Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [Airdrop] DSTRA - From Community Comes Unity | Airdrop #35 | ~68% remain - page 21. (Read 43975 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 11
anyone made calculations for what is more profitable, Masternode or Staking?
gij
Activity: 278
Merit: 1
This project has everything a coin needs, but lacking in a bold preferable feature that could attracts the bear market.
it could be:
A- Strong Community to win voting
      I think DSTRA needs more participants, the milestone could be 1000 members as soon as possible.
B- A big exchange
      Win voting or pay huge value
C- Innovation in code
      DSTRA codebase is open, finding ways to attract more developers in hope of getting more ideas could work for this target
D- Growth by creating partnerships

E- Special use case

I think so far DSTRA do not find its special way of growth, ecosystem is going very fast and maybe an idea works only a few times before getting old and become inefficient.

DSTRA team have a bag of free coins to use for its growth, I hope we could find more efficient way for spending them.

These have been my exact thoughts for a long time now and you worded them way better than I would ever could. The team behind the coin is great and I am sure if they find a special use case + a better method to spend and distribute coins the airdrop DSTRA can become huge.
Thank you for the kind words.
Activity: 914
Merit: 299
Blockchain Transaction DSTRA game
Most of us older crypto dudes have send and received crypto coins countless time, different coins, different wallets, and are quite comfortable with it. Not all are though. This is a game of sending and receiving coins using the Dstra wallet and Blockchain.

The object of this game is to pass a transaction though 10 different addresses, owned by 10 different people, and in the end return to sender. It’s a teaching-game of precision, trust and knowledge of how to look at/in a blockchain.

Sign up by adding a playing DSTRA address here in this thread on the Dstra forum

20 DSTRA reward for playing.

Ha! Sounds fun, I will participate tomorrow  Grin Grin Grin
legendary
Activity: 2590
Merit: 1501
Yes, that’s why, in part, I’m just running the MN and it’s easy for my laptop and doesn’t take time to participate in airdrop, but so far it's very low considering the current price, but who knows what will happen later. Smiley
Activity: 121
Merit: 0
Guys in case you did not notice the rewards are now 1.99 DSTRA. Guess it might begin to be more profitable to host a masternode. What do you think ?

I get a reward for MN on average per day from 18 DST to 25 DST plus an average one reward Miner/Staker another 1.99998960 DST for a total of 20 - 27 DST with MN running.

maybe you forget about the MN airdrop that give about 480 DST (14days) during airdrop 12  Smiley

So it really is worth hosting a MN. Is it complicated to do that ?
From my point of view, I have not encountered difficulties or obstacles, but DSTRA is simple and easy to understand, and the rational presentation is very smooth.
I really like it
Activity: 301
Merit: 103
Blockchain Transaction DSTRA game
Most of us older crypto dudes have send and received crypto coins countless time, different coins, different wallets, and are quite comfortable with it. Not all are though. This is a game of sending and receiving coins using the Dstra wallet and Blockchain.

The object of this game is to pass a transaction though 10 different addresses, owned by 10 different people, and in the end return to sender. It’s a teaching-game of precision, trust and knowledge of how to look at/in a blockchain.

Sign up by adding a playing DSTRA address here in this thread on the Dstra forum

20 DSTRA reward for playing.
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
Airdrop is an opportunity to easily and get some coins of DSTRA project. I am glad to take part in this and I hope I will get a good reward.
Activity: 324
Merit: 100
Guys in case you did not notice the rewards are now 1.99 DSTRA. Guess it might begin to be more profitable to host a masternode. What do you think ?

I get a reward for MN on average per day from 18 DST to 25 DST plus an average one reward Miner/Staker another 1.99998960 DST for a total of 20 - 27 DST with MN running.

maybe you forget about the MN airdrop that give about 480 DST (14days) during airdrop 12  Smiley

So it really is worth hosting a MN. Is it complicated to do that ?
Activity: 602
Merit: 13

maybe you forget about the MN airdrop that give about 480 DST (14days) during airdrop 12  Smiley
Activity: 40
Yeah, the speed of transactions and safety should be focused. Can you be more clear here devs?
the ASTRA project impresses with its ideas and grandiose plans. I will follow the team of participants. how fast transactions do you promise and how much will they cost?
I guess the above was a typo - not ASTRA, but DSTRA Wink

Anyhow to answer both of you to your questions:
1) TX fees: > 0.0001 DST (e.g. for transferring 1.5 DSTRA my cost was 0.00005221 DSTRA)
2) Currently transfer requires 6 confirmations to become mature, block time 60 seconds.
legendary
Activity: 2590
Merit: 1501

Activity: 324
Merit: 100
Activity: 914
Merit: 299
This project has everything a coin needs, but lacking in a bold preferable feature that could attracts the bear market.
it could be:
      I think DSTRA needs more participants, the milestone could be 1000 members as soon as possible.
B- A big exchange
C- Innovation in code
      DSTRA codebase is open, finding ways to attract more developers in hope of getting more ideas could work for this target

E- Special use case

I think so far DSTRA do not find its special way of growth, ecosystem is going very fast and maybe an idea works only a few times before getting old and become inefficient.

DSTRA team have a bag of free coins to use for its growth, I hope we could find more efficient way for spending them.

These have been my exact thoughts for a long time now and you worded them way better than I would ever could. The team behind the coin is great and I am sure if they find a special use case + a better method to spend and distribute coins the airdrop DSTRA can become huge.
Activity: 109
This new updated ANN thread is super duper cool, Good job to the graphic designer of DSTRA. I love it so much <3

It certainly is simple and easy to understand.
Rational display method.
I also like it.
Activity: 94
Yeah, the speed of transactions and safety should be focused. Can you be more clear here devs?
Activity: 240
Merit: 10
the ASTRA project impresses with its ideas and grandiose plans. I will follow the team of participants. how fast transactions do you promise and how much will they cost?
Activity: 576
Merit: 39
This new updated ANN thread is super duper cool, Good job to the graphic designer of DSTRA. I love it so much <3
Activity: 284
Merit: 112
There is now a true explosion of new exchanges which are popping up like mushrooms everywhere - I'd recommend the DSTRA team to try to get DSTRA listed there in the early stage before they require money for doing that!
Activity: 121
In my mind it's my white paper  to compare against other cryptos will be great, we'll see another level and stability in all respects
gij
Activity: 278
Merit: 1
it could be:
B- A big exchange
C- Innovation in code

E- Special use case

Pages:
Jump to: