Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [Airdrop] DSTRA - From Community Comes Unity | Airdrop #35 | ~68% remain - page 16. (Read 43975 times)

Activity: 51
Merit: 0
Is Airdrop still active?
Activity: 37
I joined this project late but i hope get more from it good success best team Smiley
How did you make it (joined the project)?
Invested or really joined the team?  Roll Eyes
Joined the team not invested yet  Smiley

And what's your role then? It seems more like you just try to increase your post count
Activity: 109
I joined this project late but i hope get more from it good success best team Smiley

Welcome.
I think that it never was late.
I think that this project is still going on.
Let's raise here together.
Activity: 286
Merit: 100
Football Marketplace Powered by the Blockchain
Invested or really joined the team?  Roll Eyes
Joined the team not invested yet  Smiley
Activity: 324
Invested or really joined the team?  Roll Eyes

I guess he reffers to joining the airdrops ... downloading a wallet, joining Discord, and so on ...
Activity: 286
Football Marketplace Powered by the Blockchain
Activity: 686
Merit: 251
It was really good to be resumed.
But there are many thieves in this world.
I can not be careless.
I also expect to investigate the cause and prevent recurrence.

Case was investigated - the problem was like we've stated: one of the users forgot about proper security measures (encrypt wallet from the very start, do not keep unencrypted backups, unlock the wallet for staking only, etc.). That is also why we have posted the reminder about those steps, so noone else would be put in the same shoes again.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.48114711

Yes, as already stated by me earlier, in addition, also use a good antivirus, antimalware, and antikeylogger at PC or laptop.
Activity: 40
It was really good to be resumed.
But there are many thieves in this world.
I can not be careless.
I also expect to investigate the cause and prevent recurrence.

Case was investigated - the problem was like we've stated: one of the users forgot about proper security measures (encrypt wallet from the very start, do not keep unencrypted backups, unlock the wallet for staking only, etc.). That is also why we have posted the reminder about those steps, so noone else would be put in the same shoes again.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.48114711

Activity: 40

Can we hope that you will then share your experience in setting up masternodes for maximum productivity beforehand thanks to. Smiley

Both user manuals are available on our forum:
- Single wallet: https://forum.dstra.io/threads/quick-guide-to-setup-dstra-masternode.1025/
- Hot-cold (local wallet - VPS): https://forum.dstra.io/threads/quick-guide-to-mn-creation-hot-cold-win-linux.1332/
legendary
Activity: 2590
Merit: 1501
After block 131399, Phase 3 Rewards Breakdown began: Reward 0.625 DST / 1.875 DST (Masternodes / Miner / Stacker) in the purse went awards according to Phase 3 and the rewards distribution table. Smiley

Never have any Masternode coins before and so don't have much knowledge about the setup.  I will try to soon try to set up a MN, as masternodes rewards will get bigger and bigger.

Can we hope that you will then share your experience in setting up masternodes for maximum productivity beforehand thanks to. Smiley
After block 131399, Phase 3 Rewards Breakdown began: Reward 0.625 DST / 1.875 DST (Masternodes / Miner / Stacker) in the purse went awards according to Phase 3 and the rewards distribution table. Smiley

Never have any Masternode coins before and so don't have much knowledge about the setup.  I will try to soon try to set up a MN, as masternodes rewards will get bigger and bigger.
Activity: 121
Distinguished family characterized by fluency and continuous work has all the elements of the work some external circumstances, but he wants to reach what is better than others News in dealing and frankness to me What is happening with him on all sides really love this family love what is best for me Everyone ♥ dstra.io ♥
legendary
Activity: 2590
Merit: 1501

copper member
Activity: 97

Everyone,

We like to keep some surprises till the very last moment - although there was a small spoiler during the week that was quite quickly removed Wink Anyhow - we are happy to announce that one of the milestones from our Roadmap has been reached!

From now on your wallets are able also to immediately send funds to another recipient, which means that the speed capabilities of DSTRA network are increased even further! You can find that option in Send tab in your wallets (bottom right section) – select it, press “SEND” and that’s it.

What does it mean for you?
1) Do you have to update your wallets? No, you don’t – entre DSTRA Team tries to think ahead of time, so wallet itself was prepared for it and the rest of the work was carried out on the network itself and then activation of this functionality.
2) How fast is it? Since MasterNodes are securing the transaction, it’s much faster than regular transfer & immediately recognized by the network
3) Is the cost higher? Yes and you’ll be informed by your wallet on the exact cost. For example: sending 10 or 100 DSTRA had a cost of 0.01 DST
Activity: 54
Merit: 2
After reading the White Paper, it became an attractive futor for me that the coin has a much higher transaction capacity and a much faster speed than bitcoin or Litecoin, and with a lower commission of only 0.00001DST.
I see that the project has long-term prospects, as the administration seeks the growth of the project through community talent, attracting DSTRA users to developing the project with them, providing the right tools. It is also planned to deploy ready hardware solutions that will be made by standard POS / shops to process payments using mobile wallets.
I liked that the project respects the environment and wants to leave this planet a great place to live for our children and their children.
Proof of stake enables anyone, rich or otherwise, to accumulate wealth by just staking the coins in their wallet. Simply put: if we leave our coins in our wallet, we will get more coins over time.
Guys we are doing very good at https://hub.kalkul.us/vote-coin.  We are currently #2.  We need to focus and concentrate on the listing here and just not forget to vote daily now. 
Activity: 602
Merit: 13

DSTRA BitcoinForum Bounty has been just released!
There are four major areas, while one of them is mainly dedicated for newcomers. All the details can be found here - in the DSTRA Bounty

don't forget to register at bounty forum https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-dstra-a-community-based-crypto-120000-dst-5074626
please read carefully Wink
copper member

DSTRA BitcoinForum Bounty has been just released!
There are four major areas, while one of them is mainly dedicated for newcomers. All the details can be found here - in the DSTRA Bounty

copper member
Good we are now listed at coinmarketcal.  Now we are into 15th round of airdrop.  Don't we have gleam social task this time?

No, because social tasks / Gleam will be carried out as a bounty - which is about to be launched... Wink
https://coinmarketcal.com/en/
I am very grateful to all the contributors, especially our development team. Thank you very much.
💓DSTRA💓

Good we are now listed at coinmarketcal.  Now we are into 15th round of airdrop.  Don't we have gleam social task this time?
Pages:
Jump to: