Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [Airdrop] DSTRA - From Community Comes Unity | Airdrop #35 | ~68% remain - page 20. (Read 43975 times)

Activity: 914
Merit: 299
Stay tuned - this weekend brings us some changes ;-) One of the biggest, that everyone is waiting for is definitely....

We can't wait Cheesy
copper member
Activity: 97
Merit: 0
Stay tuned - this weekend brings us some changes ;-) One of the biggest, that everyone is waiting for is definitely....

Activity: 602
Merit: 13
AD13 should be already distributed about 3 hours ago  Cheesy
well received and thanks
Activity: 1260
Merit: 21
looking forward to distribution of ad13. I'm on the excel list)
I believe this has been distributed this morning and kudos to the Dev teams for keeping things on track for this great project. Now we just have like an hour in between ADs and a new AD continues, I think this is a nice move instead of the long days waiting after one AD before the other will start. It has been all good news from the teams and can't wait to see what the next surprise will be.
Activity: 121
Congratulations to all brothers, the results were very good and really loved the new way it was adopted. Sequence and communication in Airdrop with one hour apart I hope the members are not concerned about this and especially with the period of Aridrop which has become two weeks
Activity: 518
Merit: 11
looking forward to distribution of ad13. I'm on the excel list)
INFORMATION FROM DISCORD  Cheesy

AD13 TX will be broadcasted soon (the sign process has started). The report is available here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1efK2klCOeK80wwC3CBvzO1CtQS3MyrzaZfTZJXvXw4M/edit?usp=sharing

get ready with your wallet  Wink
Activity: 27
Not much time left for AD13 - just few hours are there to boost up your score or join (if you're a late joiner). We close it in 6h and 25mins and then in a short time after we go with AD14.

airdrop 14 started and keep active  Grin

Gleam link for AD14: https://gleam.io/oi41b/dstra-airdrop-14
 Wink

Few more airdrop rounds left. Hope DSTRA will increase the price soon in new exchange with higher volume of investors.
Not much time left for AD13 - just few hours are there to boost up your score or join (if you're a late joiner). We close it in 6h and 25mins and then in a short time after we go with AD14.

airdrop 14 started and keep active  Grin

Gleam link for AD14: https://gleam.io/oi41b/dstra-airdrop-14
 Wink
Activity: 301
Merit: 103
Blockchain Transaction DSTRA game
Most of us older crypto dudes have send and received crypto coins countless time, different coins, different wallets, and are quite comfortable with it. Not all are though. This is a game of sending and receiving coins using the Dstra wallet and Blockchain.

The object of this game is to pass a transaction though 10 different addresses, owned by 10 different people, and in the end return to sender. It’s a teaching-game of precision, trust and knowledge of how to look at/in a blockchain.

Sign up by adding a playing DSTRA address here in this thread on the Dstra forum

20 DSTRA reward for playing.

Ha! Sounds fun, I will participate tomorrow  Grin Grin Grin

I hope you do. We are in need of more players. Appernetly no one want to get easy 20 dstra?
copper member
Activity: 97

Activity: 479
Merit: 103
DSTRA has interesting ideas. The distribution mainly by air drops is a difference from the other coins. DSTRA's many rewards are always attractive to the community.

Non-ICOs coins are always good, though there are very less coins like Dstra one can find which are being mainly distributed to the public mostly.

At current, Dstra price is not much, but current conditions are like that only, but when conditions will start improving, so well its price too.  We just need to hold or buy more with every drops if we can.

Yes, after one year of ICO madness where most of the people have ended up losing most of their money, now it's time for coins with their own blockchain to get again the attention of the people. DSTRA is showing a slow but nice rise.
The price has indeed grown today, the coin shows the development definitely due to the development team and community support, it’s interesting whether the listing on the coinmarketcap is planned.

It's not a secret that CoinMarketCap presence is planned Wink

wow, CMC maybe one of the main goal wished by members?  Shocked
Activity: 40
The price has indeed grown today, the coin shows the development definitely due to the development team and community support, it’s interesting whether the listing on the coinmarketcap is planned.

It's not a secret that CoinMarketCap presence is planned Wink
Activity: 355
Merit: 10
Non-ICOs coins are always good, though there are very less coins like Dstra one can find which are being mainly distributed to the public mostly.

At current, Dstra price is not much, but current conditions are like that only, but when conditions will start improving, so well its price too.  We just need to hold or buy more with every drops if we can.
ICOs or non-ICOs, it doesn't matter at all.
the matter is the intrinsic values which determine by internal developments.
Anyway, DSTRA looks like a potential project.
Activity: 686
Merit: 251
DSTRA has interesting ideas. The distribution mainly by air drops is a difference from the other coins. DSTRA's many rewards are always attractive to the community.

Activity: 462
Merit: 100
legendary
Activity: 2590
Merit: 1501
Activity: 121
With this slight rise and constant stability, I can see the continuous work and development taking place in the back and behind the scenes. I hope to continue with our team.
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 2212
anyone made calculations for what is more profitable, Masternode or Staking?

There are threads in the forum about this in the relevant board btw: forum.dstra.io
Pages:
Jump to: