Pages:
Author

Topic: 🌌|ANN| Aigang Network - Blockchain Protocol for IoT Digital Insurance |AIX|🌌 - page 4. (Read 32399 times)

Activity: 26
Merit: 0
I have been generous in your company. Where are my bets?  https://prnt.sc/i1e528

My login     [email protected]
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100007129712021
Twitter: https://twitter.com/DmitryMakov
My Ethereum Adress : 0x5b22c2256c6bec29c6e300108589662b4c793257
Activity: 195
Merit: 105
many who sent a message to me asking price Aigang why it decreased, because I think all altcoin down because of the impact of btc down, wait until all recovered Grin
do not need explanations, just it is toxic scam Grin
Activity: 387
Merit: 106
many who sent a message to me asking price Aigang why it decreased, because I think all altcoin down because of the impact of btc down, wait until all recovered Grin
Activity: 224
Merit: 21
Imagine if someone else writes another "Aigang" post on the Cryptocurrency subreddit post. People will be like "what's up with these AIX posts all over the place, let me check it out". Then they check it out and realize that this is actually a great idea.
Activity: 387
Merit: 106
Aigang aims to build a DAO Insurance Protocol with blockchain that allows communities, companies, developers to build their own insurance and insurance predictors market, using our infrastructure. That's how we look at the future of the blockchain insurance protocol.

With the above goals, I believe this will succeed because it has a clear purpose!!Good luck
Activity: 92
Merit: 10
Very interesting post from an insurance professional on the Aigang whitepaper:
https://www.reddit.com/r/AigangNetwork/comments/7pzyb6/aigang_aix_insurance_professionals_analysis_of/

Imo too there is a nice future for Aigang ahead.
there will be more exchanges and more volume on AIX for sure. Circulating supply is just 17million. Its 11x since ICO and it can reach 40x easily. now its about dip . buy now and just wait. today i saw on delta one guy bought 58 eth AIX. so people believe it
this is very naive. I saw how one guy buys aix at 100500 BTC Grin
legendary
Activity: 2464
Merit: 1150
Telegram: @julerz12
there will be more exchanges and more volume on AIX for sure. Circulating supply is just 17million. Its 11x since ICO and it can reach 40x easily. now its about dip . buy now and just wait. today i saw on delta one guy bought 58 eth AIX. so people believe it

58 ETH? That's quite a lot. Seems like people are starting to build more confidence in this project.
It might be a dip right now, but, it'll be a few numbers lower when the bounties will be distributed.
We all know bounty hunters tend to dump their hard-earned tokens after receiving them.  Grin
That one right there is the right time to hoard AIX. Smiley
Activity: 336
Merit: 111
Activity: 392
Are there any further exchanges planned? I know there was one coming in January but anymore in the pipeline after that? I guess exchanges can be difficult because a lot of the require money to list right?
legendary
Aix to the hell Grin maybe this is a scum?

Nah, it's too early to speculate that. The team might just be very busy Smiley
I do hope they allocate a little time to respond here or even just on social media.
It won't take much of their time to answer inquiries and concerns.
Activity: 5
Now Trading on Kucoin Smiley This is soon to moon
Aix to the hell Grin maybe this is a scum?
Activity: 32
just bought some aix token at kucoin. project looks good.
legendary
coinmarketcap already listed this token
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/aigang/#markets
with $4.80 as the price,,
but, how much the ICO price from Aigang ?

Wow. That's quite a nice price right there. Almost 10x than the ICO price.
And from what I see on the charts, this is the dip price, seems like it'll start climbing from now on.
I do hope it'll reach $10 in a couple of months.

To the Dev Team:
Any plans on listing this token on other exchanges?
I mean, Kucoin is great, but Binance is way better Cheesy

Also, any tentative dates about the bounty distribution? The bounty thread seems a little quiet.
Activity: 1085
Merit: 500
Activity: 77
EFFECT.AI▲Decentralized network for A.I
Activity: 154
The Worlds Most Advanced Distributed Computer
In the past, the tokens were in a hurry to get into bittrex / polo. When they are replaced by binancekucoin, they are being greeted very nicely. Recently, as a standard, kucoin / binance crossovers have embraced a nice pump. It is assessable.
Activity: 26
Hi, where to find the whitepaper?
Activity: 574
Merit: 501
Congrats to all Investors and People who believed in this project Smiley

Nice result for all ico participants! Congrats with the good profit on Kucoin AIX trading start. As we can see many people have interest in AIX tokens and its a really good hype now.
Pages:
Jump to: