Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [Airdrop] DSTRA - From Community Comes Unity | Airdrop #35 | ~68% remain - page 18. (Read 43975 times)

copper member
Activity: 97
Merit: 0

We soon start another AD round - it's already a 15th round! And we keep on adjusting them to ensure the growth of the community, so this time we have decided to remove the restrictions that were set by AD12 as maybe those were creating some obstacles.

What does it mean? Basically two things:
a) newcomers do not have to have 100 DSTRA in their wallets (as maybe it was discouraging them)
b) we also removed Gleam requirement - this one will be moved to Bounty section soon too
Activity: 40
The white paper looks VERY nice but it's a lot of blah blah with nothing meaningful, like a specific use case. Imo, the only thing keeping the coin somewhat alive atm is the airdrop which after 14 long rounds has failed HARD to attract a community. And sooner or later, that will be over too. Sorry for sounding negative. I am here since the beginning, hodl a LOT of coins (and will do for a long time) and participate daily in activities like voting kalkul voting.

But as things go, DSTRA after all this time feels like a total waste of time since it's gonna be ded once airdrops finish. And it's a pity since the team works so hard but has failed HARD in the most important in my opinion factor for success. Creating an actual community.

I hope I am wrong.

Many thanks for sharing your concerns - I won't now go much into details, sorry, but only due to lack of enough portion of the time now as I see here a good point for having a healthy discussion later that could give us some extra areas to take a closer look at it.

Maybe the use cases are not so clearly indicated there (as they basically mentioned only in one section), but we also wanted to keep roadmap separate from WP, so it is published on the website directly.

As for the community building - we had ups and downs, that is why we try to adjust the rules of AD every few rounds. There are also some actions in front of us to, in terms of awareness & presence, be more aggressive. So bear with us and I hope we can regain your trust in the project. 
Activity: 914
Merit: 299
The white paper looks VERY nice but it's a lot of blah blah with nothing meaningful, like a specific use case. Imo, the only thing keeping the coin somewhat alive atm is the airdrop which after 14 long rounds has failed HARD to attract a community. And sooner or later, that will be over too. Sorry for sounding negative. I am here since the beginning, hodl a LOT of coins (and will do for a long time) and participate daily in activities like voting kalkul voting.

But as things go, DSTRA after all this time feels like a total waste of time since it's gonna be ded once airdrops finish. And it's a pity since the team works so hard but has failed HARD in the most important in my opinion factor for success. Creating an actual community.

I hope I am wrong.
gij
Activity: 278
Merit: 1
Everything looks perfect, special hot thanks to @Geppetto
Activity: 136
Our website is back online! And you can now read our Whitepaper too! Just go to: dstra.io

New website, new Bitcointalk.org ANN, and now the long awaited Whitepaper... nice!
Thanks to the Devs and the Admin Team, and all of Team DSTRA

A huge shout out to @Geppetto, our graphic designer, who worked on all three of the key pieces above, the website and ANN redesign, and a graphic layout for the Whitepaper. Geppetto was also the designer of most of the newer promotional, and Social Media, marketing graphics with our bright red 'signature' color plate. Additional thanks for the tireless hours other team members also worked on the site redesign with @xTrisx, and other Admins laboring many long, and odd hours behind the scenes.   Smiley Wink Grin

Hardworking ans intellectually sound team i must commend. This will go a long way to influence the liquidity.
Activity: 35

Just Over Six Hours Left on Airdrop Round 14!
Countdown link
... don't go far though, take an hour break

then we start straight away

DSTRA 15th Airdrop Round
MON 19 NOV, 2018 00:01 (GMT+1)
SUN 02 DEC, 2018 23:00 (GMT+1)

Activity: 35
Our website is back online! And you can now read our Whitepaper too! Just go to: dstra.io

New website, new Bitcointalk.org ANN, and now the long awaited Whitepaper... nice!
Thanks to the Devs and the Admin Team, and all of Team DSTRA

A huge shout out to @Geppetto, our graphic designer, who worked on all three of the key pieces above, the website and ANN redesign, and a graphic layout for the Whitepaper. Geppetto was also the designer of most of the newer promotional, and Social Media, marketing graphics with our bright red 'signature' color plate. Additional thanks for the tireless hours other team members also worked on the site redesign with @xTrisx, and other Admins laboring many long, and odd hours behind the scenes.   Smiley Wink Grin

Activity: 109
Our website is back online! And you can now read our Whitepaper too! Just go to https://dstra.io/

https://i.imgur.com/uTw8gFX.png
Congratulations on the white paper!
And thank you!
I will read it thoroughly.

copper member
How about guide to join the airdrop of DSTRA project?
What do I have to do to join it?
Already at the 15th round, how many rounds left?

Guide is listed on the 1st page of this thread as well as on our website: https://dstra.io/dstra-airdrop/

AD15 starts tonight, there are still 13h of AD14 airdrop and you can still participate in that one.
gij
How about guide to join the airdrop of DSTRA project?
What do I have to do to join it?
Already at the 15th round, how many rounds left?
You can find your answers on Discord channel, it is very simple, you need to be registered and have at least 100DSTRA in your wallet.
copper member
copper member
In case you've missed it - AD14 closes in 25h. Therefore if you're not yet with us, you can still join, start the registration process with our Discord bot and grab some DSTRA!
copper member
A new Treasure Hunt is on!

Treasure Hunt for 500 dstra coins, free for whoever want to claim them!
The 500 coins are located right here https://blocks.dstra.io/address/D5M8r2nW99fiBkUxYqrpsq3XrAPqLJ3kqB

Very simple by means of what you have to do. Decipher a private dstra key from the below set of given information. Import the key in a wallet, and run with the treasure – and I do mean run – transfer it out of the wallet quickly! Others will come right behind you. There is no second place in this game. Some will find it easy, while others will find it much more difficult.

Join the game here: https://forum.dstra.io/threads/team-dstra-presents-the-2nd-treasure-hunt-game.1353/

copper member
i was out for several days. Do we have Whitepaper already?
Yes - see the post above or 1st page, both of them have the referrence to Whitepaper: https://dstra.io/whitepaper

can I have the Link to the discord channel? Its not on the thread
It's in the 1st post, just under 1st graphics: https://discord.gg/FjdgTjs
Activity: 214
Merit: 10
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
Got them both, the Whitepaper and new wesbite!
Congrat!
Can I join the DSTRA airdrop and / or bounty?

Yes, of course. Current AD round ends up on Sunday, 18th of Nov (23:00 GMT+1), so you can still join even now.
As for bounties - please check our Discord and Forum, as there are few bounties running right now.
can I have the Link to the discord channel? Its not on the thread
Activity: 518
Merit: 11
i was out for several days. Do we have Whitepaper already?
Activity: 40
Got them both, the Whitepaper and new wesbite!
Congrat!
Can I join the DSTRA airdrop and / or bounty?

Yes, of course. Current AD round ends up on Sunday, 18th of Nov (23:00 GMT+1), so you can still join even now.
As for bounties - please check our Discord and Forum, as there are few bounties running right now.
copper member
If you missed that news - our WhitePaper is now available! Together with a new website.

Activity: 6
gij
New website looks beautiful.
A lot of interesting events.
Pages:
Jump to: