Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [Airdrop] DSTRA - From Community Comes Unity | Airdrop #35 | ~68% remain - page 55. (Read 43975 times)

Activity: 1015
Merit: 289
Is there any news about the distribution of the AD5? It took me a while to understand that the airdrop which has just finished is AD5 since the DSTRA forum has still not published the spreadsheet of AD4. Everything is happening chaotically and in a not quite rigorous way in DSTRA.
Activity: 82
Merit: 0
You have almost a jr. member rank. I believe next week starts AD 6. You are in time for the BCT signature AD.
I think in Discord you can find the signature. I need to figure out also some more info.

Could somebody point me in the direction of the BCT signature for DSTRA? On Discord it says it's on the website but I can't find it.
I also checked the first post in this topic and the forum but no luck  Sad Thanks in advance for a link!
Edit: Realise I need to be a Jr Member, never mind.

Thanks for the explanation, yes you're right I found the signature on discord in the end.
I will wear it when I become Jr member  Grin
Activity: 42
You have almost a jr. member rank. I believe next week starts AD 6. You are in time for the BCT signature AD.
I think in Discord you can find the signature. I need to figure out also some more info.

Could somebody point me in the direction of the BCT signature for DSTRA? On Discord it says it's on the website but I can't find it.
I also checked the first post in this topic and the forum but no luck  Sad Thanks in advance for a link!
Activity: 82
Activity: 200
Merit: 16
DSTRA seems to be progressing little by little.
I want DSTRA to consolidate the ground without hurrying.
Is it to list first and add value?
Activity: 72
Hello, an interesting project. I have many expectations and soon I hope to see it in the most important exchange like binance, poloniex.
Activity: 602
Merit: 13
Hi,

Very attractive project. Why are there so many people with Privcy in their signature in this thread?
Are you guys running 2 Airdrops?

LOL  Lips sealed
PRIVCY is another crypto  Roll Eyes
Activity: 42
Hi,

Very attractive project. Why are there so many people with Privcy in their signature in this thread?
Are you guys running 2 Airdrops?

Activity: 215
Merit: 1
So the cut off for airdrop 5 of DSTRA has come and gone? when will they send it out?

anybody got the date for number 6?
Activity: 1106
Merit: 251
Airdrop 5 is coming! And yeah it's exciting because airdops are the "in" thing in cryptos right now. By the way, congratulations to all accepted. Just HODL your DSTRA coins, stake them in your wallet because a day will come when DSTRA will be among the great coins.
Activity: 30
Yeh get ready for airdrop 5. Shardax standing is at 8th too, really close to something big now  Cheesy
Friends hi! Prompt about the signature on bitcointalk. Does it count separately? Or with bitcointalk? And when the plans for distribution?
distribution is happening now i believe, looks like it's signature is required of course, it's up to the 5th airdrop i believe also
Activity: 125
Friends hi! Prompt about the signature on bitcointalk. Does it count separately? Or with bitcointalk? And when the plans for distribution?
Yeah crex24 would be a very good exchange for DSTRA to get listed on, i believe they have a very cheap listing, it worked well for PRiVCY.
Activity: 602
Merit: 13
airdrop 5 finally come to an end  Grin

now enter consolidation time and rest time for all before next airdrop 6 stated again next week
 Wink

DAM specifics for AD5 are as followed:
Base Amount: 200,000 DST
Target Growth: 20%
Target Amount: 250,000 DST
Minimum Amount: 100,000 DST
Activity: 350
Merit: 16
any good news about exchanges sites ? no announcement on discord or anything !! does anyone has information about it ?
looks like they will be going for crex24, they were looking at cryptobridge but they have had some issues.
A coin as a payment tool without exchange means nothing at all.
We have countless exchanges, some are really cheap.
Don't forget to vote
Be part of the DSTRA project, share your ideas with the community so that this can improve and we all have the benefit of being part of something important.
legendary
Activity: 2590
Merit: 1501
What are the conditions for launching masternode and when is the launch scheduled?
gij
Activity: 278
any good news about exchanges sites ? no announcement on discord or anything !! does anyone has information about it ?
looks like they will be going for crex24, they were looking at cryptobridge but they have had some issues.
A coin as a payment tool without exchange means nothing at all.
We have countless exchanges, some are really cheap.
Don't forget to vote
Activity: 115
Activity: 115
It looks like DSTRA coin and airdrops are gaining traction, before the next bullrun ladies and gents.
Always good to see new people on discord, please don't hesitate to contact anyone on the channel should you need more information regarding the DSTRA airdrop.
Pages:
Jump to: