Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [Airdrop] DSTRA - From Community Comes Unity | Airdrop #35 | ~68% remain - page 74. (Read 43975 times)

Activity: 121
Merit: 0
It's a great job with DSTRA. The field is open to more and more ambition and how to deal with some of the obstacles that it takes very seriously. Knowing the important moment of the awards will keep you more committed than ever before.
Now we have AD4 and go more and better than before to break the previous figures  » Dstra = [DST] «
copper member
Activity: 116
This is actually a good project. Will read and look into it.

Good luck in your project!
Activity: 27
Hold and win... Will be more important and popular
Activity: 1015
Merit: 289
Guys, for your information,  team decided to postpone AD4 for 7 days and start it on 28th of May.

I think this is the best choice to catch up with what has still to be done, AD3 will probably need time to be calculated plus the automatized system to calculate ADs must be redone. Better to get all sorted out.
Activity: 518
Merit: 11
Guys, for your information,  team decided to postpone AD4 for 7 days and start it on 28th of May.
Activity: 462
Merit: 252
Anyone knows when the AD4 will officially start? And when the team thinks to be able to catch up with the delays caused by the leaving of one of the devs ?
To attract new users, the team must prove to be efficient and reliable.

I'm pretty sure the counting for AD4 is already underway...
Activity: 1015
Merit: 289
Anyone knows when the AD4 will officially start? And when the team thinks to be able to catch up with the delays caused by the leaving of one of the devs ?
To attract new users, the team must prove to be efficient and reliable.
Activity: 215
Merit: 1
Yep Dstra only getting started
Activity: 99
Merit: 2
This is too bad, I came to know the project to late.
I was looking for a bounty campaign such as signature campaign, but in previous reply said that the signature campaign already closed.
Well then good luck for the project.
You understood wrong, the signature campaign hasn't even started Wink
There was a signature contest running, that has ended.
Activity: 121
This team continues to grow exponentially, innovating and providing solutions as quickly as possible. In fact, DSTRA has a strong community, active members and growing day by day.
DSTRA must be included in echange because it will be one of the dominant [DST].
Do not hesitate to vote until the time is up
Activity: 30
When 3rd airdrop distribution begin?

I believe it would be real soon.
Activity: 770
Merit: 250
This is too bad, I came to know the project to late.
I was looking for a bounty campaign such as signature campaign, but in previous reply said that the signature campaign already closed.
Well then good luck for the project.
Activity: 493
Merit: 28
When 3rd airdrop distribution begin?
Activity: 1232
Merit: 331
DAO MAKER
got the second Airdop. Thanks guys. Most my stakes were in social media and totall amount was bigger than in 1st Drop ) Thanks one more time.
legendary
Activity: 2590
Merit: 1501
Also interested in the ability to exchange coins.
Activity: 714
Merit: 105
Thanks for second AD, team works very hard, the next big step is listing on exchange.
Keep Up
Activity: 37
Merit: 1
This coin is one of the most like the next deeponion I've ever seen...... Cry
Activity: 99
Merit: 2
The links listed at the end of your OP are are wrong, they don't work, please check them.
As a matter of fact, it is common practice to check if the things you do are working or not, I hope you are not applying the same superficiality to the coin itself.

It was a typo on their end, that doesnt reflect their integrity. I just reported it to them so hopefully they will get it fixed asap.

The point is: teams making stupid mistakes usually would continue make stupid mistakes also in future, with all the consequences of that. They had already done the stupid mistake of violating Bitcointalk rules which has resulted in the original DSTRA thread being deleted. I agree this "typo" is a minor mistake, but it is nevertheless the proof of a superficial way of doing things.

Thing is our old two months old ANN was deleted quite "unexpected". So we didn't have a copy of that. We used the copy of the ANN from our own forum running a much more up-to-date software and while copying from there to BCT the BB codes messed up. As you might have seen, when checking our ANN for mistakes, each and every URL had the same http://' prefix which resulted in the broken links. It's changed and resolved now and if that minor mistake is the only one we did so far in three months of existence, I'm totally fine with it Smiley
In fact, we are a really carefully and accurately working team, so I'm confident you won't see such things from us often.
Edit: NO, we didn't do a "stupid mistake" and violated BCT rules - our AD was designed not to do so. Fact is, many people didn't understand exactly that there is no need to spam the BCT ANN. I had a talk with the board mod so for me this topic is done.
copper member
Activity: 97
LINK ISSUE IS SOLVED!
Thank you all for pointing that out.
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
DeepOnion, a new dream.
Do you have any whitepaper for the coin?
Whitepaper is not released yet.
Pages:
Jump to: