Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] AIRcoin - page 25. (Read 137265 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 500
March 30, 2014, 10:53:37 AM
Well, there is a lot of listings to sell AIR for around $0.1125 per AIR... Never been a better time to buy it!

You know the potential is at-least half that, $0.50 per AIR. Even at the present state.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
March 30, 2014, 01:15:07 AM
Well Alexander was logged in at some point today so I assume they are reading this....It's getting really hard to continue holding my air..Not exactly how you should be treating "investors"
Activity: 82
Merit: 10
March 29, 2014, 11:56:21 PM
I'm having to play around your buy wall since it will just buy about every coin mined so far. I figured if I could pick up another 1k coins I should be doing good with losses if it goes back up.
March 29, 2014, 11:51:57 PM
Has not reached that point... (They would have to REALLY drive this into the ground. Where I was like 50% of the hashing-power myself. Tongue)

They said they were working on something... Waiting to see what that is, and how that plays-out.

I still have faith. (Thus, my active participation.)

Oh, ignore my missing coins... I still have them there, just pulled them again to do a quick short-sale. They will be back. Tongue (In a larger quantity.)
Activity: 174
Merit: 100
March 29, 2014, 10:31:50 PM
In any event, we could use some more steady and dedicated miners, to limit the abuse to the coin and help keep the value up.

I know it may be a little hard to digest at the moment, but that is the only solution until something is coded to assist that issue.

Concerns have been stated, over and over. It is just time for them to "discuss" resolutions to the issues, not time for more excuses as to why they don't think they are issues, or more useless whitepapers of other peoples ideas. (Or experimental theories.)

Like I said, they will do what is needed, or end-up swimming in AIRcoins alone.

If they do nothing, we can always release our own update, that locks them out entirely. It can be done, it has been done before, and it could happen here.
Ahh HAaa ISAWHIM you were staging a coup. I could hear it in the tone of your writings. Just like what happened in Orbitcoin. Okay we know you have a book written already. Spill the plan.
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
March 29, 2014, 10:29:12 PM
I will point my miner back at AIR holy crap, I did not realize diff was down to 2 and change.
March 29, 2014, 10:02:34 PM
In any event, we could use some more steady and dedicated miners, to limit the abuse to the coin and help keep the value up.

I know it may be a little hard to digest at the moment, but that is the only solution until something is coded to assist that issue.

Concerns have been stated, over and over. It is just time for them to "discuss" resolutions to the issues, not time for more excuses as to why they don't think they are issues, or more useless whitepapers of other peoples ideas. (Or experimental theories.)

Like I said, they will do what is needed, or end-up swimming in AIRcoins alone.

If they do nothing, we can always release our own update, that locks them out entirely. It can be done, it has been done before, and it could happen here.
Activity: 82
Merit: 10
March 29, 2014, 07:41:50 PM
They could at least send a private message to the normal users of this thread with the word "soon" in it to inform them that they at least still care. We are not even getting that. The most we have to go on at this point is some of them logged on recently. I do check the forums on the official website to see if they post there but it's pretty much dead.

I still buy some here and there but that is mostly to make up for the 2btc worth I purchased when the coin was still valued at 0.002 to lower the overall value of the coins I hold.
March 29, 2014, 07:06:30 PM
There is a whole community here, that can help... Yet, they don't give us anything to work with, to help.

Instead, they attend secret anonymous meetings and anonymously try to "work on whatever"... No public discussions with the investors at all. Just notices of what we have to face next... or not face... since there is no face... no-one to hold accountable for anything.

Sorry I am looking for reasons to invest, for reasons to convince others to invest... I though they wanted more investors.

Feel free to buy my portion of the investment if you want me gone. lol. (At the moment, that would be 5.7 BTC and it is growing.)
March 29, 2014, 06:56:06 PM
Hoping for new price stabalising system, X11[we'll be the 4th coin] and long term marketing plan. Expecting to hear from Dev's by Thursday.

And please no more anger ISAWHIM...its getting old  Grin

Don't confuse my serious concern for anger... I am actually quite un-angry at the moment. I am buying-up AIR real cheap and mining the hell out of it, with great reward. Even at the "cut-throat" diff-levels.

To me, it doesn't matter what the price actually is, I make money up or down. Now losing money, due to the whole x11 thing, made me mad. The responses that the AIRteam had made didn't comfort me in the least. But I am over the loss of the card, and the words of the AIRteam are just words that cut into value more. (Makes the price lower for me to buy them. Win Win.)

I don't doubt that they are working on the coin. As in investor, I am concerned with the lack of "what we are actually working on". Which seems to be, by the wording, just another formula to feed the bot our BTC. (Or eat my BTC, since I seem to be one of the only ones filling the sell-orders.)

There is still a lot of coins left to eat.

I offered a solution, but no reply. (One that doesn't require x11 and is easy to implement. One that does what x11 claims, but it doesn't actually do. One that doesn't matter if the miners are GPU or ASIC. One that doesn't mind 10 miners or 10000's of miners. One that doesn't favor only the "first-come" crowds, but it still does favor them. One that reduces the "issue" with the huge premine, that apparently isn't needed anyways.)

The biggest concern I have, which is still a tiny concern... is this...

They have a farm pointed at the coin, or own a farm. They adjust the price high while they mine it, drive up the diff, leave, then knock the reward back down when it should be rising. Thus, giving them an even larger stock-pile of coins to trade against us, without touching the premine.

Second concern... Someone hijacks the "reward-adjustment" code, and sets our rewards uber-high, so they get a lot... or changes our reward to be near zero, to destroy the coin.
Activity: 728
Merit: 504
March 29, 2014, 04:02:19 PM
Hoping for new price stabalising system, X11[we'll be the 4th coin] and long term marketing plan. Expecting to hear from Dev's by Thursday.

And please no more anger ISAWHIM...its getting old  Grin
March 29, 2014, 02:39:58 PM
Search for AIRcoin on twitter , find an awesome iOS app called Aircoin for transferring BTC which released very recently. Good bye to this aircoin on google and twitter forever.

HINT: Marketing opportunity... Pay the dev of the APP to add AIRcoin to the app. So it does AIRcoin and BTC. Lets you kill two birds with one stone. Also makes it look like the dev has his own format of coin... Helps us both out!
Activity: 532
March 29, 2014, 10:49:05 AM
Search for AIRcoin on twitter , find an awesome iOS app called Aircoin for transferring BTC which released very recently. Good bye to this aircoin on google and twitter forever.
Activity: 14
March 29, 2014, 07:18:30 AM
I will pay attention to the site of those false,thanks for your work.
March 29, 2014, 07:13:02 AM
Great... Now we have spam-bots in here too... lol

As if the trade-bots were not enough to contend with.
Activity: 3
March 29, 2014, 06:39:52 AM
Hello everyone:
   I want to notice that the nxt-e.com platform is quite a scammer exchange.They eat all the users' coin.Feel shame for them
   Please withdraw your coins soon,if you have coin there
   Wish you good luck,also tell your frieds dont play there any more.
Regards. Grin
March 29, 2014, 06:15:12 AM

If holding AIRcoin puts you at risk, or in a financially dangerous position for the next 2 weeks, then we wouldn't recommend that you continue trading it if you think you are going to lose BTC. However, if you still support the coin, it is in your best interest to hold whatever AIRcoin you still have while we're working on the next investment system.

..... We will not support the Bitcointalk thread or update it until we are finished with the next stage that we're working on.

They kind of asked us for 2 weeks, to finish what they are doing and they will NOT update this thread until is done.
I'm expecting some news around the 7th April (2 weeks), until then I'll  wait, after all patience is a virtue.

The "investment system", I hope to hell is not another bot that just trades against us on our own value. There is already one of those running on every coin, including this one still. I am tired of watching battle-bots.

However, since this is OUR investments, I think WE should be in on what "system" is being developed.

You won't support the thread... Well fuck you too! (No seriously, fuck you! This thread is the whole damn coin at the moment. You won't support US?)

Oh, the next stage... Which is? Getting diplomas? Falsifying records? Wait, I know, a giant AIRcoin giveaway, like the ones that keep DIEM value real high...

You see, as a business, as an investment manipulator, as a community, as humans, as honest individuals... You are failing at the moment.

Anyone who says, "trust me", then runs back to the shadows... Well, there is a reason they said "trust me" in the first place... Last time it was for "Big news that will change the world". (By the way, YOU don't decide what big news is, WE do. You decide it is NEWS, then WE decide that it is BIG. You can't say it is big news before anyone knows what it is. Everyone has big plans for every coin. Coins are already accepted by the US LAW. I can provide you with the IRS and supreme-court rulings, if you like. I have a copy directly from the IRS right here in my hands. My mother works for the IRS.)

We don't actually want to know what you are going to DO to the coin.

We are really looking to know that you won't DO anything to fuck it up.

At the moment, there is only about 82MHs of "trust", as "dedicated miners". (I have about 25% of my running rigs here. A modest 3.2MHs 3.9% of the AIRcoin network at the moment. However, I am only getting about 1/2 to 2/3 the expected reward, due to the horrible KGW implementation. I have returned the new card I ordered, BTW. I decided to use that money to get some ASIC's instead. To save some power-losses.)
legendary
Activity: 1131
Merit: 1007
March 29, 2014, 02:13:46 AM
They said exactly what was happening.  Which also included this not being the hub of communication for the coin.  Which makes sense because the level of discourse on bitcointalk is abysmal.
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
“A fool and his money are soon parted”
March 29, 2014, 02:08:48 AM

If holding AIRcoin puts you at risk, or in a financially dangerous position for the next 2 weeks, then we wouldn't recommend that you continue trading it if you think you are going to lose BTC. However, if you still support the coin, it is in your best interest to hold whatever AIRcoin you still have while we're working on the next investment system.

..... We will not support the Bitcointalk thread or update it until we are finished with the next stage that we're working on.

They kind of asked us for 2 weeks, to finish what they are doing and they will NOT update this thread until is done.
I'm expecting some news around the 7th April (2 weeks), until then I'll  wait, after all patience is a virtue.
Activity: 56
March 29, 2014, 12:43:01 AM
Well Alexander was logged in at some point today so I assume they are reading this....It's getting really hard to continue holding my air..Not exactly how you should be treating "investors"
Pages:
Jump to: