world with various market depths and restrictions, are vulnerable to security and regulatory risks and charge increasingly higher listing fees, if they agree to list a new token at all. Liquidity is the number one challenge for a newly issued token and must be planned for in advance.

The Bancor Protocol enables continuous liquidity for tokens on smart contract blockchains such as Ethereum. These Smart Tokens are convertible for any token in the network, at a predictably calculated rate, directly on-chain. Users can always buy and sell any token in the Bancor Network with no dependency on exchanges, market makers or trade volume. Conversions do not require matching two parties to exchange or depositing tokens with another party. This allows even lightly traded tokens to be easily convertible, so token creators can focus on their product.

Twenty-eight tokens are already convertible on the Bancor Web App, and counting. Aigang is one of the newest projects to join the network. They ran a successful Token Sale last December, attracting $9 million from contributors to build a decentralized insurance blockchain protocol for IoT devices. They recently launched a proof-of-concept on the Ethereum blockchain that can detect faults or failure dates in mobile phones and pay out insurance claims to users without requiring human oversight.

https://steemit.com/bancor/@bancor-network/aix-aigang-bancor-partner-testimonial
legendary
Aigang is now also listed on IDEX - the only Ethereum decentralized exchange with real-time trading and high transaction throughput.
A very far better version of EtherDelta  Grin
Check it here guys: https://idex.market/eth/aix
legendary
AIX can now also be traded on on RadarRelay - a decentralized exchange based on 0xProject protocol.
See it here: https://app.radarrelay.com/AIX/WETH
Start trading guys  Grin

Activity: 420
Merit: 101
As i read from the roadmap the beta of the predioction  markets patform is panned to the 1q2018. Do we have any more precize information whn it planned to launch?
legendary
Aigang's Tokens AIX needs more liquidity.
What we really need now is more marketing so that more buyers would join in and create movement in the order books which in result creates more liquidity.
Additional listings on popular exchanges can help too.
Binance maybe?
Activity: 1302
Merit: 403
when bounty portal aigang distributed the token?

I have already received Aigang token for bounty campaign. So bounty contribution has been ongoing.

Now we should wait a good price for this token))

It'll probably take a couple of days or even weeks before the price of AIX can start getting Green.
A couple of weeks ago, it was about 4$ each, now is even below $1 each.  Grin
To those who are seeking to buy AIX Tokens, now is the right time. Buy now while the market is bleeding.

It might be not very soon. Except stabilization of market, we should wait that this project will show us some working product. And then token price can grown up very fast.
legendary
when bounty portal aigang distributed the token?

I have already received Aigang token for bounty campaign. So bounty contribution has been ongoing.

Now we should wait a good price for this token))

It'll probably take a couple of days or even weeks before the price of AIX can start getting Green.
A couple of weeks ago, it was about 4$ each, now is even below $1 each.  Grin
To those who are seeking to buy AIX Tokens, now is the right time. Buy now while the market is bleeding.
Pages:
Jump to: