Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [Airdrop] DSTRA - From Community Comes Unity | Airdrop #35 | ~68% remain - page 54. (Read 43975 times)

Activity: 72
Merit: 0
This coin is awesome design and developers, and also had greats communities at discords, and will be next future of Crypto coins.
Activity: 602
Merit: 13
look like the Moderator really busy recently  Grin

BUT the discord bot already reset
so I think the new airdrop DISCORD already started, lets come back and chat  Cheesy

The Discord bot get's reset after each airdrop so you have to re-register for each AD?  Shocked
This would make a lot of sense... I thought it was just me having to re-register everytime!

only exp recording discord bot reset Grin
no need to re-register, just DM the register bot to check previous info still available will be ok Smiley
Activity: 84
want to sell 600 coins PM me your offers
Activity: 1246
Merit: 306
C U
Glad to hear that we are on the 6th airdrop already, we are doing great here, lots of issues faced the team members and here we are, going slowly to forecast our success asap.
Congrats everyone, the rewards might come anytime soon.
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 2212

so I think the new airdrop DISCORD already started, lets come back and chat  Cheesy

The Discord bot get's reset after each airdrop so you have to re-register for each AD?  Shocked
This would make a lot of sense... I thought it was just me having to re-register everytime!
Activity: 200
Merit: 16
I think that moderators are busy, but it is also desirable to have a rapid deployment in cryptocurrency.
I hope DSTRA will work hard though it will be hard.
I hope that DSTRA will continue to develop in the future.
Activity: 518
Merit: 11
do we have new aidrop started already? it should have started this Monday? Anybody has gleam link?
Activity: 128
Merit: 1
The major object that in the future it has ensured the progress of the business!
 Good luck guys!

What does your message even mean? It's not an actual sentence.
Just curious... perhaps I, or someone else, can help you to put your thought into a proper sentence.

legendary
Is there any news about the distribution of the AD5? It took me a while to understand that the airdrop which has just finished is AD5 since the DSTRA forum has still not published the spreadsheet of AD4. Everything is happening chaotically and in a not quite rigorous way in DSTRA.

maybe you not familiar with DSTRA airdrop
usually 10 days of airdrop effort time + 4 days of official consolidation/check, meaning members rest time

so Monday will be approximately the expected time of new airdrop started and also distribution of last airdrop, also the spreadsheet afterward  Cool

I'm confused still. Could you confirm which airdrop we are on now then, 4 or 5? The lack of official announcements on the forum/discord is making it difficult to follow tbh.

airdrop 5 recording already ended, almost time for distribution and airdrop 6 about to start very soon too
there should be information in discord and official forum too

Thanks for replying, could you clarify if the signature is a requirement for the airdrop, is it a bounty for extra % or something?
I read the details on the signature campaign, twice, but still didn't understand. Sorry to be annoying, appreciate you taking the time to respond.
Looking forward to the airdrop either way!
Activity: 82
Is there any news about the distribution of the AD5? It took me a while to understand that the airdrop which has just finished is AD5 since the DSTRA forum has still not published the spreadsheet of AD4. Everything is happening chaotically and in a not quite rigorous way in DSTRA.

usually 10 days of airdrop effort time + 4 days of official consolidation/check, meaning members rest time

so Monday will be approximately the expected time of new airdrop started and also distribution of last airdrop, also the spreadsheet afterward  Cool

I'm confused still. Could you confirm which airdrop we are on now then, 4 or 5? The lack of official announcements on the forum/discord is making it difficult to follow tbh.

airdrop 5 recording already ended, almost time for distribution and airdrop 6 about to start very soon too

Thanks for the update! Looking forward to the airdrop  Smiley
Activity: 128

Who knows the date AD6 starts?

I thought it is usually posted, around the close of the last airdrop... well actually since there have only been a few it hasn't been too consistent due to upgrades one time on Discord, bot development, little changes which were expected.

I'm looking for an announcement for DSTRA DAM Round 2 (AD6) ? - it should be soon.
Please reply with a link if you find it. Thanks

legendary

Activity: 9
Looking forward for more upgrades!
Riveting business, unblemished logo.  Good luck guys!
Activity: 109

DSTRA's airdrop has ended.
I can not wait for the next airdrop.
Lonely.
I want you to start early.
waiting.

gij
Activity: 278
Good project, Team are trying do every thing as fair as possible and various local languages involve yet, check DISCORD channel and register for the next one, maybe you can find your local language there.
I hope the best for this project.
Activity: 72
i agree this is good project. i'am sure this project will be success.
Activity: 5
The major object that in the future it has ensured the progress of the business!
 Good luck guys!

Pages:
Jump to: