Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] AIR - A Modular Digital Identity Monetization Platform - - page 8. (Read 44921 times)

Activity: 163
Merit: 119
any news about bigger exchange? still waiting for the price to went up and maybe bigger exchange will create some good moves
attracting big investors to join this project looking forward to see the dev announcing any updates for new exchange listing.

There is a price increase of currently 34% for today! And the listing on more exchanges shouldn't be the main focus. Development itself is more important and will be more helpful for the price in the long run.
So I can't understand why everybody is asking for bigger exchanges again and again. It's getting boring.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 250
any news about bigger exchange? still waiting for the price to went up and maybe bigger exchange will create some good moves
attracting big investors to join this project looking forward to see the dev announcing any updates for new exchange listing.
Activity: 336
GET IN - Smart Ticket Protocol - Live in market!
There is no #random only #general.

Click on "Channels" in the menu and then join #random.
Activity: 208
Merit: 100
There is no #random only #general.
I participated in the ICO how do I get my tokens? Slack seems to be locked for normal member posting.

You can post in #random.
Activity: 208
I participated in the ICO how do I get my tokens? Slack seems to be locked for normal member posting.
Activity: 711
Merit: 204
When you are in slack, click the + symbol right to "Direct Messages" in the Menu bar on the left side of your screen. There you enter shropswr and you can dm him
Yo, anybody know what happened to XID on Bittrex? It was traded there for a bit, I'm 100% positive as I got a bag. Now nowhere to be found on Bittrex  Huh
No, sphre is only at liqui right noe, you must see the wrong token. Bittrex is not even mentioned in the slack as far as i know.
did anyone else still not get his tokens from the crowdsale? They told me there will be last distribution but i still wait for my tokens... why this huge delay?
Please join the slack and tell shropswr that you haven't received the token. He said the last token will be going out on august 5th.

i got an email a couple of days ago and they told me i will get my tokens with the next distribution... still waiting and nothing moves... how do i join the channel? do i need an invite?

thx

I got email many time, now they said me that they not have any record with my email, lol, is that some joke, I've invested 4 btc!!!

Info from Slack:

Will S
@channel Distribution 3 has been sent out. Please let me know if you still have not received your token! I will assist you.
Please send me a private message with your email used to register on our token investor site as well as an ERC20 compatible address. Thanks!

where did you find this? I also didnt got anything and general chanel limited, I cant post

Also I cant find post which you share

last one is

shropswr [8:40 PM]
Hey guys, will be back later on today to address your questions. I'm out for some meetings until the evening! Smiley (edited)

You have to join #random.
There you can pm @shropswr who can help you.
Activity: 49
Merit: 0
Yo, anybody know what happened to XID on Bittrex? It was traded there for a bit, I'm 100% positive as I got a bag. Now nowhere to be found on Bittrex  Huh
No, sphre is only at liqui right noe, you must see the wrong token. Bittrex is not even mentioned in the slack as far as i know.
did anyone else still not get his tokens from the crowdsale? They told me there will be last distribution but i still wait for my tokens... why this huge delay?
Please join the slack and tell shropswr that you haven't received the token. He said the last token will be going out on august 5th.

i got an email a couple of days ago and they told me i will get my tokens with the next distribution... still waiting and nothing moves... how do i join the channel? do i need an invite?

thx

I got email many time, now they said me that they not have any record with my email, lol, is that some joke, I've invested 4 btc!!!

Info from Slack:

Will S
@channel Distribution 3 has been sent out. Please let me know if you still have not received your token! I will assist you.
Please send me a private message with your email used to register on our token investor site as well as an ERC20 compatible address. Thanks!

where did you find this? I also didnt got anything and general chanel limited, I cant post

Also I cant find post which you share

last one is

shropswr [8:40 PM]
Hey guys, will be back later on today to address your questions. I'm out for some meetings until the evening! Smiley (edited)

thx

Info from Slack:

Will S

thx

You can join slack here: https://sphreco.herokuapp.com/
Activity: 49
Merit: 0

thx

Info from Slack:

@channel
Hello community!
We are drafting a document which will contain all our updates for the past month or so since the ICO.
Stay tuned, will be released in the near future, week or so.

thanks for this update.. been looking for this.
but i hope they will also update here in the forum not only in slack..

yes please send us the document when you will have it ! AIR roadmap is pretty long but it will be certainly big in the future just need to forget your XID on the wallet Cheesy thanks for news !

I'll post all the info I get if they don't post it themselves first.
Activity: 770
Merit: 251
Info from Slack:

@channel
Hello community!
We are drafting a document which will contain all our updates for the past month or so since the ICO.

yes please send us the document when you will have it ! AIR roadmap is pretty long but it will be certainly big in the future just need to forget your XID on the wallet Cheesy thanks for news !
Activity: 266
Info from Slack:

@channel
Hello community!

Activity: 910
Merit: 533
Do you remember about confirmed SCUM OPAIR ? https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/pre-ann-opair-decentralized-debit-cards-ocaml-new-blockchain-platform-1558596 - XPO on Yobit?

.. Maybe, air-platform= wasserman99 ... I can mistake, but ... OPAIR. EBITZ, DECLOUDS...
Activity: 756
Merit: 251
Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit
Even now after these weeks i didnt received my AIR tokens ...

I don't understand, you invest in or just bounty ?  do you see your tokens on the website or no ? did you confirm your adress on the website ?
it wasn't difficult to get tokens what is the problem ?

in the crowdsale i bought for about 400$ air ,i confirmed all ,still no coins in my wallet

Join the slack or telegram and ask the dev. They will ask you to provide the txid and after they check it, you will get your token. they should've sent you email from about a week ago if you haven't provided your address.
Activity: 280
any news from the team about the developments of XID?
the price in liqui and cryptopia is crashing.. it think this is also because of the price of btc is soaring, so alts go down.
I think there is not still
Info from Slack:

@channel
Hello community!
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
It is listed only on Liqui exchange. Do you have plans to list it on other ones? It is important for liquidity.
hey mate I think you need to check this inside cryptopia as the trade was already been made by several traders who holds their coins
I guess we are all waiting for much bigger one like trex or polo to see a big difference and hype with its value.
Pages:
Jump to: