Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] AIRcoin - page 94. (Read 137265 times)

Activity: 281
Merit: 250
March 01, 2014, 03:52:49 PM
Thanks for coming aboard. Great to have you.

Well, I think the premise is good. I hope the devs can keep to their goal on market stability/price.

Checking on the time right now. Looks like a bunch of stuff from air.ctrlaltdefeated.us showing up in my error logs. Hmm, I wonder what that could be. Also someone poking around looking for phpmyadmin.. from ip:189.170.12.18  Wonder what they are up to. By the way, no phpmyadmin or any sql gui here.
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
March 01, 2014, 03:47:09 PM
over 1 hr 12min since last block on carbonshark?
Activity: 2
March 01, 2014, 03:40:18 PM
Joined ur pool at carbonshark. Hope it all works well.
Whats your opinion on this coin?

litecoinbc
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
March 01, 2014, 03:37:10 PM
Net hash jumped to 126 Mhash and growing, looks like people need more air...
March 01, 2014, 03:17:06 PM
I see I have a few new miners in my pool http://air.carbonshark.com .
And the list is growing. Hitting 15 Mh now. C'mon over and join the party!!
Activity: 279
March 01, 2014, 01:14:39 PM
Any update on the block explorer ETA?? Last I read was release in a few days, -  that was a few days ago I think.
March 01, 2014, 11:05:10 AM
I see I have a few new miners in my pool http://air.carbonshark.com .
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
March 01, 2014, 10:15:36 AM
I posted over on the Lazycoins exchange thread on behalf of AIRcoin. Looks like they open up shop on Sunday. The devs may want to contact them about being added. https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-lazycoins-crypto-currency-exchange-beta-launched-21st-july-2014-471779

Once we've launched on a more reputable, working exchange we will start spreading to more. But so far we've turned down several offers and have been in negotiation to open on a larger exchange. Our own launch plans are in the works. We're fine with staying off an exchange for a few more days if it means we can make a huge impact when we do arrive, and that we can trust the exchange will still be around in a month's time. This also gives us time to roll out updates like Kimoto's Gravity Well before major interest spikes.

In other words, the quietness behind this coin is not a mistake, it's deliberate, as we plan our strategy for launching on an exchange.

This negotiation with the exchanges is confusing me, how are you turning down offers? The exchanges don't need the dev's permission or cooperation to start trading, they only need the wallet. Many coins end up on exchanges as a complete surprise to the devs. Why is Aircoin treated differently?
Activity: 528
We are the ones we've been waiting for
March 01, 2014, 08:58:23 AM
pitythepool is down -_-
Activity: 80
March 01, 2014, 08:50:16 AM
Hey, i'm mining on new pool , okaypool but it seems having trouble to confirm blocks in comparison of the other pools
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
March 01, 2014, 07:15:13 AM
I posted over on the Lazycoins exchange thread on behalf of AIRcoin. Looks like they open up shop on Sunday. The devs may want to contact them about being added. https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-lazycoins-crypto-currency-exchange-beta-launched-21st-july-2014-471779

Once we've launched on a more reputable, working exchange we will start spreading to more. But so far we've turned down several offers and have been in negotiation to open on a larger exchange. Our own launch plans are in the works. We're fine with staying off an exchange for a few more days if it means we can make a huge impact when we do arrive, and that we can trust the exchange will still be around in a month's time. This also gives us time to roll out updates like Kimoto's Gravity Well before major interest spikes.

In other words, the quietness behind this coin is not a mistake, it's deliberate, as we plan our strategy for launching on an exchange.

I'm glad to hear a Dev say this.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
AIRcoin Alexander
March 01, 2014, 04:35:35 AM

Activity: 504
March 01, 2014, 04:24:42 AM
Nice, that's a start... Something to give us early guys a slight advantage to our hoarding!
Activity: 42
March 01, 2014, 04:19:14 AM
Activity: 504
March 01, 2014, 04:00:36 AM
This coin seems ineresting.

No, it doesn't, go away... all these coins are mine... Mine I tell you.... Mine!

Welcome!
Activity: 294
March 01, 2014, 03:49:20 AM
This coin seems ineresting.
AIRcoin Alexander
March 01, 2014, 01:34:27 AM
If anyone wants to mine in my pool, come on over..http://air.carbonshark.com I am a new pool operator, so let me know what I am doing wrong/right.  Grin

Also, added to the main page.
Hey guys,

I must apologize for pulling the stratum down last night. I was asked to open an auroracoin pool due to the current pool list being under heavy strain. Within about 2 hours of putting it up I had reached 350 workers and a hashrate of 800MH/s which put my server under some strain. I only started hosting servers looking to support some of the smaller coins and didn't anticipate the explosion that happened (Now know how Blizzard and EA feel).

At any rate I have contacted my host and upgrade is on the cards. Stratum is now back up and everything looks to be running well.

Again I apologise and have set fee's back to 0 for everyone. I would like to mention that cron's were running and you should have been able to withdraw your coins at any point should you have wished to do so.

air.ctrlaltdefeated.us

Transparency and Honesty is valuable. I'm glad to have you with us.
Looks like the links got a little messed up on Page 1

Fixed. Thanks for noting that.
March 01, 2014, 01:29:20 AM
If anyone wants to mine in my pool, come on over..http://air.carbonshark.com I am a new pool operator, so let me know what I am doing wrong/right.  Grin

Hey guys,

I must apologize for pulling the stratum down last night. I was asked to open an auroracoin pool due to the current pool list being under heavy strain. Within about 2 hours of putting it up I had reached 350 workers and a hashrate of 800MH/s which put my server under some strain. I only started hosting servers looking to support some of the smaller coins and didn't anticipate the explosion that happened (Now know how Blizzard and EA feel).

At any rate I have contacted my host and upgrade is on the cards. Stratum is now back up and everything looks to be running well.

Again I apologise and have set fee's back to 0 for everyone. I would like to mention that cron's were running and you should have been able to withdraw your coins at any point should you have wished to do so.

air.ctrlaltdefeated.us

Looks like the links got a little messed up on Page 1
AIRcoin Alexander
March 01, 2014, 01:25:06 AM

Hey guys,

air.ctrlaltdefeated.us

Activity: 28
March 01, 2014, 01:18:56 AM
Hey guys,

air.ctrlaltdefeated.us
Pages:
Jump to: