Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [Airdrop] DSTRA - From Community Comes Unity | Airdrop #35 | ~68% remain - page 53. (Read 43975 times)

gij
Activity: 278
Merit: 1
Is there any progress in the making of the team of DSTRA? At the moment it seems underperforming, some key roles in the team are absent and developement of the project seems lagged.
I think at least a team members part in web site is needed.
And if current members have not enough time for this project, or a few positions are free, then they could announce for that positions and try to build stronger team.
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
Is there any progress in the making of the team of DSTRA? At the moment it seems underperforming, some key roles in the team are absent and developement of the project seems lagged.
Activity: 72
wish to the DSTRA project become a successful and different project Compare with the many unsuccessful projects
Activity: 462
Merit: 23
I would like to ask if airdrop registration  for this project is still live?Or im too late ???i cant see a form to filled

You can still join the airdrop now. Just login DSTRA dicord channel and register with bot and follow the aidrop rule. If you have any questions you can ask in discord. I am sure you will get a lot of support.
Activity: 115
I'm guessing the last airdrop isn't far away, plus the gleam link for the next one too.
Activity: 215
The developers are busy with this coin at the moment, we just have to wait, there has been pictures being circulated around with potential changes to the coin and it's wallet too.
We all have to wait that's all.
Activity: 518
Merit: 11
Tris has ongoing problems with internet connection, thus, gleam link is posponed a bit.
Activity: 236
Merit: 5
I would like to ask if airdrop registration  for this project is still live?Or im too late ???i cant see a form to filled
Activity: 125
Hello everyone! Can I ask? Payments on airdrop that will be or not?
Activity: 64
thats the lastest news of the admin

Good afternoon @everyone . The Gleam link for AD6 will be released with a slight delay. @xTrisx who handles Gleam has a fiber issue in his country. Which results in having no connection. Once that is fixed, the link will be shared. Hope you all have a great day!

Activity: 27
no news about the exchange ? i guess it will be soon thats why admins goes off for sometime hh or they are having summer vacation  Grin

Chillax. Admins are preparing for something very big good news. Let's wait and see!
Activity: 233
This will be a promosing project, however, we are now in bear market, so just hodl
Activity: 72
Dstra is a good project an interesting concept. It will be interesting to observe its development by participating in it.
no news about the exchange ? i guess it will be soon thats why admins goes off for sometime hh or they are having summer vacation  Grin
No, exchange not availiable yet  Sad
yeah i know we still waiting until apply with the votes thats why everyone should vote to get accepted on exchanges
Activity: 121
Merit: 50
No, exchange not availiable yet  Sad
Activity: 180
Merit: 10
It is surprisingly for our DSTRA coin will be the next coin known in the future and it is worth waiting the time comes because it has good strategy when it comes for their project plans I hope this will be soon out in coin market. I am so excited that this coin will be on the list and even now its is been on the process and thanks to all DEV and MOD for the great project they started.
Activity: 602
Merit: 13
maybe ADMINs got quite busy recently in real life  Shocked
so, we should give more time to them to prepare so many things for DSTRA community

all the best for DSTRA Cheesy
Activity: 1015
Merit: 289
The coins of the past AD are still to be sent out while we are already half a week into the following AD, gleam social activities have still not been been activated for the current AD, all topped by zero activity for many weeks as far as social media is concerned... Precision seems not to be the best feature of DSTRA, HMMM...
Activity: 42
I expect good luck for the idea! Riveting business, watchful design, blameless approach.
Pages:
Jump to: