Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [Airdrop] DSTRA - From Community Comes Unity | Airdrop #35 | ~68% remain - page 17. (Read 43975 times)

Activity: 121
Merit: 0
https://coinmarketcal.com/en/
I am very grateful to all the contributors, especially our development team. Thank you very much.
💓DSTRA💓
Activity: 686
Merit: 251
Can see Dstra trading at Crex back again.  Dstra Price has become too low so are almost all other cryptos.  Who is buying? 
Activity: 602
Merit: 13
really too much hacking happening in crypto now Cry
hope all ppl be safe and avoid using pc remote software
Activity: 1260
Merit: 21
My niece is concerned with what is happening by DSTRA, everything looks so good, until it finally happened hacking. of course this is unfortunate, given the amount of coins which lost not a bit. I hope that they will soon overcome the problem and can anticipate so that similar incidents do not recur.

The situation that happened was not related to any project aspect, but it was caused by a user oversight - a very painful one for him and for everybody else, and we definitely feel sorry for his loss.

But having that in mind - we also immediately contacted the exchange as well as we gave the recommendation to all users on the some standard security procedures, so they could apply them (just in case they've forgot about them in the past). As often it's quite easy to forget about things, that ones could consider obvious, like locking your wallet/unlocking for staking only or encrypting the wallet especially when it runs on your PC at home.
I think that was an unfortunate incident and I too liked the way the DSTRA teams got behind it quickly plus many more suggestions on how to keep your wallet safe. I pretty much think the teams have been doing pretty well over the period of the project and consistently providing new information about the project development. We support you and will continue to support the project as well.
copper member
Activity: 97
My niece is concerned with what is happening by DSTRA, everything looks so good, until it finally happened hacking. of course this is unfortunate, given the amount of coins which lost not a bit. I hope that they will soon overcome the problem and can anticipate so that similar incidents do not recur.

The situation that happened was not related to any project aspect, but it was caused by a user oversight - a very painful one for him and for everybody else, and we definitely feel sorry for his loss.

But having that in mind - we also immediately contacted the exchange as well as we gave the recommendation to all users on the some standard security procedures, so they could apply them (just in case they've forgot about them in the past). As often it's quite easy to forget about things, that ones could consider obvious, like locking your wallet/unlocking for staking only or encrypting the wallet especially when it runs on your PC at home.

Everyone,

Since this week would have few announcements, we would like to start with the 1st one - that might be helpful in organizing your daily crypto "routine". DSTRA has been added to CoinMarketCal and we will be creating there calendar entries for airdrops, milestones, releases, etc. to spread DSTRA awareness further: https://coinmarketcal.com/

every now and then come with some good news  Cheesy
copper member

Everyone,

Since this week would have few announcements, we would like to start with the 1st one - that might be helpful in organizing your daily crypto "routine". DSTRA has been added to CoinMarketCal and we will be creating there calendar entries for airdrops, milestones, releases, etc. to spread DSTRA awareness further: https://coinmarketcal.com/
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
Everyone,

As some of you might already spotted - there was a sudden drop of the price in the exchange. It is a result of the fact that today one of the users was hacked and all DSTRA from his/her wallet were transferred out to Crex24 (140k), where they were immediately sold.

We would like to assure you that wallet does not belong to any Core Team member. Moreover is not related to the premine wallet - this one is kept well secured. We of course feel sorry for that person's loss, since he/she lost all DSTRA he/she had.

Having this situation in mind, we would like to remind you to:
a) encrypt your wallet with a complex password - ALWAYS (it does not matter whether you run it on your home PC or VPS)
b) always check files you download & do not run suspicious files (there were even cases of other wallet applications stealing wallet.dat files this year, so really please be conscious)
c) always make a backup of your wallet (and if you have any suspicion that it could have been hacked, move your coins to a new address and change the password)

Sad to hear what was happened to a member whose wallet coins got stolen.  140,000 is really huge loss.

With addition to above advice, it is important one must also use a good antivirus and anti-malware.
Activity: 37
Looks like we are about to have our first community voting success as the top 3 coins listed https://hub.kalkul.us/vote-coin
copper member
Everyone,

Crex24 Team has completed their investigation, so the DST-BTC pair is back online and trade is resumed.
Activity: 284
Merit: 112
The white paper looks VERY nice but it's a lot of blah blah with nothing meaningful, like a specific use case. Imo, the only thing keeping the coin somewhat alive atm is the airdrop which after 14 long rounds has failed HARD to attract a community. And sooner or later, that will be over too. Sorry for sounding negative. I am here since the beginning, hodl a LOT of coins (and will do for a long time) and participate daily in activities like voting kalkul voting.

But as things go, DSTRA after all this time feels like a total waste of time since it's gonna be ded once airdrops finish. And it's a pity since the team works so hard but has failed HARD in the most important in my opinion factor for success. Creating an actual community.

I hope I am wrong.

I didn't read it yet, but if this is the case that's not very exciting news. To attract new adopters you need a vision. But I like the "purification" function of the wallet - not many coins have it, am I right?
Activity: 1246
Merit: 306
C U
Our team is doing well, congratulations for the new ANN, well done for real! i liked the efforts of our skilled designer.
The WP is a good addition to our beloved Coin.
Well done, looking for more!
Activity: 518
Merit: 11
it's good that gleam was removed. I hope more participants will be able to join. Not everybody has twitter and fb
Activity: 1494
Merit: 3
I read the news and it is a pity that the person from our team was so badly hurt, maybe there is an opportunity to help the person somehow? maybe in a discord where your address will leave? and everyone will translate whenever possible and desired. We are not insured.
copper member
Everyone,

Please don't be surprised that you cannot find DSTRA on Crex24 at the moment - we have contacted them with the issue listed above and they are going to investigate it too. Therefore they have paused the trade/deposit/withdraw for the time being, but it will resume once they have any further details for us.
Activity: 616
Merit: 101
Hello, The news is great! It has become so simple that almost nothing is needed.
Activity: 686
Merit: 251
Everyone,

As some of you might already spotted - there was a sudden drop of the price in the exchange. It is a result of the fact that today one of the users was hacked and all DSTRA from his/her wallet were transferred out to Crex24 (140k), where they were immediately sold.

We would like to assure you that wallet does not belong to any Core Team member. Moreover is not related to the premine wallet - this one is kept well secured. We of course feel sorry for that person's loss, since he/she lost all DSTRA he/she had.

a) encrypt your wallet with a complex password - ALWAYS (it does not matter whether you run it on your home PC or VPS)
b) always check files you download & do not run suspicious files (there were even cases of other wallet applications stealing wallet.dat files this year, so really please be conscious)
c) always make a backup of your wallet (and if you have any suspicion that it could have been hacked, move your coins to a new address and change the password)

Sad to hear what was happened to a member whose wallet coins got stolen.  140,000 is really huge loss.

With addition to above advice, it is important one must also use a good antivirus and anti-malware.
gij
Activity: 278
Merit: 1
The white paper looks VERY nice but it's a lot of blah blah with nothing meaningful, like a specific use case. Imo, the only thing keeping the coin somewhat alive atm is the airdrop which after 14 long rounds has failed HARD to attract a community. And sooner or later, that will be over too. Sorry for sounding negative. I am here since the beginning, hodl a LOT of coins (and will do for a long time) and participate daily in activities like voting kalkul voting.

But as things go, DSTRA after all this time feels like a total waste of time since it's gonna be ded once airdrops finish. And it's a pity since the team works so hard but has failed HARD in the most important in my opinion factor for success. Creating an actual community.

I hope I am wrong.
A small startup project like DSTRA needs to be brave, It should make bold decisions. Market likes innovative ideas and encourage them by investing on, our team is wonderful, devs have done a lot of amazing jobs, web design and promotions are all beautiful, the truth is the project has strong platform to growth.

We soon start another AD round - it's already a 15th round! And we keep on adjusting them to ensure the growth of the community, so this time we have decided to remove the restrictions that were set by AD12 as maybe those were creating some obstacles.

What does it mean? Basically two things:
a) newcomers do not have to have 100 DSTRA in their wallets (as maybe it was discouraging them)
b) we also removed Gleam requirement - this one will be moved to Bounty section soon too

good news for newbie
let be active for airdrop 15  Cheesy
copper member
Everyone,

Pages:
Jump to: