Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [Airdrop] DSTRA - From Community Comes Unity | Airdrop #35 | ~68% remain - page 51. (Read 43975 times)

Activity: 1015
Merit: 289

-- hold minimum DSTRA in wallet (For airdrops)

Pleas explain how can i have distra  to get airdrop when all coins will be distributed through airdrop and distra isn't on any exchange ? also the coin is POS , not POW so i cant be mined too

I guess they are probably speaking about coins which you have already got in some previous airdrop batch. I guess that if you are new you would not be required to already have DSTRA in your wallet.
Activity: 269
Merit: 1
Discord Commands To Take Part In Airdrop Not working
Over 12 gb free space in the root disk still this error http://prntscr.com/k9lp6e

Edit : working fine after restarting computer

Edit2 : not able to copy address from wallet its a cancer to type address manually

-- hold minimum DSTRA in wallet (For airdrops)

Pleas explain how can i have distra  to get airdrop when all coins will be distributed through airdrop and distra isn't on any exchange ? also the coin is POS , not POW so i cant be mined too
gij
Activity: 278
This project is one of the best to invest your time, team is doing well and the coin will have bright future.
Keep Up
Activity: 49
Merit: 0
When will I get DSTRA's Air Drop Reward?
Activity: 301
Merit: 103
Are MN coming soon or they are already live ? Can someone tell me exactly how many coins are needed in order to have a MN for DSTRA ? Thanks
Don't know the amount, don't think team has settled on an amount yet. We will know in time I guess. Looking at the sneakpeeks, they are already running at least one master node, maybe it's a test mn on a test net or a real one on the current chain. Can't really say. But looking good anyway Smiley
Activity: 602
Merit: 13
good to see MN implementation very soon  Cheesy

just pray and hope Philippine ADMIN INTERNET can recover very soon  Cry

http://outagereport.ph/pldt
Activity: 1246
Merit: 306
C U
Big news coming to dstra. Masternodes! Yes  Grin keep it up team, we're routing for you!

I know. It's awesome exciting. Isn't it?

So let's just keep HODLing DSTRA because masternodes is real coming to us.  Cheesy
I am truly on fire now, lol, been excited to be part of DSTRA and as you can see, the team is going to deliver their part and also, exchange listing is prepared to take place just after the release of the wallet, hodl!
Activity: 140
While watching a story such as a new wallet test,
You can see various things being thought.
There are many goals but let's do their best!
Activity: 9
I like this project I'm glad that you are
Activity: 324
Merit: 100
Are MN coming soon or they are already live ? Can someone tell me exactly how many coins are needed in order to have a MN for DSTRA ? Thanks
Activity: 1106
Merit: 251
Big news coming to dstra. Masternodes! Yes  Grin keep it up team, we're routing for you!

I know. It's awesome exciting. Isn't it?

So let's just keep HODLing DSTRA because masternodes is real coming to us.  Cheesy
Activity: 30
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
I confirmed to have received my winnings of 200 DSTRA coins. Thanks to DSTRA dev team and mods/helpers teams. More power to DSTRA! Wink

I would also like to congratulate other winners, especially @ganjie for winning 500 DSTRA coins.

hi, when did you receive the 200 dst coins?  i thought dst coins are multi-signed and can't be withdrawn without 3 out of 5 signatories.

Maybe he's talking about some coins he won in a giveaway Smiley
That's true actually, we only need another team member to sign the transaction and you will get your rewards soon!
There was an official leak on DSTRA forums :

Also, FaucetKING (me lol) is now a Staff member in Dstra Forums and a Helper in Dstra's Discord server, i will be glad to help as always, best wishes for DSTRA!

cant wait for the MN to start! Smiley
Activity: 12
When can I receive the reward of AD5?
Activity: 1246
Merit: 306
C U
I confirmed to have received my winnings of 200 DSTRA coins. Thanks to DSTRA dev team and mods/helpers teams. More power to DSTRA! Wink

I would also like to congratulate other winners, especially @ganjie for winning 500 DSTRA coins.

hi, when did you receive the 200 dst coins?  i thought dst coins are multi-signed and can't be withdrawn without 3 out of 5 signatories.

Maybe he's talking about some coins he won in a giveaway Smiley
That's true actually, we only need another team member to sign the transaction and you will get your rewards soon!
There was an official leak on DSTRA forums :

Also, FaucetKING (me lol) is now a Staff member in Dstra Forums and a Helper in Dstra's Discord server, i will be glad to help as always, best wishes for DSTRA!
Activity: 938
Merit: 266

Activity: 1106
Merit: 251

Activity: 72
This is a very cool and exciting project. I like it very much, I hope it will continue to grow better. Wish the project a success
Pages:
Jump to: