Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [Airdrop] DSTRA - From Community Comes Unity | Airdrop #35 | ~68% remain - page 68. (Read 43975 times)

Activity: 1666
Merit: 267
Earn bitcoins every hour, link below at signature.
I sure DSTRA will become big one because this project aims right way!

Community-oriented projects like this one can have a successful ending!  just need the right managers
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
When and which exchange there gonna be? Huh
Activity: 109
DSTRA is a wonderful word.
Every day will be fun.
It will surely MOON.
Toast to the future of DSTRA!
 Cheesy
Activity: 518
Merit: 1
Can anyone guide me about registration for new round 4 DSTRA campaign. Is any fresh registration needed for round 4 if registration already done prior?
Activity: 171
DSTRA airdrop 4 is beginning. There has a lot people joined. We all hope DSTRA development faster and valueble later. Come with us now.
Activity: 1494
Merit: 3
Hello everyone! I am glad that the project has returned to the working channel. I hope that there will not be a long vacation any longer and I very much hope that the funds will be ready to enter the exchange. I from the very beginning in this project and I will go along with it until the end, as it were there was not.
Activity: 125
Activity: 125
Promising project. The project team is good! This coin will definitely have a future.
Activity: 50
Very good that voting is included in the Gleam Social tasks. Just use this to get your AD share.

Gr,
R
Activity: 17
I sure DSTRA will become big one because this project aims right way!
Activity: 1106
Merit: 251
DSTRA is destined to be among the greats. Come join us and be with us in the community. You are welcome here. Be the contributor of the growth of our community. And because we are many, we have the power to make this coin great. Only us together can make it happen. More power to DSTRA! Wink
Activity: 1666
Merit: 267
Earn bitcoins every hour, link below at signature.
DSTRA keeps growing, AD4 is on and better! who is on board to support?
Activity: 322
Merit: 11
I am still very optimistic with this project. It had encountered a bit of issues with devs and the airdrop but I am happy to see it's progressing once again.
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
DSTRA is seeking a huge community.
It is because the holder and its deal believe it will maintain the value of the coin.
How can DSTRA raise the community?
I think that it is necessary not only to collect people but also to show guidelines afterward.
In fact, many people are skeptical about Aidrop. I read the project and found DSTRA was quite successful with Aidrop. And it's still going on. The technology of DSTRA is also highly appreciated. I believe the project will be more and more supported by the community.
gij
Activity: 278
DAM is really a big deal. Hope it boost dstra expansion.
Activity: 602
Merit: 13
don't forget to do your DSTRA activities  Cheesy
DAM Round 1 (AD4) Social
https://gleam.io/dX8Lb/dam-round-1-ad4-social
Activity: 140
I think DAM (DSTRA AIRDROP MECHANISM) is very good.
Especially, I think that it is a problem which is faced entirely now.
It is no excuse to think that DAM will make the community get bigger.
Activity: 17
Is it okay if I write newly here?
Or maybe you have not written yet?
Activity: 50
I had had some issues with my registration. In the end I had to re-register. Trix helped me out.

Thanks,
R
Activity: 301
Merit: 103
Airdrop is running again, everything back on track. Team doping a fine job. Hope to see many more new faces.
Pages:
Jump to: