Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [Airdrop] DSTRA - From Community Comes Unity | Airdrop #35 | ~68% remain - page 11. (Read 43926 times)

Activity: 96
Merit: 1
Watching the blockchain technology, I was able to comprehend a lot. There are projects that are not of themselves, but there are really good ones like this one. Good that you are! Good luck!
gij
Activity: 278
Hope more exchanges for DSTRA 2019
copper member
Activity: 97
Merit: 0
Few accounts reported for late swap, so their coins are already appearing in their wallets.

If you have missed the news, here it is again:

We know that DSTRA V1 to DSTRA V2 swap was pretty strict in terms of deadlines, and even then we have bent the rules a bit getting some late submissions on board.

However - since there are still some community members who missed the swap and our primary goal is to be recognised as a project created by the community for the community, we have good news for them - they still can come back and be part of the project!

We will allow further DSTRA V1 to DSTRA V2 swap under the following conditions:
1) To make a late swap registration please use this form: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfv4AEblfaQJtT85m_eFFPtL5E4tGAuY7l5EeJhHyS8QbWeFQ/viewform

2) To be qualified you need to give:
- DSTRA V1 wallet address (starting with "F")
- DSTRA V2 wallet address (starting with "D")
- your Discord name
- your email

3) The calculation will be based on following rules:

a) balance of the account will be taken from the snapshot of the original swap (21-Aug-2018, 12:00 UTC);
coins minted and transferred after that date will not be taken into account

b) for the next 3 months (until 1st of Mar 2019) the swapped amount will be equal to 50% of the balance (or lower - see point '3e' below)

c) for another 3 months (1st of Mar 2019 - 1 of Jun 2019) the swapped amount will be equal to 35% of the balance (or lower - see point '3e' below)

d) after 1 of Jun 2019 the swapped amount will be equal to 25% of the balance (or lower - see point '3e' below)

e) maximum amount claimed from this swap: 7000 DSTRA

4) If someone reports a V1 wallet that already took part in first (Aug'18) swap round - their reward from any AD going forward will be reduced to 10% of their score.

5) Payouts will be made on a weekly basis (every Sunday we calculate the score to prepare the multisig for transfer)

Example 1:
- User had 5000 DSTRA V1
- If he fills the form now, he gets 2500 DSTRA V2

Example 2:
- User had 20000 DSTRA V1
- If he fills the form now, he gets 7000 DSTRA V2 (as that's the maximum amount to be claimed)
Activity: 914
Merit: 299
Happy new year everybody!

I am really excited to see what 2019 holds for DSTRA  Grin
Activity: 518
Merit: 11
hoho. airdrop 18 already. time flies by fast) props to the team
copper member
Who gets to decide how valuable (or not) a certain contribution from a community member was?

If you refer to how the airdrop reward is aligned, then the distribution is explained in each AD report shared. Main areas is the activity on Discord and Forum (here the requirement is the registration with the Discord bot and registration on our Forum), while some concept & marketing actions (e.g. Twitter activities or being active in the Creative Ideas section) are assigned to the Bounty section.
Activity: 602
Merit: 13

Everyone,

We completed AD17 30mins ago and in 30mins we start another round - this time AirDrop#18

finally another new airdrop 18 started  Smiley
last day of 2018
Activity: 532
Merit: 10
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
Who gets to decide how valuable (or not) a certain contribution from a community member was?
I think that's valuable enough for a project, for some people the Community contribution is important. because if seen from the experience of most people see a project goes well or not seen from support-positive support of the community, some of them also helps to share information about the project.
Activity: 955
Merit: 500
copper member

Everyone,

We completed AD17 30mins ago and in 30mins we start another round - this time AirDrop#18

gij
Activity: 278
Happy holiday to all DSTRA team and community
2019 will be great
Activity: 27
Monitor for cryptorink, I had time to comprehend. There are projects that are not of themselves, but are really incredible like yours. Well done boys! Keep it up!
Activity: 602
Merit: 13
don't forget about daily twitter bounty  Wink

Activity: 914
Merit: 299
Merry Christmas my fellow DSTRAers !

I have a feeling 2019 is gonna be a great year for our little coin <3
Activity: 37
are there already translations of whitepaper in other than english languages?

You can earn some dstra coins by translating.. look here https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-dstra-a-community-based-crypto-120000-dst-5074626

The project will show itself. The project has great prospects. We are required to wait a certain time.

Oh god, you post farmers are so cringy. Even bots sound smarter than you 😂😂🤣
Activity: 286
Merit: 100
Football Marketplace Powered by the Blockchain
Really i'm proud to be in this community DSTRA is a good project has a great potential to be one of the best coins in futur a best dicord communication a good airdrops distributions i talk about this days together in this community Smiley
Activity: 109
let's wait for bull market and dstra will flourish!

DSTRA has maintained value even at weak market prices. If it comes to bull market it will make further breakthroughs. I am looking forward to the market price of DSTRA that I will visit from now.
Activity: 35

You can earn some dstra coins by translating.. look here https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-dstra-a-community-based-crypto-120000-dst-5074626

The project will show itself. The project has great prospects. We are required to wait a certain time.
Activity: 301
Merit: 103

Activity: 30

Very constructive opinion! You clearly described your idea. Superb
Pages:
Jump to: