Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] AIRcoin - page 61. (Read 137265 times)

Activity: 101
Merit: 10
March 16, 2014, 04:06:10 PM
This coin is too valuable for newcomers not to notice.

All it takes is one whale to make a splash, and all the fish come swimming.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
March 16, 2014, 03:53:13 PM
So what's up with this volatility?

Little odd, but its still early! Just waiting for some more people to catch wind of it.

It might be early, but it is looking like any other alt at the moment, peaks just after market opens followed by a steady decline. I'm not trolling, that is what it looks like.

Dumps are going to start soon and I'm not sure the magic algorithm can handle it, it's not coping with small dumps at the moment.

But, at the end of the day, there is no volume at all and this is the real problem, we need to get word out. The message needs to be simple for this, rather complicated, coin.

Take some air Wink this will be good, still early.

We also need to spread the hashrate http://air.cryptopool.eu have only few miners please stable up the network. (no e-mail confirms are needed what i can tell!)
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
March 16, 2014, 03:43:48 PM

Little odd, but its still early! Just waiting for some more people to catch wind of it.

It might be early, but it is looking like any other alt at the moment, peaks just after market opens followed by a steady decline. I'm not trolling, that is what it looks like.

Dumps are going to start soon and I'm not sure the magic algorithm can handle it, it's not coping with small dumps at the moment.

But, at the end of the day, there is no volume at all and this is the real problem, we need to get word out. The message needs to be simple for this, rather complicated, coin.
March 16, 2014, 03:34:39 PM

Activity: 770
March 16, 2014, 02:40:24 PM
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
DTC unofficial team
March 16, 2014, 01:16:14 PM
Net hashrate is dropping. It's barely over 500Mh/s anymore. And there is this lousy "pump" going on the poloniex with absolutely no buy support at all.

Poloniex Buy Orders Total: 1.49576004 BTC

Price is going down...

LTC is more profitable...

One day more and no one gives a shit about AIR anymore.

I guess your new to crypto.

It's day 3 on an exchange, what exactly were you expecting? A launch like SPA? Where value inflates to an unsustainable point and then crashes hard?

the team has completed an incredibly successful launch. The price is at .002!! You don't realize how much money that actually is to early adopters. People who mine today, will be glad in a month when its .02

Before you spam your non-sense and distasteful jokes, be sure to do a bit of research before posting silly comments in a thread centered around intelligent discussion.

Perhaps one of the Animal coins would be better suited for you.

Edit: +100 UrsaMajorisBeta

could you please remind me the total amount of non-premined AIR right now? I cannot launch the wallet at the moment

edited: just found an answer, ~80k coins. So it is 160BTC total mined cap, or ~$1 million. Really not bad (though it doesn't have much buy supply, but I understand why), watching this with interest (and holding several hundreds of course Smiley )
March 16, 2014, 01:12:08 PM
Net hashrate is dropping. It's barely over 500Mh/s anymore. And there is this lousy "pump" going on the poloniex with absolutely no buy support at all.

Price is going down...

I guess your new to crypto.

It's day 3 on an exchange, what exactly were you expecting? A launch like SPA? Where value inflates to an unsustainable point and then crashes hard?

the team has completed an incredibly successful launch. The price is at .002!! You don't realize how much money that actually is to early adopters. People who mine today, will be glad in a month when its .02

Before you spam your non-sense and distasteful jokes, be sure to do a bit of research before posting silly comments in a thread centered around intelligent discussion.

Perhaps one of the Animal coins would be better suited for you.

Edit: +100 UrsaMajorisBeta
Activity: 528
We are the ones we've been waiting for
March 16, 2014, 01:09:33 PM
Guys, the devs never promised a new BTC to make everyone a millionaire. Look at the price now before continuing panicking.
Also, at this point you should be used to seeing big crashes and big rises. Here at cryptos we are living between bulls and bears. I don't really know what brings up such phrases as "the last one to leave turn off the lights, please".
This is not a dogecoin thread.
Or is it?
In such case, they once created a "panic thread" to scream when the price is crashing, but they never thought of leaving it. NEVER.
Haven't you read the white paper? Haven't you given your trust to the AIR team? Please, there are even youtube videos which have helped me, once the regular Joe, to read graphs to improve my trading performance. This is not how a price crash looks like. Not even a teardrop.
Just calm down, for Aeolus sake.
Activity: 279
March 16, 2014, 11:38:40 AM

Price is going down...

Why one day more...why not now? Please don´t leave the door open on your way out.
Last one to leave please turn off the lights.  Wink

ROFL..
March 16, 2014, 11:34:11 AM

Price is going down...

Why one day more...why not now? Please don´t leave the door open on your way out.
Last one to leave please turn off the lights.  Wink
Activity: 266
“A fool and his money are soon parted”
March 16, 2014, 11:17:35 AM

Price is going down...

March 16, 2014, 11:12:08 AM

Price is going down...

Activity: 266
“A fool and his money are soon parted”
March 16, 2014, 11:02:50 AM
This coin is not profitable to mine anymore. Actually, it's nearly impossible to mine, except for big rigs. Also price is not nearly what was promised. Devs couldn't keep their promise even for one day.  Angry

I really hope the devs won't introduce the variable reward before bringing price up above 0.003 at least for a few hours to allow us miners that supported the coin since the beginning to ROI off our investment before the price tanks again with increased reward, because if I end only getting 30% ROI I'll make sure to push people away from this coin as much as possible in the future.

Does anyone of you stupid miners know how to read!?? It's right there on the front page -- you don't have to strain your teeny little brains at all.

They expected about .00115 -- it is above that! Now, get out! Get out right now! Nobody cares how much equipment you rented or which AMD card is the absolute best or how many f --in' hashes you are getting.

I hope you all lose big money and get out!

For the rest of you acting like the coin is some magic bean that rises and rises -- that is not what the devs said at all. Nor should you want that on the first few days of trading. The usual miners that rush to get in so that they can rush to get out should be allowed to flush away like the s--- they are. They are not here for any "community" or the idea or the concept or the execution of those ideas and concepts. They are, just like this Kache moron above, here to take your BTC and move on.

Maybe a little blunt...but spot on!
Activity: 284
March 16, 2014, 10:58:30 AM
This coin is not profitable to mine anymore. Actually, it's nearly impossible to mine, except for big rigs. Also price is not nearly what was promised. Devs couldn't keep their promise even for one day.  Angry

I really hope the devs won't introduce the variable reward before bringing price up above 0.003 at least for a few hours to allow us miners that supported the coin since the beginning to ROI off our investment before the price tanks again with increased reward, because if I end only getting 30% ROI I'll make sure to push people away from this coin as much as possible in the future.

Do any one of you stupid miners know how to read!?? It's right there on the front page -- you don't have to strain your teeny little brains at all.

They expected about .00115 -- it is above that! Now, get out! Get out right now! Nobody cares how much equipment you rented or which AMD card is the absolute best or how many f --in' hashes you are getting.

I hope you all lose big money and get out!

For the rest of you acting like the coin is some magic bean that rises and rises -- that is not what the devs said at all. Nor should you want that on the first few days of trading. The usual miners that rush to get in so that they can rush to get out should be allowed to flush away like the s--- they are. They are not here for any "community" or the idea or the concept or the execution of those ideas and concepts. They are, just like this Kache moron above, here to take your BTC and move on.
March 16, 2014, 10:44:21 AM

You take too many thins for granted and literally.
Yep, never trust anonymous promises. All I'm saying literally is that it's more profitable to mine Litecoin with current price/diff. ratio. That should tell you something.
Activity: 82
March 16, 2014, 10:40:43 AM
Three weeks ago the network hash as only in the 40 mhz range. I was mining 30 coins a day with my lowly 700k hash. With 91mhz that would have been more than double the entire network hash rate at that moment resulting in well over a thousand coins per day. In other words... you missed out.
Activity: 770
March 16, 2014, 10:39:39 AM
I am observing the trades for the past hour. There is a big market manipulation going on right now. Someone big wants to enter the market. Do not sell your coins, you will regret that in a couple of days.
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
in defi we trust
March 16, 2014, 10:39:00 AM

You take too many thins for granted and literally.
March 16, 2014, 10:31:49 AM
Well, that just sounds like a hollow threat, you're demanding action to allow you to dump at the price you want or you're going to dump anyway?  Huh
I'm gonna dump anyway (I'm putting a maximum limit of a week, after which I'll take my losses and move on).
But I'd rather move on with a good impression of the coin, rather than a bad one.

And you need to check your miners or your maths, there's no way you had 50mh/s on it at the start and struggled to get 50 coins - I speak from experience.
I had 50mh of rented rigs on it for about 12 hours, and 65MH+ for 3 hours, right before it was listed on the exchange. Woke up in the morning with 60AIR.
Proof:

And, it sounds like you don't fully understand the mechanics of the coin.
Please, enlighten me.

"All of us that spent so much hashing power on the coin at the beginning, "

Right, renting 50mh/s of rigs for 12 hours before it went on Poloniex is not the same as having 50mh/s from the beginning, is it? Renting rigs is risky, isn't it?

So, you want it to suit your investment, stop pretending that you speak for all miners.

See my previous post about the mechanics.

Edit:

And, as I typed this, the price goes up again - patience is a virtue, so I am told.  Wink
March 16, 2014, 10:28:09 AM
I'm okay with nearly impossible mining(5-10 AIR/day). For me the mining reward is the price of the coin. I really hope they don't plan to make block rewards bigger. That would destroy coin price even more.

As I understand it, block rewards will only increase to control crazily rising prices - a falling price, obviously, wouldn't require this action.
Pages:
Jump to: