Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] AIR - A Modular Digital Identity Monetization Platform - - page 3. (Read 44921 times)

legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1003
what happens when the AIR tokens value get to 1/10th of the ICO price , does the company lose any value? or they had already converted their funds to USD just after ICO

In last update they explained about current and what is going on behind the scene. We can't judge the future of any project by comparing with ICO price as usually it's going down when any project could long time to deliver but in the end this team will deliver and start marketing campaign also. I hope into this month we will hear some good new from dev.
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
where is the new Newsletter?
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
what happens when the AIR tokens value get to 1/10th of the ICO price , does the company lose any value? or they had already converted their funds to USD just after ICO
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
Anyone recall how tokens were distributed? was it via a smart contract when purchasing or were they sent in a batch?
Activity: 208
Merit: 100
Why is the price this low? Anything specific that that went wrong or is the ICO environment?
Because people aren't hyping just for shit and giggle like other coins. Also yeah a lot of ICOs are like this, other ICOs may focus on marketing / hyping etc. and some like this are prioritizing development, I like this way more. They can do more marketing / hyping when they've progressed far in the developement.
Why is the price this low? Anything specific that that went wrong or is the ICO environment?
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
Ouch, why do XID prices keep going down? I hold more than 6 months and now the price drop again, XID target is $ 2, hopefully soon achieved.
Activity: 376
the development of sphre will start and we will see a lot of action in the coming weeks. waitting for good news from official .
Activity: 336
GET IN - Smart Ticket Protocol - Live in market!
sorry for a question probably asked 1000 times but what are the differences between the AirToken in the browser and the tokens we bought in ICOs and exchanges?

This is the AIR / Sphre thread. It has nothing to do with Airtoken.
sorry for a question probably asked 1000 times but what are the differences between the AirToken in the browser and the tokens we bought in ICOs and exchanges?
Sorry for ask again but if the rate is determined by AirFox how this works with the airtoken Exchange price?

This is the AIR / Sphre thread. It has nothing to do with Airtoken.
Sorry for ask again but if the rate is determined by AirFox how this works with the airtoken Exchange price?
Activity: 854
Merit: 501
waiting for innovation from dev. I think if there is no innovation or plan to add exchanger will be difficult to compete with other coins, the price looks stable but it's time to pump up to $ 1 per xid.

It's already down below ICO and expecting one dollar now is too early I think.The good thing is the price has been stable even though we have 2 hard forks coming in this month and next month.In my opinion, it is a good bargain to buy now before it gets 2x after fork.1$ looks to be possible by year-end.
verry well sayed... but what hard forks you are tallking about?
Activity: 1092
Merit: 504
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
So, do you have any interesting news about the roadmap and project? It is very quite here and it is not a good sign.
Activity: 886
Merit: 500
waiting for innovation from dev. I think if there is no innovation or plan to add exchanger will be difficult to compete with other coins, the price looks stable but it's time to pump up to $ 1 per xid.

It's already down below ICO and expecting one dollar now is too early I think.The good thing is the price has been stable even though we have 2 hard forks coming in this month and next month.In my opinion, it is a good bargain to buy now before it gets 2x after fork.1$ looks to be possible by year-end.
Activity: 854
Merit: 501

slowly will get that price aswell... if you was reading the news  , this project is not an pump and dump game. we need collaborations and marketing for the best of this project.
Activity: 208
Dunno why people whant pumps all the time Huh  and yeah just a sec, will code a WindowsClone for tomorrow.
Activity: 504
Merit: 252
how many xid coins per btc when ico?
The ico price is about ~7500 satoshi if i remember it right, so right now in term of usd we are up, but down in term of btc. But no worries, finally the development of sphre will start and we will see a lot of action in the coming weeks.

Any news about development? I did not find anything

Its been some time for the update, last month we had one as you can see from a user's post on 29th and need more exchanges to support the growth of the token.The price has been slipping on the downward trend and getting more liquidity would be the need of the hour.

I think we cant really expect more than 1 update/ month right now.. maybe later the team will make a hard marketing but probably its too early for this and useless right now..

Yea, likely the next newsletter at the end of the month will give us new info like the updated roadmap.
Activity: 770
Merit: 251
how many xid coins per btc when ico?
The ico price is about ~7500 satoshi if i remember it right, so right now in term of usd we are up, but down in term of btc. But no worries, finally the development of sphre will start and we will see a lot of action in the coming weeks.

Any news about development? I did not find anything

Its been some time for the update, last month we had one as you can see from a user's post on 29th and need more exchanges to support the growth of the token.The price has been slipping on the downward trend and getting more liquidity would be the need of the hour.

I think we cant really expect more than 1 update/ month right now.. maybe later the team will make a hard marketing but probably its too early for this and useless right now..
Pages:
Jump to: