Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [Airdrop] DSTRA - From Community Comes Unity | Airdrop #35 | ~68% remain - page 50. (Read 43975 times)

Activity: 284
Merit: 112
Has any of the past ADs been distributed lately? Is there any spreadsheets of that available? Are there any infos at all about how many coins should each of partecipants expect from the past undistributed ADs?
Activity: 324
Merit: 100
Thank you for your prompt answer ! Hopefully I will be a part of AD7 again as I was missing out some ADs apparently. Best regards
Activity: 82
Merit: 0
Discord Commands To Take Part In Airdrop Not working

They are working again fine now btw (only in bots-cmd room mind):
!registration
!profile
!status
etc...
Activity: 50
There is no mention of listing of exchanges, please mention it for the future traders.
Activity: 40
Hello everyone. So AD7 is on, did you guys registered again  with your wallet, email and bitcointalk address ?
You only have to reregister once, but I suggest doing a '-checkme' command with each AD start - just for peace of your mind Smiley

As for F0me / Tris appearing above - kinda bit strange rumor, especially that Tris (and the rest of Admin team: Krestien and Bodo) are very dedicated to the project and they've put a lot of heart in it already. There was a communication about Tris being missing for some time in Discord and in DSTRA forum, so we were very open and transparent (like with other things) - pretty much it was a force majeure and entire team was trying to resolve to somehow. Luckly it seems that the key issue he had is already resolved as yesterday he was able to join the Discord, so we have a lot of good news coming very soon - stay tuned.

As for AD rounds - please remember that in #airdrops you have also a semi check-list to see what kind of items you should take into account (to not be surprised in the end).

Activity: 324
Merit: 100
Hello everyone. So AD7 is on, did you guys registered again  with your wallet, email and bitcointalk address ?
Activity: 49
Admin came back.
I do not explain the reason for not being there, but congratulations congratulations!
Activity: 151
Merit: 1
xopoшo бы aиpдpoп зaпycтить!!!
Activity: 35
Within few days there will be the possibility to participate in Gleam/semi-gleam solution

They just announce the Gleam/semi-gleam. Join now to keep promoting this coin.
I miss the gleam. I am happy that it is back!

This round of airdrop, DAM 4 (AD7) has started already!
...at beginning of the week, Mon 23 June 24:00 GT+2,
ending 23:59 GMT+2 on Wed 1st August.

If you haven't logged into Discord in the last 2 days, XP points (meaning Discord activity) was already reset and ticking for this round, and Serathy posted the link to Gleam which he prepared this time. Many have liked using Gleam to help guide activities but also remember to be active on Discord, this BCT thread and on our Forum.

Here is the link for AD7 Gleam found on Discord in #airdrop room.
DSTRA Gleam AD7

... hurry Shocked
Activity: 1232
Merit: 331
DAO MAKER
Seems like the 7-th one airdrop has started yesterday. Do we need to registr with Dstra-bot one more time if we did that before  ?
Activity: 27
Within few days there will be the possibility to participate in Gleam/semi-gleam solution

They just announce the Gleam/semi-gleam. Join now to keep promoting this coin.
I miss the gleam. I am happy that it is back!
Activity: 518
Merit: 11
A new air drop started, but the previous / second time remuneration has not arrived.
When will you receive rewards?
Activity: 301
Merit: 103
Is it true that TRIS and F0me are the same people? Huh If this is true than I am going to be really mad at you peanuts for not learning from the last scam
No Its not true. If tris and fome should be the same person they fooled me greatly!! They do not, even remotely, Act nor write the same Way. Im santaclause if they are the same. So no Its completly wrong info. Tris is a very good and helpfull guy. Its just the philipines vs the Internet right now Smiley
Activity: 35

Also, FaucetKING (me lol) is now a Staff member in Dstra Forums and a Helper in Dstra's Discord server, i will be glad to help as always, best wishes for DSTRA!

Congrats!

That wallet's looking great also... waiting patiently for the MNs.

Additionally, being patient while the internet connectivity is being worked through, or repaired soon hopefully.
Anxious to start another round of the airdrops, however it seems like we need to wait for those issues to be cleared up and AD5 + AD6 to be settled before we start up again, or that would be a lot to wrap up 3 of them at the same time.

On the good side, perhaps the MNs are coming quicker than I expect.
Activity: 374
Merit: 251
The REX is here!!!
Is it true that TRIS and F0me are the same people? Huh If this is true than I am going to be really mad at you peanuts for not learning from the last scam

wrong, I think you never read any ANN or information from official   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
just pray and hope Philippine ADMIN INTERNET can recover very soon  Cry
damage due to natural disaster  Cry
http://outagereport.ph/pldt

You are absolutely right. I didn't! But with what some members of your community are saying, all I can do is wonder  Roll Eyes
Activity: 602
Merit: 13

wrong, I think you never read any ANN or information from official   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
just pray and hope Philippine ADMIN INTERNET can recover very soon  Cry
damage due to natural disaster  Cry
http://outagereport.ph/pldt
Activity: 72
Dstra is an interesting project with awesome idea, keep the great work!!!
Activity: 374
Merit: 251
The REX is here!!!
When will the admin of DSTRA come back?
does anyone know it?
Pages:
Jump to: