Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [Airdrop] DSTRA - From Community Comes Unity | Airdrop #35 | ~68% remain - page 72. (Read 43975 times)

gij
Activity: 278
Merit: 1
I also think it's smarter to be listed on cryptobridge first.
being listed on a smaller exchange with very little transaction volume would, in my opinion, risk harming the coin.
but to be listed on cryptobridge, it would be necessary that the donations are more important...
cryptobridge is good place to start.
Team have done a great job so far, with growing community this project have a nice future
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
I also think it's smarter to be listed on cryptobridge first.
being listed on a smaller exchange with very little transaction volume would, in my opinion, risk harming the coin.
but to be listed on cryptobridge, it would be necessary that the donations are more important...
Activity: 121
Merit: 0
It's very delightful news to be listed on CryptoBridge first.
It makes me more convinced that we are on the right path and that the team has a comprehensive and well-rounded readership
copper member
Activity: 97
When is the next airdrop?

airdrop 4 should start May 28 if I'm not mistaken.
an announcement with details should arrive soon.
if it's like the previous ones, there will be 4 ways to win dstra: discord, forum, bitcointalk and social networks.

Will AD4 last only 4 days? If yes that is a very important notion to know in advance since usually it lasts ten days or so.
Hey bobq!
Referring to your previous question: yes, our userbase is growing constantly and we also got more users at each AD.
No, of course it isn't lasting only for 4 days - we plan to stick with our 10 days AD period with a 4 days cooldown for calculations Smiley
Greetings

Can anyone tell about DSTRA exchange plans or is it planned after airdrop?

As far as i know off there hasn't been Exchange plans communicated, however there are some Exchange Voting contests going on. I do know there's a donation pool for
future use ( for applying to be listed on an Exchange)

With regards
This isn't really true - we said many times we would prefer to get listed on CryptoBridge first. But yes, we still got our fundraising drive ongoing - we're collecting funds that being used for listing fees ONLY.
Yes, go to  #announcement and you will find this message:  Hi @ everyone!

As you might know we got some really busy days behind us.
We're glad we could wrap up AD2 and expecting AD3 to be sent in time!
Thank you again for your patience!

But these days also created a backlog of work for us. There's still a lot to do, what's been planned in past days but could not be done - Whitepaper, DAM & detailed AD specifics, BCT ANN reposting, website update, BCT Signature campaign, etc etc. You see, it's not getting boring for us wink

As we want to use the AD pool the best way, we want to give ourselves a bit of time to make everything clear. We want to start the next round with up front annotated details and the DAM. In our opinion it's better to sort that out calmly without having an evening AD in the back of our heads. Therefore we decided to postpone AD4 for 7 days and start it on 28th of May.

We hope you can understand this decision and that you stay with us in that time - if that's the case, we promise to come back stronger!
Activity: 1148
Merit: 307

if it's like the previous ones, there will be 4 ways to win dstra: discord, forum, bitcointalk and social networks.

Will AD4 last only 4 days? If yes that is a very important notion to know in advance since usually it lasts ten days or so.
Activity: 232
Merit: 13
PRiVCY -Mod

As far as i know off there hasn't been Exchange plans communicated, however there are some Exchange Voting contests going on. I do know there's a donation pool for
future use ( for applying to be listed on an Exchange)

With regards
legendary
Activity: 2590
Merit: 1501
Yes, my brother is not a mistake, there is an announcement, but he does not have full confirmation of this date 28 May, especially the details ..
- I expect ways to win: - distra dicord - forum - bitcointalk - golem (fb + twitter) Also do not forget Shardax and work on. incorporating a "Proof of Community" (PoC) concept in the distribution process.
Activity: 168

Activity: 1232
Merit: 331
DAO MAKER
Got this AD3 airdrop ! thanks guys. Seems like airdrops now are distributed much faster.  waiting for the next wave to start )
Activity: 346
mmm thanks for airdrop 3, 945 DST was a nice payday.
Activity: 181
Merit: 100
missed the DeepOnion train, will try my luck on this coin. Cheesy
Activity: 518
Merit: 11
telling about growing community i guess they meant Discord number of users, at least. There is channel #welcome-to-dstra in Discord. You can see new people joining the server
Activity: 1148
Merit: 307
I think that the team has to stay focused on the true spirit of the "Proof of Community" concept whici is at the base of DSTRA. Their criteria for the airdrop distribution is already quite well designed, but in my view the team should proactively try to improve it as time goes by. Creativity and balance is needed for that.
I have nothing to say but i totally agree. In the mean time theres new comers and new members coming and joining dstra's airdrop and the team must work to provide a well made airdrop process.

Are you sure? Is the user adoption really growing? Do you have any numbers to measure this growth? To realize if the user adoption is growing and if yes how much can give a sense of the probablity of the coin to be successful in the end.
Activity: 644
Merit: 272
Also received AD3. Thank you.

I'm patiently waiting for AD4.  Smiley

Yepper AD2 and AD3 coming in quick succession. Love to see my Dstra stack grow quickly Smiley wish they always came at this speed Smiley

What I also find interesting is the way DSTRA is staking. It seems much more fair and more regular stakes than the others coins I stake.
Activity: 301
Merit: 103

Yepper AD2 and AD3 coming in quick succession. Love to see my Dstra stack grow quickly Smiley wish they always came at this speed Smiley
Activity: 644
Merit: 272

Activity: 462
Merit: 252
Received the coins for AD3, thank you!
Activity: 322
Merit: 113
I am also glad to know that we have a new ann for DSTRA now. I have received the coins for previous round now, very happy with the result. DSTRA is definitely a great coin that worth spending time on. Will continue support this project.
Pages:
Jump to: